Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rivermonster

VIP Member
No-one can join Tattle without a code, and a code can only be generated by Tattle members. It's nothing to do with our beautiful country (even if it's not so beautiful right now in the rain). If you go onto your profile and scroll down, there's a 'refer' button. Click on that and it generates a code. Once you've given it to someone, you can then see their username when they sign up.
Thank you so much, I had no idea what it was, I see it when I read MN but had no idea what it was about. Thought you would answer me if I said North Wales :) Our Prom is full of stones and pebbles instead of sand, what a mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

VC10

VIP Member
I remember watching a version of that story at school, on that creepy Picture Box programme used to watch. It really upset me an I can still remember the poor girl in the story :(
Oh that weird music and glass box..... unsettling

Reactions: 4

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
Mumsnet utterly hates me 🤣 not only am I tattooed and fake boobed but I also have weekly blow dries, waxed and tinted eyebrows, eyelash extensions, manicures and pedicures, Brazilian waxing, Botox and a non surgical nose job 🤷‍♀️

I was genuinely tempted to join and start a thread but just knew what I’d get, is there any equivalent to style and beauty on here? I’ve an interview Friday and seriously struggling especially because I’m such a short arse teeny tiny!

Come join on the glam thread

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s going to drag this allotment bollocks over a few more threads isn’t she? It’s like SpanGran all over again. I did notice someone mentioned there must be rainy puddles there on one of the threads earlier 😁

Oooooh, there’s a good call. She’s already created an opening for an entire street of peripheral characters (just like the ABC parking saga the rainy puddles troll had running concurrently and where they fucked up & gave themselves away with a babe-change fail).

I’m going to be awfully un-MN and admit that I LOVE America and would love to live there, ideally on the east coast/Virginia.

Lucky you @Bread Pitt!

Imagine posting that on MN. I feel tired at the thought 🔫
I love America too. I’ve lost count of the amount of times I’ve been over on holiday. It helps having family there.

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
New poo troll: abusive ex DH takes 5 year old wild camping, 5 year old refuses to poo on ground or in a plastic bag, dad takes him home.

• Sad
  • Haha

Audaciter

We might have crossed paths in real life at some point. I lived in West Dids when I was at uni and well before it was trendy, and I briefly lived in Reddish too. Then I headed back to the mountains and the seaside of North Wales where it’s not fashionable but very beautiful.
Oh we might! I worked in the Grey Horse for a couple of years. And drank in the Chapel House too!

• Heart

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I used to live in West Dids and then Chorlton in the late 90s through the 00s. Before West Didsbury was all little Delis and when there was still a Kwik Save. Now it's full of BBC staff and weird blokes in Japanese denim who do something digital and don't believe in private school unless Tabitha doesn't get into the Trafford Grammars (but not Stretford) or Didsbo High. Then they will just have to look into the privates. they'd shit their triple seam hand dyed jeans if they went to Moston or Blackley
I lived in Levenshulme in 1993-1994, then Heaton Chapel and then Reddish from 1997 onwards.

No delis and minimal hummus opportunities. No arancini or artisan anything. There was KwikSave and an offie with a Perspex tunnel and they got the booze for you and shoved it through a little hatch.

Now it’s all cool (think expensive).
We might have crossed paths in real life at some point. I lived in West Dids when I was at uni and well before it was trendy, and I briefly lived in Reddish too. Then I headed back to the mountains and the seaside of North Wales where it’s not fashionable but very beautiful.

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I'm still not over the MNer saying her partner has an outing body shape.
Big fat arse I reckon. A lot of men have dad bods with a bit of a belly and a hint of moob, so it can't be that. Unless he has that syndrome where he's 7ft tall? Marfan's I think it's called.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
There is a Pooh museum in IOW, do you think the mumsnetters know? Do they all meet up? 🤔 it’s motto is 'have you been'?

• Haha

Codiaeum

VIP Member
Maybe we’re all suffering from some kind of Mandela effect but I distinctly remember thinking the same thing when I was younger. I’m sure the adverts used to give that impression, but it could just have been the way my kid’s brain perceived it - I’m sure they used to say something along the lines of ‘everything under one roof’ and maybe I just extrapolated that to think it included the chalets too. We were never posh enough for Centerparcs anyway, so I’ve never been, and now I’m a grown-up with no kids I don’t think they’re my demographic at all.

I also have a very fuzzy memories of thinking it was under a sort of dome, but I can't remember any adverts. Time to go to the YT rabbit hole and check whether they have old ads.

50degreesnorth

VIP Member
Saw this on twitter n reminded me of mumsnet and the advice to take in ironing...
Post your incomings and outgoings here and I’ll assume it’s your daily salary, not your monthly one and tell you to buy a cheaper house and go back to university.
---
She may be DEAD by Monday 😢😢😢😢😢
Go onto the F.A. plan IMMEDIATELY, noddy !

Is that the “sweet FA” diet plan?

I’m over hear wafting my fanny odour having the lols at Size Walmart.
😆😆😆😆😛