My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jezs why does she post everything
Not able for the wayshe looks in to the phone.

Reactions: 2
Hey Lisa, we know you read here. Please have a chat with your friend Kim (remaining_hopeful) and tell her to stop forward facing her 5 month old in his car seat!!

Its one of the only things I’m happy Lisa actually promoted extended rearward facing and asked questions/ researched before buying the twins seats.
Just seen her rant! Bloody hell….what a horrible woman!

Reactions: 6
Hey Lisa, we know you read here. Please have a chat with your friend Kim (remaining_hopeful) and tell her to stop forward facing her 5 month old in his car seat!!

Its one of the only things I’m happy Lisa actually promoted extended rearward facing and asked questions/ researched before buying the twins seats.
Omg her rant. I’m actually shocked. There is absolutely no way someone in smyths told her she could forward face a baby that small. There is also no way he he has outgrown his infant seat. Both of my babies were tall & were in their infant seats up to or past 12m.

I’m actually going to email Smyths about that now before she removes her post

Reactions: 13
I know quite a few people that forward faced newborn babies in one of the joie seats🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Omg her rant. I’m actually shocked. There is absolutely no way someone in smyths told her she could forward face a baby that small. There is also no way he he has outgrown his infant seat. Both of my babies were tall & were in their infant seats up to or past 12m.

I’m actually going to email Smyths about that now before she removes her post
No point, I know people who worked in Smyths and Halfords…the are not “professionals” they watched a few rsa videos and shown how to install some seats…that was it.. actual car seat professionals are people like Ron from the RSA or Lucy from Car Seat Safety.
In the likes of Smyths they’re just there to sell sell sell, they can advise to rear face if they want but won’t tell you to.

I know quite a few people that forward faced newborn babies in one of the joie seats🙈
Those people should be done for child endangerment. No seat is certified for forward facing before 9kg as that is absolute minimum requirement. I think it’s absolutely disgraceful these laws have not changed yet. It should be minimum 15-18kg.

Reactions: 7
So out of the two weeks now of her free calls; How many paying customers did she get? Outta 61 that she boasted about how many forked over money to her And actually booked her? She hasn’t promoted her business in days. It was all about the girls of to Crèche, so she mustn’t have worked the days the girls were in crèche? Does she get the concept of work and crèche at all??? 😂😂 nothing today/ obviously spent the day mothering HER own 3 day in crèche sick babies as predicted. If she gets another sleepless night tonight pippa will be brought in for assistance!!! Sleep coach advice #001

Reactions: 8
Ah lads, I was wondering why I wasn’t getting any notifications for Lisa, it’s because you all fucked off to this new thread and I didn’t realise there was one yet, that’s rilly rilly rude, it rilly rilly is, Juno

Howled at the title, HOWLED.

8month getting his first tooth bleeping finally so I know it’s going to be a long night of tit on demand so I’m just going to have the Pepsi ready, a dairy milk; and explain to him that the white noise is on and I’ll be back in at 7am, sleep is important Juno.

bleeping raging I’ve missed the last couple of days, only went searching because was on the other messes thread (remaining hopeful) and this one was mentioned, and I was like are those witches on a new thread.

Anyway I’m caught up now, I rilly rilly am

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ah lads, I was wondering why I wasn’t getting any notifications for Lisa, it’s because you all fucked off to this new thread and I didn’t realise there was one yet, that’s rilly rilly rude, it rilly rilly is, Juno

8month getting his first tooth bleeping finally so I know it’s going to be a long night of tit on demand so I’m just going to have the Pepsi ready, a dairy milk; and explain to him that the white noise is on and I’ll be back in at 7am, sleep is important Juno.

bleeping raging I’ve missed the last couple of days, only went searching because was on the other messes thread (remaining hopeful) and this one was mentioned, and I was like are those witches on a new thread.

Ahh you're so so silly.. But it's OK to admit it juno, you're allowed to be. You're so so real juno saying how busy you are 😜🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I missed this too although it’s hard with the amount of threads she’s flying through to keep up😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

You’re only wan person with wan pair of hands juno, you got this momma x

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Would you not attach the milky mate for his morning bottle? You could get up at 9am then in time for his 9.30am nap!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My guess is she has two sick, miserable and out of routine toddlers and it's all her own doing.

She dropped them into a strange place for full days with no break in period or time to adjust to routine.

The stress of it alone would have a person strung out regardless of the germs (if I had options like she does I'd have waited until May/June.... actually.... I'd probably keep them at home because I want to raise my kids myself)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.