Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iceache

Has anyone seen the £100k inheritance thread? Can’t work out if it’s real or not, but then I think if someone is gonna troll, surely you’d make it less boring.
I thought this. I honestly can’t fathom what any of it’s about. It sounds so troll, but the content is SO boring

Reactions: 1

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Who‘s want to live in an immaculate house though? I’d rather live someone that looks lived in.
you'd be right at home here then... kneedeep in dog and cat fur, STUFFF EVERYWHERE, I'm much more interested in the garden than cleaning..

CatCafe234

VIP Member
You can burn cow-pats once they’re dried - it’s a common source of fuel in many places. I’d imagine cow and horse dung don‘t really smell that bad because it’s all really just slightly fermented vegetable fibre, it would be like burning hay. I still wouldn’t want to collect it, dry it and try it though … If you’ve got loads of horse manure, it’s probably better to let it rot and put it on the garden, if you have one, and use it for growing food.

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Does anyone remember the ‘I am a cliché’ thread? Posters all claiming to wear Breton t-shirts, Boden linen trousers, eating smashed avocado on sourdough toast, whilst drinking bean to cup espresso and freezing puréed veg from the garden for their baby. They all wore their babies too. 🤪
I do like a Breton t-shirt though... forget the rest! isnt smashed avocado just guacomole?

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Very interesting. Thank you for that. Birth records are handled completely differently here in the US. You can only access the record or receive a copy of the certificate if you are named in the certificate (so either the person whose birth is recorded or one of the parents), the spouse of the person whose birth is recorded or their child.
My pleasure, I’m glad you found it helpful :) I’m a bit nerdy when it comes to ancestry.
I didn’t know that about US certificates! I guess it must be a bit harder to research your family tree that way!

Melian

VIP Member
p9
Could someone be kind enough to start another thread please. I think this one is full?
I'm hopeless at that kind of thing, as my name suggests.
Ta kindly 😁
Think it's 1000 before it needs to be closed and a new thread started? Sure I've seen around page 48 about it nearly being time for a new one.

• Haha

Aussie

VIP Member
There was 1 the other day of a Lady's ex Mum in Law buying her a trip on a super yacht for an addition to her holiday.
Which then ended up with people commentating on how much the holiday cost & how they could do same trip for 50p & a twix :ROFLMAO:
I loved that thread!

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
That’s a blast from the past. She would post some SERIOUSLY disturbing stuff, like she was on the verge of seriously harming her baby. She was estranged from her abusive mother… until her mother miraculously came back on the scene and was suddenly Grandma of the year. It was an impressive con.
Oh yes, I had forgotten that twist in the tale.

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Have they done something, tried to have a lurk this afternoon and it tells me I have to sign in or register (which obvs I cant, as banned...)?

I cant get to the Talk options bit which is very annoying as I like to keep tabs on the fuckers!!

PumpkinKing

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen the £100k inheritance thread? Can’t work out if it’s real or not, but then I think if someone is gonna troll, surely you’d make it less boring.