My Solo Journey to Mom #19 Sleep coach my arse, her business is a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had they previously been sharing a room? I'd always just presumed they had separate rooms! Omg before I would have two babies knowing I would have to share a room with them for the foreseeable ☠ Especially when it's in your parents house!! That girl is something else!

And if so, how she sleeps with that white noise machine is beyond me. Had a few midday naps where the little fella wouldn't settle, so I thought ah grand, I'll have a little nap now with him and snuggle up. When I tell you I was ready to hop that white noise machine out the window after about 15 minutes 😂 not a notion of sleep with that noise in the background 😂 Even when he would move in the night and it would come on through the monitor it would irritate me 😂
They were all squeezed in together. She could possibly have just been alone the other night because her parents or brother were away.
This was her excuse for never been able to clean the room & previously having to check into a hotel with a plastic bag as she couldn’t get in to find an overnight bag or makeup

Reactions: 1
They were all squeezed in together. She could possibly have just been alone the other night because her parents or brother were away.
This was her excuse for never been able to clean the room & previously having to check into a hotel with a plastic bag as she couldn’t get in to find an overnight bag or makeup
She said she was going to get a TV for that room so it's obviously her new room

Reactions: 2
Imagine deliberately trying for two kids when you live in your parents spare bedroom.. I’d say the brother eventually caved and left, fair play to him for sticking it as long as he did

Reactions: 9
Work is starting to quieten…..
Was just coming on to say this. Laughable that she's tried to spin it as if she deliberately didn't take on much this week. Her business will be non-existent by summer.

Reactions: 11
Was just coming on to say this. Laughable that she's tried to spin it as if she deliberately didn't take on much this week. Her business will be non-existent by summer.
She’s just so good at sleep whispering no one needs to go back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry I didn’t realise that was her! I thought it was a blanket she was leaning on 😂😂 That’s nearly worse ‘mudder take a pic of me lying on the floor like a bean bag for my Instafam’

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.