My Solo Journey to Mom #19 Sleep coach my arse, her business is a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am dead 😂😂😂 this is the funniest this thread has ever been! Did you really not notice she was the big yellow lump on the floor?? 🤣🤣
I didn’t notice either!! Lads nothing gets passed ye, I’m here for it. Lazy lisa recycling content, the girls prob asleep at 4pm after crèche 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She was caught rotten.. play with your kids Lisa, they’re not dolls as much as you would love if they were!

Reactions: 5
I’d say she is sickened she’s caught rotten.! Will she acknowledge it…. Hardly!! How sad is it though that she has to use a photo from weeks ago making out she’s down playing with the girls all the time. I’ve a 15 month old, most of my life is down on the floor with him! Or to Lisa’s disapproval he’s in my bed with me!!

Reactions: 11
My kids are older now. Teenager that was like Velcro since he was born is now allergic to us and prefers his computer. Take all the hugs and cuddles. Kids grow up way too quick. Considering she’s on her own you would think she would enjoy their company in the evening instead of shipping them off to bed. She wanted kids that came with minimal disruption and paid for the privilege. Why ?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My kids are older now. Teenager that was like Velcro since he was born is now allergic to us and prefers his computer. Take all the hugs and cuddles. Kids grow up way too quick. Considering she’s on her own you would think she would enjoy their company in the evening instead of shipping them off to bed. She wanted kids that came with minimal disruption and paid for the privilege. Why ?
For the attention in the beginning. The attention well and truly wore off and she then came on with the hocus pocus allergy stuff “Hayyyyyyzel has an allergy to cheese,rice” whatever else. That attention lasted a day or two. I wonder what will she come up with next? I’m hoping she isn’t planning to go back to the clinic for the last one! I can see this happening soon when her Mickey Mouse “sleep” business goes down and it is going down the drain at a fast rate I bet! She’ll be off for another possible baby then for “attention”
“Mom” has to make her Instagram money somehow instead of going back to work!

Reactions: 2
Someone wrote to her saying her child “is special needs”
I absolutely hate that phrase, he isn’t special needs, he has special/additional needs, he isn’t special needs.
just saying 😂😂
I was just going to say this!! None of the followers can spell either!

Reactions: 1
So our Lisa is a guardian angel now? Suppose she’ll be charging €350 a pop for that service too 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry now but "I'll always refer a client onto another professional..".. Is she actually insinuating that she is a professional herself?! 🙈🙄😂😂😂 She honestly had such notions about herself and her Mickey mouse paper cert. Professional my arse chin
I just came on to say the same thing, who does she think she is 🤬 she can't speak, spell or write correctly yet she thinks she's qualified to refer people on to "another professional"

That made my blood boil

Reactions: 8
there’s some eye makeup lurking behind those lashes
This actually happened another time she was out, her makeup was caked around her eyebrows for days after 🤮 my skin would feel like it was crawling if I didn’t fully clean it every morning & every night

Reactions: 6
This actually happened another time she was out, her makeup was caked around her eyebrows for days after 🤮 my skin would feel like it was crawling if I didn’t fully clean it every morning & every night
...and that's just the crust on the eyelashes we are seeing ... imagine ... 👀 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Jesus that's only ever happened me after a night HEAVY on the sauce. It doesn't anymore....because I have a kid and parenting hungover is negative craic.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.