Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Technobiff

Chatty Member
I was on there today briefly - just to remind myself why I'm not sad I got banned and won't rejoin. I was also looking for the flat selling thread mentioned (as I love a nose at property) but couldn't find it.

I did see the one about the electrician having an affair in the MNers 'outbuilding' - I'm assuming that's a work of fiction?
I think it's a load of tosh. Apparently she even knows that he doesn't wash his hands after using the loo....and won't say where the camera's are to know this 😂

Reactions: 1

LucyEyelesbarrow

VIP Member
ooh that's a cunning plan, I'd never thought of that :)
Strictly speaking, I think the dishwasher is meant to be empty, but I take that to mean empty of 'normal' crockery etc. Oven racks are fairly indestructible and those cleaners run on the hot pots wash at 65C, so.... 🤷‍♀️ might as well

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
There's a thread on there at the moment where the OP is struggling to sell her London flat that's been on the market months. It's obviously overpriced/in a grotty area/astronomical service charge. Of course one of the responses is to just put a bowl of fruit out on display for the pictures, as if that will suddenly entice the buyers in. Typical boomer response.
Im surprised they’ve not told her to bake bread before any viewers come around 🙄

Imagine if a man had started this thread? Once the minimising and sympathetic posts are disgusting.

Attachments

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I seldom go near Style and Beauty on there, but I remember one time I think it was Toast clothing (not 100% sure) was mentioned on a thread and a few examples posted.

I know less than nothing about style but they were awful looking things. 😁

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I think they just delete it.
I’ve never known a thread be reinstated after a look behind the scenes.
I think but I can't be 100% sure that I saw one thread reinstated in my time on there.
Just one.

It was a total beggy mc begface who did very well out of her tale of woe about her baby. I forget the details.
Got through a few threads with lots of money and goods rolling in, I would say.

Technobiff

Chatty Member
🎶 Who ya gonna call?... Ghostbusters 🎶
I wonder how she described it to the police? He walked through the wall with his head under his arm? He looked like Casper?
We need to be told.

sixdinnersid83

Chatty Member
No, we dont all have to agree but those that don't would also do well to remember that just because they don't like or agree doesn't mean they get to insist on it being wrong.

I've seen countless people saying they wont be mourning for her and being really nasty towards those who are upset, as though grief should be reserved for the working class and the poor.

Children can still play football, it's only FA related matches that are cancelled including my own childs FA match but instead the two teams are meeting up to play a friendly instead where they will observe a w kind silence before.

She hardly died with the intent of inconveniencing you, get a grip!

And as for the mounds of flowers when there are elderly in poverty and isolation, how ridiculous to insinuate that one is responsible for the other, those elderly people would have been in poverty and isolation if she hadn't passed away.
I don’t need to get a grip 🤣. It’s not only FA related matches being cancelled, all our local ones are. No idea what you are going on about re grief and working class. Bit of a straw man argument to compare me saying children’s sports fixtures shouldn’t be cancelled with that.

People get really angry about the royals, I think you misunderstood me totally about the flowers in plastic. Mind you I got lynched on Mumsnet for saying I don’t like balloons being let off in memory of someone.

Hope you enjoy your evening, it’s getting a bit AIBU on here lately…

pixxyy

VIP Member
There is a thread at the moment bemoaning the lack of choice of shoes for those with big feet (specifically size 42 though I don't know what size that is in today's money). Not even halfway down the first page and a poster appears moaning about the opposite problem with her teeny tiny size 3 feet!
pff thats giant try 1 foot being 2 and a half 😭

seriously though I've never found any trouble finding different style shoes. Some moan for the sake of moaning

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I think but I can't be 100% sure that I saw one thread reinstated in my time on there.
Just one.

It was a total beggy mc begface who did very well out of her tale of woe about her baby. I forget the details.
Got through a few threads with lots of money and goods rolling in, I would say.
Hated her baby. Had no money, no friends and no family. Mumsnet Aunties rallied round with money, baby items, online deliveries etc. Clairindespair she was called.