My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lisa probably wants to stay on benefits, they’ll probably be no real proof of her ‘business’ for a while yet

Reactions: 3
Beyond sad to see such a young child not even 18mths old ? Plonked in front of a TV as soon as they wake up in the morning. Those poor girls havent a hope of a healthy future in that house. The first hour kids that age are awake is the easiest hour of the day for parenting them - they should be happy to potter around with absolutely no need for screens. It's so hard to watch the lazy parenting. Has Lisa any notion at all of getting any bit healthier in her lifestyle herself ? She will do well to live to see them do a Leaving Cert of she continues on this track.

Reactions: 9
So she's back on the couch (surprise surprise!!)
Up and put infront of the TV.

Back to two naps also (that's convenient!)

Up at half 7 after over a 12 hour sleep, then back down for a nap at half nine??

Up again for an hour or two then back down at half waaaan?

Then to bed at half 6 / 7.

It's as if she wants then to sleep all day so she doesn't have to deal with them! 😏😏😏

18 month olds shouldn't be sleeping that much.
You mean hap past

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The overemphasis on sleep and at the same time lack of emphasis on ANY kind of experience is just bizarre.

Reactions: 5
So she's back on the couch (surprise surprise!!)
Up and put infront of the TV.

Back to two naps also (that's convenient!)

Up at half 7 after over a 12 hour sleep, then back down for a nap at half nine??

Up again for an hour or two then back down at half waaaan?

Then to bed at half 6 / 7.

It's as if she wants then to sleep all day so she doesn't have to deal with them! 😏😏😏

18 month olds shouldn't be sleeping that much.
They are not 18 months my child is 18 months and atleast 4 months older then them

Reactions: 1
Why does she never talk about the importance of fresh air between’naps’ 🙄 never a mention of getting out or anything else. Climbing on couches watching baby tv all day is not what babies should spend their day doing

It is aimed at Lisa... the statement at the bottom says if I had options like her.

I don't, I'm a working mother, granted been on mat leave quite a while now but I'll be going back when I need to.

Any opportunity outside work I'll be with my kids though. I don't just leave them with someone else to merge my arse with a sofa.

I do agree we all raise our kids, part of it does involve selecting creche when you have to work but what could she tell her girls? Ah I've phone calls to make girls... off ye go.
Can I just say I’ve seen this comment made a few times about people living at home and I’m gonna say it now. I live at home not by choice but because I have to as very little rental options out there I work part time and pay bills like everyone else but just so happen to live at home. Oh and I’m also a single mother, doing it solo but guess what I have to work as no income otherwise and also worked all my life so not giving it up now as it’s an example I want to set to my daughter that hard work gets you things. I find it rude that just because lazy Lisa can’t parent her kids and sticks them in a crèche when they don’t need to be. I can’t even get my child into a crèche and rely on family so I can work. But my point is that the discussion of ‘Living at home with no bills’ is highly disrespectful to someone like me. I’m no Lisa so please don’t paint all the 30 somethings living at home in the same brush.

Lisa doesn’t understand the real struggles of being alone and being a solo parent. She paid thousands to have children and can’t even parent them as it’s a chore, I can’t get over how she is with them considering they were ‘longed for’ . To this day i believe she had them because she thought she could be like twins and me Julie and make a career out of instagram and I will say one thing about Julie as bad as she is those children are constantly out doing activities or getting fresh air. Lisa on the other hand makes single mothers look like lazy cows when in fact that’s not the case.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can I just say I’ve seen this comment made a few times about people living at home and I’m gonna say it now. I live at home not by choice but because I have to as very little rental options out there I work part time and pay bills like everyone else but just so happen to live at home. Oh and I’m also a single mother, doing it solo but guess what I have to work as no income otherwise and also worked all my life so not giving it up now as it’s an example I want to set to my daughter that hard work gets you things. I find it rude that just because lazy Lisa can’t parent her kids and sticks them in a crèche when they don’t need to be. I can’t even get my child into a crèche and rely on family so I can work. But my point is that the discussion of ‘Living at home with no bills’ is highly disrespectful to someone like me. I’m no Lisa so please don’t paint all the 30 somethings living at home in the same brush.

Lisa doesn’t understand the real struggles of being alone and being a solo parent. She paid thousands to have children and can’t even parent them as it’s a chore, I can’t get over how she is with them considering they were ‘longed for’ . To this day i believe she had them because she thought she could be like twins and me Julie and make a career out of instagram and I will say one thing about Julie as bad as she is those children are constantly out doing activities or getting fresh air. Lisa on the other hand makes single mothers look like lazy cows when in fact that’s not the case.
Oh I think nobody on here is saying people living at home are paying no bills, and not meaning to come across as disrespectful. These threads only relate to Lisa. As Alot of people said on loads of the previous thread's that they are living at home or with inlaws with their child or children but they contribute to the household, shopping,bills , or help out with cleaning, making sure their kids toys and accessories aren't taking over every single room of the house. Really it's like Lisa's parents have been landed with the twins and a daughter who tbh acts more like a teenager...... doesn't wash, stays on the couch watching TV, eating unhealthy foods and drinking Pepsi max, throws tantrums when things doesn't go her way, doesn't want to go outside for exercise, on the phone all day..... could go on with several other things, but none of it relates to the average parent on here. Even tonight posting she was collecting her dad after he went out for a drink, in fairness the poor man probably only went to the local pub , a change of scenery from watching her taking over the sitting room hogging the couch and remote, there's only so much episodes of friends anyone can take 🙈and the white noise machine going full blast!!! probably a short enough drive away, a quick pick up....did she really need to post silly things like that

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ayda is the genius. Poor old hazel in the background looking at a box! Lisa we get it, ayda loves books. I’m pretty sure all babies do.

Ayda is the genius. Poor old hazel in the background looking at a box! Lisa we get it, ayda loves books. I’m pretty sure all babies do.
showing her half pictures because getting off the couch to sit on the floor & help her match them up is too much effort

Reactions: 8
If I’m sitting on the couch and one of my kids comes over to me with a book the first thing I do is put them up on my knee (and put down my phone if I have it!!) to read it, I’m pretty sure Ayda has learned that’s a way to get some interaction with her mom!! No offence meant but loving books isn’t a sign of anything ALL my kids love books and I’ve 2 with additional needs.

also when is she going to present her business a bit more professionally?? Is she not going to do an Instagram page even?? I really don’t think she’s actually that bothered with getting business it’s been 2 weeks of free calls and nothing!!

Reactions: 12
Seriously like she was either:
1. Too lazy to pick her bottle up off that floor last night or
2. She's drinking it first thing in the morning
jeez ladies, I dunno where dis heartburn is coming from

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Loves watching them?!! Eh play with them no?! Go for a walk with them?! No I’ll sit and watch them and watch them then through my phone!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ayddda (her mini me) was the favourite from a very early age, was very plain to see.

Reactions: 1
Ayddda (her mini me) was the favourite from a very early age, was very plain to see.
I always thought Hazel was at the beginning, she was the little one and Ayda was the ‘big girl’ and the trouble maker. All of a sudden though Ayda became the easy one, more calm, sleeps in, walks sooner, doesn’t get as sick as often and bang she’s the favourite. Hazel on the other hand went to constantly sick and prone to tantrums when out (in other words an average infant). Lisa’s favourite will always just be who is easiest, nothing to do with the child themselves. Probably doesn’t hurt that Ayda looks like Lisa’s double

Reactions: 17
No, Hazel was her favourite all along because she was teeny tiny..

She had some sort of weird thing about Ayda being a troublemaker from the day she was born because she was the one in distress causing her to have an emergency c-section.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.