My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We should run a pool on how many times she says Juno. Though someone would have to listen and count so maybe not 😂
It would make a great drinking game. I’m betting most used words will be:
1. Juno
2. Rilly
3. Sleep
4. Fabiliss

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We should run a pool on how many times she says Juno. Though someone would have to listen and count so maybe not 😂
Listening to her and counting would be the equivalent of white noise, if that makes sinse, I'll take one for the tattle team.. so,, night folks 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 1
On the way to The Naked Blondies house if memory serves me right...
She seems to cling to these people, she did the same with Chrissie from Sweetness (only no invite to the house) then after 1 meeting they're never mentioned or seen again. It's like she harasses them so much they meet her once out of pity and then avoid her at all costs. She was mad trying to be a BA for Sweetness at one stage 😂😂 Lisa Limpet

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Not trying to he rude here, but if I wanted to hear from someone who did the journey, I'd want to hear from someone who could.give me more practical advice like... how did you afford to live, how did you juggle work and solo parenthood, what's it like going to work and coming home with so many chores and responsibilities to take care of, how can you afford childcare, how do you navigate work when a child is sick etc. These are important questions you need to ask yourself before deciding to do the journey. Living with your parents is not real life for vast majority of smbcs so you are not getting a true insight in what life is like when baby is born. The only relatable factor is perhaps the pregnancy and conception journey itself. If I were to interview someone, I'd interview someone with a better rounded approach who is more identifiable to your followers. Maybe im too practical and sensible...

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I honestly don’t get the issue with the white noise on here 🤷‍♀️. I’ll admit Lisa goes on about it loads but we still use it 22 months in. Sleeps fine at nursery in car etc without it but we prefer it at night at home to nullify any noises of us coming to bed etc. Most parents I know still use it. I know a fair few adults who do too!
I don't have any issues with white noise for babies. It was a huge help to us and we still use it at nap time for our 2. 5yr old to drown out the sounds of the other two kids. We no longer need it at night.

My main issue is her recommending it in her role as a sleep consultant. It is a sleep crutch that they become dependent on. No decent sleep consultant would recommend it. She's recommending it cos it worked for her two NOT because of her knowledge as a sleep consultant. There's no way it was recommended in her training.

Reactions: 7
Not trying to he rude here, but if I wanted to hear from someone who did the journey, I'd want to hear from someone who could.give me more practical advice like... how did you afford to live, how did you juggle work and solo parenthood, what's it like going to work and coming home with so many chores and responsibilities to take care of, how can you afford childcare, how do you navigate work when a child is sick etc. These are important questions you need to ask yourself before deciding to do the journey. Living with your parents is not real life for vast majority of smbcs so you are not getting a true insight in what life is like when baby is born. The only relatable factor is perhaps the pregnancy and conception journey itself. If I were to interview someone, I'd interview someone with a better rounded approach who is more identifiable to your followers. Maybe im too practical and sensible...
100% this. She's so unrelatable.

Reactions: 2
It would make a great drinking game. I’m betting most used words will be:
1. Juno
2. Rilly
3. Sleep
4. Fabiliss
Extra shot for mentions of white noise, twins or any mention of multiples

Reactions: 3
I’ll never forgot being in spar getting a coffee and this lunatic on redfm talking about how she had taken “omega 3” and suddenly 2 embryos took. I was like wtf is this nutter on about. Fast forward 2 years and she still lecturing us on everything about parenthood. This might be a below the belt thing to say but I find it very odd this obsession with becoming a solo mom I wonder did she do it all for a niche to be instagram famous. It’s bizarre!
There are far more qualified and dignified people to talk about ivf journeys

Reactions: 1
Take a look at her!! The reason she’s a solo mom is because artificial insemination is the only thing that would go near her.

• Haha
I find it very odd this obsession with becoming a solo mom I wonder did she do it all for a niche to be instagram famous. It’s bizarre!
I really think she did. Remember way back her calling herself an influencer. It was around the time she was advertising period pants, reusable nappies & the Sweet King brand. She honestly thought she was onto something big but then the freebies stopped as she did a crap job advertising the few things she was sent . She didn’t expect to have to return to work as soon as she did & I think this is why she’s so obsessed with sleep, it’s literally all she has left that brings in an audience. While we all know it’s bullshit there are sleep deprived parents out there who are glued to her stories & will help line her pockets for another little while.

Reactions: 5
Mom
Ayyyyyddddddaaaaaa
Hazilllllllllll
Dunnes
CUMH
The list would be endless

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.