Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #11

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 9
Welcome to thread number 10!
Wiki (which hasn't been updated in a little while): https://tattle.life/wiki/glamorous/

Last thread highlights included:
Paula's Choice BHA to clear butt acne
The Ordinary Lash Serum
Colour Wow... literally every product seems to be a hit on this thread for anti-frizz when blow-drying hair
Getting the right routine for your hair like Lola Ruby
Planning outfits with accessories in advance, heatless waves, and soap and glory foot cream
The thread highlights are most welcome!! Thank you 🩷

Reactions: 1
Can anyone recommend something very similar to either the old Body Shop Instaglow peachy CC cream or Chanel Les Beiges healthy glow fluid which were both discontinued? Just getting to the dregs of both tubes 😫 I only want very sheer coverage but with a warm healthy glow, not shimmery. Both of those were fab and I’m gutted both have now gone.

@polkadotsandleopardprint

I had it in my chin and jowls as the last 6 months or so I’ve noticed my face drooping a bit.

She says having my lips done will help that area too, they have thinned out with age, I used to have lovely full lips 😭

I’ll probably go for my forehead as some point this year, I’m building up slowly!

(I’m mid 40’s for reference)

Can anyone recommend something very similar to either the old Body Shop Instaglow peachy CC cream or Chanel Les Beiges healthy glow fluid which were both discontinued? Just getting to the dregs of both tubes 😫 I only want very sheer coverage but with a warm healthy glow, not shimmery. Both of those were fab and I’m gutted both have now gone.
the L’Oréal serum/tint thing is good, I’m using it at the moment and reach for it over my Nars and IT cosmetics. It’s somehow sheer but buildable and glowy but not greasy, really rate it for the price.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Got my Botox sorted this week and a skin booster. Can see a difference in skin but used a different cleanser this morning and my face has been red all day so don’t think it agrees with me 😭

Reactions: 2
I started using my uk lash serum once a week for maintenance and to make it last a bit longer but my lashes went to tit again so it really is lash serum for life or tit lashes :/ I bought the elf one to try and my lashes are coming through thicker and longer already and it’s only £8! Have to use am and pm, sometimes I forget the am if I sleep late 🙈😂

Reactions: 3
I've got the Aldi lash serum but hay fever seems to have struck early this year, so I'll have to put off using it till later this year. 🙈

the L’Oréal serum/tint thing is good, I’m using it at the moment and reach for it over my Nars and IT cosmetics. It’s somehow sheer but buildable and glowy but not greasy, really rate it for the price.
I second this. The only thing I don’t love about it is the colour range but I now have a selection of them and just mix it to make my own shade. I just love how non greasy and light it feels. Just gives my skin a little “something something”

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@polkadotsandleopardprint

I had it in my chin and jowls as the last 6 months or so I’ve noticed my face drooping a bit.

She says having my lips done will help that area too, they have thinned out with age, I used to have lovely full lips 😭

I’ll probably go for my forehead as some point this year, I’m building up slowly!

(I’m mid 40’s for reference)
Ah okay! And has it bruised at all? That's one thing putting me off getting it done because when I tried out lumi eye a few months back, the injection sites were left a little bruised for a few days so if I did get botox, I think it'd have to be at a time where I haven't got to go out and about for a couple of days!

Funny you should say about lips - I've never even had a top lip 😂 I'd consider getting them done but I'm not as bothered by that as I am about all my fast-appearing wrinkles (I'm mid 30s) 😅

Ah okay! And has it bruised at all? That's one thing putting me off getting it done because when I tried out lumi eye a few months back, the injection sites were left a little bruised for a few days so if I did get botox, I think it'd have to be at a time where I haven't got to go out and about for a couple of days!

Funny you should say about lips - I've never even had a top lip 😂 I'd consider getting them done but I'm not as bothered by that as I am about all my fast-appearing wrinkles (I'm mid 30s) 😅
It’s not bruised at all, you can’t see anything this morning.

re the lips, I’m going .5ml so the absolute minimum. I really want to look a bit fresher tbh, when u catch my reflection now I think ugh you’ve aged and I never had that before,

Also I’ve never been a daily make up wearer so I can’t even brighten myself up with that, well I could, but I can’t be bothered 😂

I did enquire about my under eye as they’re a little puffy but, yeah I’m not have a cannula under my eye 😶

I second this. The only thing I don’t love about it is the colour range but I now have a selection of them and just mix it to make my own shade. I just love how non greasy and light it feels. Just gives my skin a little “something something”
Agree re shade range, I’ve found one that is an ok match and will probably do as you say and get another one to mix when my skin gets darker over summer. Even thought about getting one of the darkest shades to do a subtle contour with a sponge.

Thankyou to those who perked me up a little after my ugly day! Love how us trolls help to boost confidence! 🥰
Has anyone ordered from Bohomoon before? It’s tarnish free jewellery site… they currently have a £10 sale on - was hoping for some reviews before I hint at some ideas for Mothers Day! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thankyou to those who perked me up a little after my ugly day! Love how us trolls help to boost confidence! 🥰
Has anyone ordered from Bohomoon before? It’s tarnish free jewellery site… they currently have a £10 sale on - was hoping for some reviews before I hint at some ideas for Mothers Day! 😂
Yes, I’ve ordered from Bohomoon a few times! Everything I’ve bought has been great and has lasted really well but I don’t wear jewellery every day. I’ve bought a few gifts for people from there before as well and it’s always been well received.

Also, thanks for reminding me about the £10 sale🤣

Absolutely love it! I’ve got bracelets and earrings from there that I’ve had for years 😊

Do they do £10 sales often? Debating whether to start Christmas/Dec birthday shopping for my Daughter?

Do they do £10 sales often? Debating whether to start Christmas/Dec birthday shopping for my Daughter?
Yeah I think they do around 3 or 4 a year if I remember rightly. The last one was in October as I bought a few Christmas presents then too.

Yeah I think they do around 3 or 4 a year if I remember rightly. The last one was in October as I bought a few Christmas presents then too.
fab stuff! I’ll hold off for the next one for that then! Some lovely bits on there… I can’t decide! Have either of you done the goodie bags? Are they worth it? ☺