My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That woman really needs the ride or something. She is sat on her couch this morning (nothing new) creaming herself over sleeping routines.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Genuinley who cares? Do people wait for the latest installment of repeated content? No wonder Ayda is taking her time getting up, and legging it off early at night.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she's back on the couch (surprise surprise!!)
Up and put infront of the TV.

Back to two naps also (that's convenient!)

Up at half 7 after over a 12 hour sleep, then back down for a nap at half nine??

Up again for an hour or two then back down at half waaaan?

Then to bed at half 6 / 7.

It's as if she wants then to sleep all day so she doesn't have to deal with them! 😏😏😏

18 month olds shouldn't be sleeping that much.

Reactions: 14
That woman really needs the ride or something. She is sat on her couch this morning (nothing new) creaming herself over sleeping routines.
What I took from all that was she’s just winging it with the girls. She’s still chopping & changing their routines as their needs change which is normal. So how can she charge parents for a tailor made sleep package if her own 2 kids don’t even stick to what she does. This makes the 2 week gap between calls from her on one of the packages even more pointless.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s so boring I felt like heading back to bed for a nap myself after them stories, how do those kids sleep that much? And I’m not saying that out of envy but concern. Hazel plonked on the sofa in front of the tv first thing, wonder where she’s learning that habit 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd say her mudder wants to duck her and the white noise machine out through the wake window 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a load of horse tit. They’re babies. Let them sleep when they’re tired. I have 4 kids, I’ve never once sat down to think about a wake window. Guess what? They all go up to bed in the evenings, and they usually sleep all night, unless someone is sick or something.
obviously she thinks talking about her kids sleep on her stories makes her seem like an expert, when In actual fact it just highlights that she’s a spoofer.

Interestingly, I googled Lisa’s little sleepers the other day and she doesn’t appear. She has no website linked on her bio. Does that mean the only way anyone can find her is if she shares a link to book in? Isn’t that a bit crazy? What if you’re not on insta. She needs a professional page and a personal page. The tit she puts on her insta currently is not good for business. Though obviously she wants to make her money off her followers while she still has them

Reactions: 10
She actually was so dreary and dozy there this morning she said they were down to one then down to two in the same sentence 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Am I remembering correctly...I stand to correction on this. But before when ayyyyda used to wake first then she used to cruely wake poor hazel too and drag her out of the cot so they'd have routine even thou that's when they never left the house 🤔 now her mini me is sleeping in theres no waking her up

Reactions: 11
God she is like a pile at the end of my arse that I cannot get rid of. Irritating isn't the word for her. She really needs to be surgically removed from that couch

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am I remembering correctly...I stand to correction on this. But before when ayyyyda used to wake first then she used to cruely wake poor hazel too and drag her out of the cot so they'd have routine even thou that's when they never left the house 🤔 now her mini me is sleeping in theres no waking her up
Yes she did & I was thinking the same as she was talking this morning. She went on a whole rant about it one morning & I felt so sorry for the little pet. Now it’s backfired on her a little because she could be enjoying a nice lie in if she hadn’t got Hazel into the habit of being woken early 😆

No mention of how "busy" she was with paying clients during the week!!
If she’s not registered as a business yet I doubt anyone will want to go near her. I’m sure any of us could do what she’s doing right now. Her Q&A last week could have been answered by any of us. I haven’t seen a single thing to prove she’s any more qualified to give sleep advice than any other parent.

Reactions: 7
‘Juno all bibies are different , even twins ‘ thanks for that Lisa, as I thought twins were one person and supposed to mirror each other 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Look at Lucy Wolfe on Ireland am today or in their Facebook photos then look at lisa then look at Lucy and look at lisa on the couch again and now you know this cannot take off, from her mudders couch in Charleville or wherever they live

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Look at Lucy Wolfe on Ireland am today or in their Facebook photos then look at lisa then look at Lucy and look at lisa on the couch again and now you know this cannot take off, from her mudders couch in Charleville or wherever they live
Look at Lucy when she comes on Insta to talk, she’s always so well presented & well rehearsed before she starts talking so it’s clear & to the point.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.