My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t and won’t ever condone the use of milkymates, I mean they looked like they’d come from a Romanian orphanage in the 50s but her reasoning for using them wasn’t even well intended because surely the reason for them was well one pair of hands and two babies but in that case she’d have only ever needed one for one baby while she fed the other herself? Horrific lack of care and laziness from the beginning
I think I commented on this a while back so apologies if I’m repeating myself on the thread but my sister has twins and did use milky mates but she only had the one and would alternate so she could get the chance the hold the other baby and experience that lovely feeding cuddle. The baby with the milky mate was always sat close (touching) so wasn’t left on the floor to feed alone or anything like that. I think for that purpose it was fine. Seems they’ve stopped making them now I can’t even find the website

Reactions: 3
She looks decent when she makes an effort…. Pity bout the chin though

Reactions: 8
I think I commented on this a while back so apologies if I’m repeating myself on the thread but my sister has twins and did use milky mates but she only had the one and would alternate so she could get the chance the hold the other baby and experience that lovely feeding cuddle. The baby with the milky mate was always sat close (touching) so wasn’t left on the floor to feed alone or anything like that. I think for that purpose it was fine. Seems they’ve stopped making them now I can’t even find the website
this would have been justifiable if she said I only have one pair of hands so alternate one milky mate and go for cuddles with the opposite. I was caught myself a few weeks back toddler was puking and baby needed a bottle so I had to prop a blanket under her chin in the kitchen to rest the bottle on while I cleaned the other one at the kitchen sink. tit happens but at least use your platform to say I’ve used them but I see the mistakes I’ve made and wouldn’t recommend them going forward I’d have had more respect for that
---
The twin feeding pillow that she used for non contact bottle feeding even when she was only feeding one. I thought that was bad enough but then the milky mates appeared.
When I think of the hours I spent cuddling my babies during feeds, the little hands clasping my finger, stroking their super soft little cheeks, tiny little nappy bum resting in the palm of my hand. It’s time we never get back, it’s over in the blink of an eye & she missed every second of it because for some bizzare reason she thought having them propped on a cushion while she held on to the bottle was better 🙄 I’m so happy to have those memories
absolutely those are the moments I miss the most with my older ones now they just grunt at me😂

Rehashing the ol' "I couldn't find an overnight bag" bullshit story......come on Lisa you sit on your hole all day doing nothing, surely you could have come up with something original.......or even gotten off the couch and looked for it

Reactions: 17
Rehashing the ol' "I couldn't find an overnight bag" bullshit story......come on Lisa you sit on your hole all day doing nothing, surely you could have come up with something original.......or even gotten off the couch and looked for it
Must be a twin mom thing!! , Old Droolie is always at that too saying she couldn’t find a suitcase so had to use a shopping bag 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd say the dents on her forehead are from the twin girls walloping the bottles off it. Not wan dent , but two .. juno

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Alright outfit is awful but I think she has lost weight recently, maybe not a ton but her stomach seems flatter. Away for the night, solo granny not by choice left at it again

Reactions: 11
?
Alright outfit is awful but I think she has lost weight recently, maybe not a ton but her stomach seems flatter. Away for the night, solo granny not by choice left at it again
Juno she could be sucked into that all in one shapewear with the pee hole

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope she doesn't stick to de wan drink and let's her hair down, being self employed is a tough one ... hope she gets the ride too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion inspired from her chat with Michelle

‘Stereotyping and memory wiping’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.