My solo journey to mom #17 does not pay rents, house full of tents, couch has dents, does tha make sense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus in bed at 6.10.hope they wake at 4am.lazy witch
Ah that's ridiculous now imagine putting your child to bed at 6.10 she's a disgrace sleep coach my bleeping arse
---
18:11 and the girls are in bed asleep ... I don't know about anybody else but to me that is sad 😞 those girls are just fed and put to sleep all day, every day. She is obsessed with putting them to sleep , it's really selfish of her, so she can plonk her arse down on the couch for the evening with zero interruptions. 🙄
That's the truth it's actually disgraceful

Reactions: 4
The response to the question about Ayda not being on camera- I’m not going to dignify this with an answer. But I’m going to put this question up for my followers to see and feel sorry for me, and respond to you anyway.

Reactions: 8
The 6pm bedtime- oh my days. Something does not add up here. The only toddlers I’ve heard of going to bed at that time is where they’ve skipped a midday nap and are way over tired. I’ve an ok sleeper, nearly 2 so just a little older than the twincesses. Bedtime for her is 7.30, sometimes 8 if we’re late with dinner etc! Sleeps until 6-7 in the morning and has 1 1.5hr nap midday. I wouldn’t see her if she was sleeping as much as the twincesses!!

Reactions: 4
6am is not a perfectly normal time for a toddler to wake if you don’t need to be up at 6am as a family. She bases her advice on her own needs which is wrong.

Reactions: 8
How will she cope with the long evenings I'd say she will staple blackout curtains to the blackout blinds god help them poor pale bibbies

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How will she cope with the long evenings I'd say she will staple blackout curtains to the blackout blinds god help them poor pale bibbies
She’ll be on the beg for blackout eye masks for them

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Annoys me how she answered all the question apart from one poor woman who was told to send her an email and she would send on packages . I’m hoping they are all staged fake questions

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.