My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Less than 1 minute in she’s said Juno 6 times. At that point I gave up,
Someone else can take one for the team

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought she would have got a bit more dressed up. That hairband makes her forehead look like the moon

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cannot believe she is a young woman and she has let herself go so much..

Reactions: 7
Michelle must be desperate for any followers, absolutely licking the arse of Lisa.. twin moms are her hero’s 🤢 Lisa has spent half the time fingering away at the chin crack

A CATEGORY WAN section lids, it rilly rilly was. Baby WAN born at FiftyWAN minutes past ten

• Haha
Indescribable… Jesus did they just say undescribable? Sorry, Lisa can’t actually speak properly. She was manic talking about the birth experience, loving the drama

Reactions: 4
She said she sailed through the new born stage?!
My bleeping arse you did Lisa, you did nothing but complain

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she just say she never once got her mam up in the night?? She also mentioned pumping and said that easy because you could hold a bottle in each hand?
---
She keeps saying she never got her mam up in the night? The bullshit is shocking

Reactions: 8
Surely the bibbies are in bid since half 5 she could have put some effort into her hid like juno

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Very ageist comments from both Michelle and Lisa. So a woman who Lisa described as in her 70s’ made a flippant remark while she was pregnant in hospital about how her husband must be delighted in response to Lisa telling her she expecting twins and the two women are almost wetting themselves laughing saying had she told the truth the woman would be on the floor, how she’d need an ambulance, how you’d want to sit her down for a half an hour to try explain it to her.. I don’t think women over 70 would be as shocked as you think Lisa, your own mother must be in that age group?

Reactions: 15
The difference between them on the screen is hilarious. Even down the their backgrounds, Lisa hasn’t figured it’s professional to have a plain background, minimal clutter and distractions, when on a (professional?) video call! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else here have a bleach hoodie and a hairband that they wear to give the house a good scrub is that the look she was going for?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She must forget we all remember her crying face when she struggled and pippa and the father took over. Feeding pillow? Is that the new term for a milky mate🙈 as for the hack her the other wan with her ring light and fake eyelashes and Lisa with her slap head forehead

I had a quick look at Michelle's page & I'm shook that she is the same age as me(33). I thought she was in her 40s at least.

Reactions: 3
She must forget we all remember her crying face when she struggled and pippa and the father took over. Feeding pillow? Is that the new term for a milky mate🙈 as for the hack her the other wan with her ring light and fake eyelashes and Lisa with her slap head forehead
And escaping to McDonald's when it all got too much 😅😅😅

Reactions: 5
I had a quick look at Michelle's page & I'm shook that she is the same age as me(33). I thought she was in her 40s at least.
She definitely doesn’t look 33, I presumed early/mid 40s

Reactions: 2
Michelle must be desperate for any followers, absolutely licking the arse of Lisa.. twin moms are her hero’s 🤢 Lisa has spent half the time fingering away at the chin crack

A CATEGORY WAN section lids, it rilly rilly was. Baby WAN born at FiftyWAN minutes past ten
Fingering away at the chin crack 🤣🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏👏 in a heap here!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.