Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
They’re at it again with their weight shaming and competitive under eating. Apparently a size 14 is overweight and most women who are a size 14 are obese. Yes really. In fact one poster has said she feels ‘chunky‘ at a size 10, others saying they know they are ‘starting to get fat‘ when the reach a size 12. It’s fucking awful. I used to be a size 14 before I started running and exercising regularly, I was heavier than I am now for sure but I don’t think I was fat. I’m 5’8. I was on the pill at the time and was having regular weight and BP checks at the doctors and was never once told I was fat or needed to loose weight. I’m now a twelve, could maybe squeeze into a ten at a push but really don’t want to, in fact I have to watch myself because my face can look really drawn and haggard if I loose too much weight. A size 12 is just right for me.

I worry so much about the impact they have on their daughters, they are stuck in this 1990’s/2000’s mentality where anything above a size 6 is too heavy. Personally Im so glad we’ve moved on from the days when the famine victim look was all the rage and women are allowed to have hips and bums etc.
Who’s this?

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Hated her baby. Had no money, no friends and no family. Mumsnet Aunties rallied round with money, baby items, online deliveries etc. Clairindespair she was called.
That's the one. I think one of her begging threads was deleted but was reinstated. I would say she cleaned up!

pixxyy

VIP Member
I'm meant to get a B12 injection every 3 Months but i've not had it since 2020. As I know how hard appointments are & would prefer someone with more need gets it.

Melian

VIP Member
The things people post about on there! Running out of toilet roll- go and buy some. Should I go to a&e? Use your own judgement or call 111. Can I still wear tights? Wear whatever the fuck you want love.

Do people not have brains anymore?!
I really wonder how people coped before the internet! (Tad too young to remember that time!)

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
A nice juicy "what do you think is chavvy?" thread trending at the mo! Sure to go down a treat as the desperately insecure throng their way in to plant their UMC flags in the air (I just looove that sweet sweet scent of horseshit!) Not even going to look at that one!
What's a UMC flag?

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Oh I was on OP's side as the cost of the tip would've been at least half of the money she had left for spending, plus the yacht was nowhere near where she was planning on being at the time lol
she should send her my way though as I love Below Deck
Just don’t tip. Unless she’s going on a regular super yacht holiday and will see the staff again, so what? 😉😉😉

Pipsy

VIP Member
I honestly think that Bluntness has moved over to tattle, there;s a certain poster here with the exact same writing style, condescending tone and claiming to be an expert on everything
Don't think I ever managed to read a Bluntness comment, always deleted before I got there. 🤣 I only know of her through MN trolls. Which threads/topics do you think she posts on on Tattle?