My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched some of the live back....Michelle gave her a gushing introduction like she was amazing.and then the camera connected to her and she was like one of the guests from Jeremy Kyle😂
The hairband belongs in the local dump and she should have made an effort with her appearance but I dont think she came across too bad...she seemed perky and spoke better than she does on her stories if that makes sense...she wasnt stuttering or dragging her words.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Sometimes when you’re out for the day, you have to just go with the flow”
She says after telling us she has collected the girls to get them to nap in the car, before dropping them back to the same friend, to mind them for another few hours… 🫠🤣🤣 Lisa, that is the opposite of going with the flow! This wan couldn’t go with the flow, with regards to their sleep, if her high blood pressure sausage fingers depended on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Now, do you's think she means false lashes? If the nails are anything to go by I'm excited to see her with her lashes on, juno.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So she can have nails again because she's "self employed" 🙄 I hope none of ye employees are thinking of getting yere nails done, according to Lisa Limpet it's only for self employed people

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How did they nap in the car then if they won't sleep anywhere but the cot ? She makes no sense. Makes it up as she goes along this one.
I think they’ll Power Nap in the car which means an earlier bedtime later. Other than that they won’t sleep anywhere apart from a cot(or so she says)

Reactions: 1
She will add on an extension to the parents house. The likes of her claim their parents house and have no intention of moving out.
The brother will probably move out as soon as he can and Lisa will implant the last embryo and then claim that bedroom aswell. The other siblings will have no chance Lisa will take over the whole house and that will be the end of it

Reactions: 6
I wonder has Pippa withdrawn her services if her friend is minding them today.

Reactions: 3
So she can have nails again because she's "self employed" 🙄 I hope none of ye employees are thinking of getting yere nails done, according to Lisa Limpet it's only for self employed people
No no, you mustn't listen carefully to sleepy Lisa, she was "cutting her cloth" , juno, she gave great advice on how she gets by and how to survive when you give up your well paid full time job and live in yer Ma's gaff and claim the social and get free creche places for de twins, so you cut your cloth, if that makes sinse. So by making a deal of getting them done now shes self employed she implying she's earning enough.
Terrifying that there's people out there who would take this gobshites advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What your joking?! 🙈🙈 so someone was babysitting them and she collected them to drive around so they could nap and then she’s dropping the girls off again to the same person when they’re finished napping?!! Sorry if I picked that up wrong 😂
Yep that’s exactly what she did what the hell?

Not at all she mentioned a twin feeding pillow that was her life saver to hold a bottle in each hand 🙄
Holding a bottle in each hand was such a piss take, her selective memory is worse than her admitting she used the milkymates because if she admitted it at least she’s owning it and maybe even giving the impression she sees no wrong in it (hard as that is to believe) but by deliberately failing to mention it shows she knows it wasn’t right to use them, that it was both dangerous and lazy and yet she used them regardless

Reactions: 4
Holding a bottle in each hand was such a piss take, her selective memory is worse than her admitting she used the milkymates because if she admitted it at least she’s owning it and maybe even giving the impression she sees no wrong in it (hard as that is to believe) but by deliberately failing to mention it shows she knows it wasn’t right to use them, that it was both dangerous and lazy and yet she used them regardless
Such a good opportunity to be real, say she was knackered, it had seemed harmless but on reflection it wasn't worth the risk, but sure we're all learning.

Such a good opportunity to be real, say she was knackered, it had seemed harmless but on reflection it wasn't worth the risk, but sure we're all learning.
Absolutely, I could respect that. Pity she choose to rewrite history

Reactions: 1
Not at all she mentioned a twin feeding pillow that was her life saver to hold a bottle in each hand 🙄
The twin feeding pillow that she used for non contact bottle feeding even when she was only feeding one. I thought that was bad enough but then the milky mates appeared.
When I think of the hours I spent cuddling my babies during feeds, the little hands clasping my finger, stroking their super soft little cheeks, tiny little nappy bum resting in the palm of my hand. It’s time we never get back, it’s over in the blink of an eye & she missed every second of it because for some bizzare reason she thought having them propped on a cushion while she held on to the bottle was better 🙄 I’m so happy to have those memories

Reactions: 15
I don’t and won’t ever condone the use of milkymates, I mean they looked like they’d come from a Romanian orphanage in the 50s but her reasoning for using them wasn’t even well intended because surely the reason for them was well one pair of hands and two babies but in that case she’d have only ever needed one for one baby while she fed the other herself? Horrific lack of care and laziness from the beginning

Reactions: 5
Still hasn’t found her overnight bag 🙄 I guess a changing bag is an improvement on the centra bag she brought on her last hotel stay.
I’m assuming this means she still hasn’t cleaned her bedroom after all this time 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion

Gentle sleep coach that costs a bomb. Put the bibbies asleep by 6 says the expert Mom.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.