Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Serene Serena

VIP Member
When they say a thread has been taken down while they look behind the scenes, do they actually do that? Or is it just a way to delete it?
I think they just delete it.
I’ve never known a thread be reinstated after a look behind the scenes.

Reactions: 1

Melian

VIP Member
I was 7 & remember my grandma coming round to our house, she asked me how I felt about the news and I said it was boring and wanted to watch cartoons. I don’t think she ever forgave me 😂
I was the same age! I remember someone (don't know if it was me!) moaning because all the channels had the news on, rather than cartoons.

Blurp

VIP Member
Where's the engagement ring thread, please? I had a search but it didn't throw up a thread.

Oddly enough, the What Are You Wearing thread did throw up a suggestion of a broderie anglais blouse that I really liked 😱.

nicalibres

VIP Member
Have they done something, tried to have a lurk this afternoon and it tells me I have to sign in or register (which obvs I cant, as banned...)?

I cant get to the Talk options bit which is very annoying as I like to keep tabs on the fuckers!!
I got that as well but I just refreshed the page and it let me keep lurking!

pixxyy

VIP Member
You need your injections and appointment as much as anyone else! Please don't put it off.

B12 deficiency can lead to spinal cord degeneration if severe enough.

My sister's have stated saying " coochie meow meow " after watching too many darn Tik Toks.
I should know better as the reason I know I need it, It stopped me being able to walk briefly when I was a Teen.
I have been upping my B12 intake to try get what the injection would give me.

• Heart

Technobiff

Chatty Member
Could someone be kind enough to start another thread please. I think this one is full?
I'm hopeless at that kind of thing, as my name suggests.
Ta kindly 😁

Galinda

Chatty Member
How did those craze 1D fans manage to get hold of Louis Tomlinson’s son’s birth certificate then? They were determined to prove the child wasn’t real. I’m pretty sure one of them got a copy of the birth certificate.
The fandom that hacked airport/hotel security cameras? Who knows, they're a different breed that lot.

• Haha

DuckDuck

VIP Member
Another Anti funeral thread and channel 5 the ONLY channel ever showing the funeral and showing Emoji film tomorrow
Shit stirring ? I dont know what emoji film is , but beating up on channel 5 films in general and someone asking ' u ok hun ' .

QUOTE="Technobiff, post: 11783824, member: 354768"]
This offering is surely a piss take?? 🤣
[/QUOTE]
I saw that .. she was def after 5 minutes telly fame