My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I nearly choked when Michele asked Lisa about getting fed up going dating šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ what a train wreck.
Pippa still not forgiven for making Lisa spend Motherā€™s Day with her children still making it out that she got no help whatsoever and had been doing it all ā€œsoloā€
My favourite bit was when Michelle more or less said oh Iā€™m sure you get a lot of hate/bad messages like lol why would a ā€˜friendā€™ presume this unless you thought she did something to warrant it?

The nutritional deficiency from living off pipsi for breakfast must be altering Lisaā€™s memory because I distinctly remember her having to get the mother up on more than one occasion at night, it wasnā€™t actually that long ago she, by her own account, had to get the mother up to hold one while she held the other? Of course thatā€™s not including when Lisa had to be sent out of the house and drove across the county for a supermacs while her mother was left to mind her kids when they didnā€™t go down to sleep easy..

Reactions: 9
She has to get out of that house before she has another. Thereā€™s no room for them all as it is. Iā€™m going to assume thereā€™s no spare bedroom if herself & the girls are still crammed into one small room but itā€™s the only thing she never mentions when thereā€™s any talk of the remaining embryo.
---

Iā€™m including myself when I say not many can pull off wearing a hairband like that & sheā€™s with me on the list! Itā€™s awful looking. She seems to have got a good bit taken off her hair & the hairbands reappeared around the same time. Maybe she got a bad fringe, we never did get a big reveal after her excitement of getting out for a haircut.
She will add on an extension to the parents house. The likes of her claim their parents house and have no intention of moving out.

Reactions: 4
Those are not the nails of someone who is hands on with their toddlers!!
I canā€™t cope with square tips, even when they were ā€˜inā€™
They look rotten
---
This just proves chaining yourself to the house for a strict sleep routine doesnā€™t work if you canā€™t get out & enjoy a few hours. Such bullshit having to collect them to get them asleep & then drop them back.
She has at least another year of this & all that time the girls will miss out on so much fun & freedom.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Scarlet dumping the kids to be babysat for a few hours and having to go back mid away through so she can drive them around in the car in order for them to nap before dumping them back again.. I mean this is a sleep coach that looks for hundreds of euros for copy and paste Google advice yet she couldnā€™t leave them at a friends for a few hours

Reactions: 14
Scarlet dumping the kids to be babysat for a few hours and having to go back mid away through so she can drive them around in the car in order for them to nap before dumping them back again.. I mean this is a sleep coach that looks for hundreds of euros for copy and paste Google advice yet she couldnā€™t leave them at a friends for a few hours
I wonder is this the kind of advice sheā€™s charging people a small fortune for

What your joking?! šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ so someone was babysitting them and she collected them to drive around so they could nap and then sheā€™s dropping the girls off again to the same person when theyā€™re finished napping?!! Sorry if I picked that up wrong šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What your joking?! šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ so someone was babysitting them and she collected them to drive around so they could nap and then sheā€™s dropping the girls off again to the same person when theyā€™re finished napping?!! Sorry if I picked that up wrong šŸ˜‚
Spot on, itā€™s on her stories. She said theyā€™re so used to napping in the cot that theyā€™d never sleep any other way so she had to collect them for a car nap & drop them back after

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How do they sleep at creche.No wonder goes no where if she has to do this on.day has get things done.Why didn't she do this when they in crĆØche.This one is so obsssessed with sleep not healthy

Reactions: 5
You mean to tell me she didnā€™t drop the cots, black out blind and white noise machine to her friends house?..
Iā€™m shook šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How did they nap in the car then if they won't sleep anywhere but the cot ? She makes no sense. Makes it up as she goes along this one.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.