My Solo Journey to Mom #19 Sleep coach my arse, her business is a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This actually happened another time she was out, her makeup was caked around her eyebrows for days after 🤮 my skin would feel like it was crawling if I didn’t fully clean it every morning & every night
If Im remembering correctly she got a week out of some drawn on eyebrows last year 🤢🤢🤢 she's a dirty article.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
If Im remembering correctly she got a week out of some drawn on eyebrows last year 🤢🤢🤢 she's a dirty article.
Sorry to derail but thank god someone else says “article” 😂😂 I thought it was only me. I was here one day and I said to the kids joking “Come on my gorgeous little articles we’re going out now” and himself turns around and says to me “What? Your gorgeous little Africans?!!” 🙈😂😂😂 himself is from that part of the world so he thought I was calling the kids my gorgeous little Africans. He didn’t get the “article” thing 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Your wan Lisa shared just bangs of anti vax essential oils homeschooling, Lisa thinks being a solo mom BY CHOICE, don’t forget that bit she wouldn’t want anyone to think otherwise, is that off the wall and unusual and yeah while it’s not that common it’s hardly crazy like calm down babe

Reactions: 3
Why are Thursdays chill days. It’s a beautiful day , they’re used to being busy in creche now so just keep it going when they’re home. If they’ve slept well they don’t need a day to chill.

Reactions: 12
Ayda is only the spit of Lisa, doesn’t hurt she’s slumped in a chair though

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The poor child looks so down and bored off her head,turning her head to look out the window and the lovely day outside. They’re not you Lisa. They don’t want a chill day slumped on the chair staring at the four walls.

Reactions: 12
Didn’t even take them out for a walk. She’s a horrible human. Ayda looks depressed and down most of the time and today is no different. I highly doubt they’re always “tired”

Reactions: 13
There’s something very wrong if they’re tired after 3 days in creche, a full nights sleep & 2 big naps. I think misinterpreting some behaviours as sleep cues. I see a bored child in todays stories, I’d say they’re fed up & grumpy. They have brilliant rain gear, there’s no reason why they can’t be out in the garden.
We haven’t seen the playhouse since they got it.

Reactions: 14
The girls act tired because they are under stimulated, plonked down on the floor in front of the TV with a mother who cares more about pipsi and the sofa.
She's a bloody slob. Those poor girls!
Didn't she only just get the playhouse built and now can't be bothered to supervise them playing in the garden!

Reactions: 15
I think that's the 4th day in a row she's been wearing that manky yellow jumper :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 5
There has to be a gas leak in that house or something because two otherwise healthy kids who slept the night and had two naps should not be tired, like it’s not even one child but two?? They’re bored and needing stimulation, bit of fresh air and they’d perk up. It really would make you mad like it’s arguably the nicest day of the year (where I am anyway) and she’s half salivating at the thought of them being in bed asleep so she can sip pipsi in peace

Reactions: 13
It’s not normal at all as much as I’d love my own to sleep more this is an obscene amount of sleep

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.