My Solo Journey to Mom #19 Sleep coach my arse, her business is a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in work all day so just catching up now. I read that review on my break and I actually felt sick.
1: I cannot believe she was there gloating about how brilliant it is and what a success it is about that 9 month olds sleep in that review from that lady!
2: And this is even more horrific than her gloating. That lady “ignoring” her 9 month old in the morning for that length of time! I “ignored her” What the actual feck??!!! Jesus! I mean, we’d all love an extra bit of time in the morning! I’m like a walking zombie aching to just go back to sleep and would do anything for 30 mins extra in bed but do I? No! I just couldn’t ignore my children and I’m not cruel,the guilt would kill me. They’re making noise because they want to get up,they’re hungry and their nappies need changing or they need a cuddle. I couldn’t believe what I read. That poor baby went back to sleep because what else could they do? They couldn’t get up themselves or help themselves. Nobody went to them. That was hard for me to read. My heart broke.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder is that standard advice she gives, to “ignore” your baby until they don’t know what else to do but go asleep. Really uncomfortable reading

Reactions: 9
Lad my life is made now. Finally ran into Lisa in Charleville today. I spotted the mudder first. What Lisa has failed to tell us is that she’s like 4 foot tall 😂 she’s tiny. Well height wise anyway 😜😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lad my life is made now. Finally ran into Lisa in Charleville today. I spotted the mudder first. What Lisa has failed to tell us is that she’s like 4 foot tall 😂 she’s tiny. Well height wise anyway 😜😂
Leave her alone, she had a catagory wan section. Or didn't you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She mentioned being short before.I think between that vs her weight it really makes things harder for her. I had copped it when a midi dress from Dunnes was down to her ankles. The baby shower highlight too, she looked like a kid standing in the doorway getting her sash on. She was so tiny alongside the door & her friend.

Tell me, did you get her autograph? Did you ask her if the girls are twins to piss her off & then ask them can they say Dada?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She mentioned being short before.I think between that vs her weight it really makes things harder for her. I had copped it when a midi dress from Dunnes was down to her ankles. The baby shower highlight too, she looked like a kid standing in the doorway getting her sash on. She was so tiny alongside the door & her friend.

Tell me, did you get her autograph? Did you ask her if the girls are twins to piss her off & then ask them can they say Dada?
Haha no I walked straight past and didn’t make eye contact in case she knew I was a tattler 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you want to fairly consistently get a decent nights sleep with a baby, a fairly foolproof approach is to co sleep, breastfeed on demand during the night and let your baby use you as a dummy. Because babies are biologically hardwired to want to be close to their mother, so they sleep better. There, am I a sleep consultant yet?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I started “training” my little guy a while back- we got into good habits, did proper wind down etc and nailed down a routine.
He was sleeping 12 hours in his own room for weeks.
But about 4 nights ago he decided that was all bullshit and is back in our bed, looking to be fed at various points in the night.
It that had happened after Lisa’s “service” i’d have happily been giving 5 star reviews, only for it to all unravel 2 weeks later.
This stuff is a moving target!!!

Reactions: 6
A gallbladder attack now.....she's getting so many warning signs related to her lifestyle, I dunno will she ever wake up.

Reactions: 13
A gallbladder attack now.....she's getting so many warning signs related to her lifestyle, I dunno will she ever wake up.
A diet of fried food and fizzy drinks will do that! I do feel bad for her though, it's meant to be excruciating.

Reactions: 4
I'm surprised she doesn't have gout . She does complain about restless legs but I know that can be a sign of undiagnosed gout as well.
God love her she's always had a bad relationship with food and her body. Crash diets on and off . Those poor girls are going to have awful body issues if Lisa doesn't address her own lifestyle

Reactions: 3
A diet of fried food and fizzy drinks will do that! I do feel bad for her though, it's meant to be excruciating.
And is it Fridays their treat days for supermacs or wherever (that she admits to anyway), so that, and probably another 2 litres of Pepsi when she got home , would definitely do it! Can see Lisa will be in denial thou and will put it down to something else

Reactions: 4
It doesn't have to be a bad diet, I was a very healthy person, I dont eat junk food or drink things like Pepsi. All good nutritional food, don't smoke or drink alcohol. I went into hospital with excruciating pain, they removed my appendix ... just before I was due to be discharged they just happened to do an ultrasound on me again ,where they found very large growths in my gallbladder...if they had not been discovered I would not be here today, as no blood test etc would have alerted them, it was just by pure chance they decided to check before I left. .pretty scary , they removed my gallbladder 6 weeks after getting the appendix removed. Now I have a life of constant diahroea and bleeding. I wouldn't wish it on anybody.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.