My Solo Journey to Mom #19 Sleep coach my arse, her business is a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she tells us every minute detail of her life.. It's so cringe. It's like the way you'd talk to your sick relative in hospital when they're bored to tears and looking for any news at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lisa will have to start going out in disguise the poor pet is being hounded the minute she leaves her house now, suppose it’ll be paparazzi next

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In fairness much as we talk negative about her, I wouldnt wish a fake appointment/prank call on a business if that's what shes getting..

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Regardless of what I think of her ‘job’ I don’t agree with people looking for fake appointments, the whole thing is based on taking advantage of sleep deprived parents for a high price tag and it shouldn’t exist at all but better to let it play out itself without interference. Doesn’t stop me laughing at her referencing security reasons though lol

Reactions: 7
Regardless of what I think of her ‘job’ I don’t agree with people looking for fake appointments, the whole thing is based on taking advantage of sleep deprived parents for a high price tag and it shouldn’t exist at all but better to let it play out itself without interference. Doesn’t stop me laughing at her referencing security reasons though lol
It could of been a genuine email error and not people booking fake appointments. Lisa only delighted with a little bit of drama and is a little bit cross as she is hungover and sniffly 🙈

She’s clinging on to Kozy kids for dear life 😂 they’re the only brand still working with her

Reactions: 6
She’s clinging on to Kozy kids for dear life 😂 they’re the only brand still working with her
Those awful tracksuit onesie things have a chokehold on Lisa, goes to show she just wants free stuff because let’s face it they’re not good

Reactions: 2
Did she say that she can’t go anywhere because someone asked her in Waterford if she was on Instagram ? Or was I dreaming.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she say that she can’t go anywhere because someone asked her in Waterford if she was on Instagram ? Or was I dreaming.
Oh she did 🙈 we have a Lisa watch alert down this end of the country incase the superstar herself shows up

• Haha
Oh she did 🙈 we have a Lisa watch alert down this end of the country incase the superstar herself shows up
It’s kinda like Big Foot in more than way
---
Oh thank God Lisa didn’t go into the donkey story there again, don’t know how she contained herself

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She's in a different room yet you can clearly hear the white noise machine. Either its actually for her own use, or it's blaring so loudly that its running through the house and they're all listening to it??? I've never used one but would you normally switch it off one your child is asleep? That would drive me mad. She has completely taken over the house. I'd say she came in the door, said a quick hello, dropped her bags in the middle of the floor, and got into her Friends pjs immediately and took herself to bed.
Had they previously been sharing a room? I'd always just presumed they had separate rooms! Omg before I would have two babies knowing I would have to share a room with them for the foreseeable ☠ Especially when it's in your parents house!! That girl is something else!

And if so, how she sleeps with that white noise machine is beyond me. Had a few midday naps where the little fella wouldn't settle, so I thought ah grand, I'll have a little nap now with him and snuggle up. When I tell you I was ready to hop that white noise machine out the window after about 15 minutes 😂 not a notion of sleep with that noise in the background 😂 Even when he would move in the night and it would come on through the monitor it would irritate me 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.