My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she is early 30s she is a disgrace she takes no pride in herself!!! She needs to take off the pj bottoms and leggings and go for a walk!!

Reactions: 11
My sister called in with my 5mth old niece yesterday afternoon and happened to mention my nieces "wake window"........I had to stop myself from opening the front door and asking her to leave 😂 I was waiting for her to produce a white noise machine, a few tents and a bottle of pipsi while taking over my house

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My sister called in with my 5mth old niece yesterday afternoon and happened to mention my nieces "wake window"........I had to stop myself from opening the front door and asking her to leave 😂 I was waiting for her to produce a white noise machine, a few tents and a bottle of pipsi while taking over my house
Not to defend these "sleep experts" and most definitely not Lisa but wake windows are used by pediatrics, midwives and PHNs.
I only heard about them when the midwife was in sitting with me one night after having my babe (I had complications) and she was chatting to me about cues and wake windows. I think actual evidence from the medical world has been tainted by these "experts" who distort it for their own gain.

Also to add I hope she cleaned the girls faces before leaving the house cuz she certainly hasn't washed her hair

Reactions: 6
Was just in limerick near the crescent and who drives past me only your WAN lisa 😂😂😂 she was looking down between her seats like she has dropped something. More than likely her bottle of Pepsi. Clearly more important than keeping her eyes on the road if that makes sinse

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not to defend these "sleep experts" and most definitely not Lisa but wake windows are used by pediatrics, midwives and PHNs.
I only heard about them when the midwife was in sitting with me one night after having my babe (I had complications) and she was chatting to me about cues and wake windows. I think actual evidence from the medical world has been tainted by these "experts" who distort it for their own gain.

Also to add I hope she cleaned the girls faces before leaving the house cuz she certainly hasn't washed her hair
I'm well aware it's a term frequently used, I have my own children.....my comment was in jest because Lisa used the term repeatedly in her stories yesterday morning in an attempt to sound like a professional, so I had my fill of "wake windows" at that stage

Reactions: 5
Anyone know where those puddlesuits are from?

When you see this Lisa could you put it up and pretend so many people asked. I've no interest in actually asking you myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm well aware it's a term frequently used, I have my own children.....my comment was in jest because Lisa used the term repeatedly in her stories yesterday morning in an attempt to sound like a professional, so I had my fill of "wake windows" at that stage
That's fair!
She would wreck anyone's head, why would they pay her to when you can watch her insta for free.
And anyways, wake windows at 16 months shouldn't be a thing, it's more routine at that age.

When you see this Lisa could you put it up and pretend so many people asked. I've no interest in actually asking you myself.
I've seen them in Dunnes and I'm pretty sure they will be in the Aldi/Lidl baby sale too

Was just in limerick near the crescent and who drives past me only your WAN lisa 😂😂😂 she was looking down between her seats like she has dropped something. More than likely her bottle of Pepsi. Clearly more important than keeping her eyes on the road if that makes sinse
Was she alone? Has she actually taken her children to the park by her big girl self today??

They’re from Next!

€30 a pop, love how vibrant and colourful they are though!

Wouldn't ya think she would put the phone away and just read to her child why does she feel the need to record absolutely everything

Reactions: 2
Lisa hardly needs to tell us Ayda putting her thumb in her mouth is a sign of the child getting sleepy when the child is only badly eyed she’s that jaded, you’d only need to glance at her to know that.

Can someone ask Lisa the sleep sloth if right before you put your child to bed should you take a picture of your tired child with the flash on? Like I’d have said no but then again I haven’t spent 6 grand on a chocolate teapot course

• Haha
Reactions: 16
132ADBF0-6E35-484B-9B30-91C8923BADD2.jpeg
Ah so easy for the school run or for dropping big siblings to school, is this someone that features a lot in your day to day Lisa?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.