My Solo Journey to Mom #19 Sleep coach my arse, her business is a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only one re-post from a follower about the amazing advice following the clocks going back, she must be on some session not to be re-posting more 😩

Reactions: 1
Thanks all. We woke her and she's like a demon now but I'll take that if it means a nice bed time 😆🙈
Thanks for using tattles tired terrors, em that’ll be 400 euro hun when you get a chance juno. Extra 100 and we’ll send a voice note x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sniffing a lot there Lis! Must’ve been a good craic!

does she share a room with the twins? How is she in bed chatting away like that without waking them? Imagine getting home from a hen and being in bed by 8pm when you have kids 😩 she doesn’t know shes alive

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wouldn’t you love to be one of her current clients watching her giggling into the phone that she’s no clue what appointments she has booked in tomorrow. Suppose it’s all off a script anyway so makes no difference who it is.

She mentioned she’s in a different room to the twins now. The brother must’ve moved out?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I can’t stomach the noise of her snuffling on the camera 🤮 I just want to hide away whenever I’ve a blocked nose like that.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She's in a different room yet you can clearly hear the white noise machine. Either its actually for her own use, or it's blaring so loudly that its running through the house and they're all listening to it??? I've never used one but would you normally switch it off one your child is asleep? That would drive me mad. She has completely taken over the house. I'd say she came in the door, said a quick hello, dropped her bags in the middle of the floor, and got into her Friends pjs immediately and took herself to bed.

Reactions: 7
She's in a different room yet you can clearly hear the white noise machine. Either its actually for her own use, or it's blaring so loudly that its running through the house and they're all listening to it??? I've never used one but would you normally switch it off one your child is asleep? That would drive me mad. She has completely taken over the house. I'd say she came in the door, said a quick hello, dropped her bags in the middle of the floor, and got into her Friends pjs immediately and took herself to bed.
She leaves it on for as long as they are asleep & it blares through the monitor meaning they have to listen to it watching tv

Reactions: 3
I'd say she rules the roost and they all walk on eggshells

Reactions: 6
"Don't be fooled by the playhouse I got,
I'm still, I'm still Lisa from the block.
Used to have a little, now I have a lot..if that makes sense?
No matter where I go, I know where I came from..from Ballyhea!"🎵🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She really does have notions 🤣🤣.

Cant even go to Waterford and she was recognised by 1 person!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.