Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geetbo

VIP Member
You’ve got the makings of both a ‘greedy husband’ thread and a ‘gay husband’ thread right there. This is MN gold.
I could legitimately do a “I saw my husband sucking off a man” thread. The fact that the man was me would not be mentioned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

orangehead

VIP Member
I’m going to leave my husband, let’s all vote on if I posted this story on Mumsnet what would happen:

I said to my husband this evening I need raid the cupboard for a good snack because I want to have a Dr Pepper later. He said why aren’t you having it with dinner. I said I’m having sushi, he said so? I said you can’t have sushi and Dr Pepper it doesn’t go. He looked at me like I have early onset dementia and said drinks don’t have to go with food. Obviously I can’t live with someone who thinks Dr Pepper goes with sushi so I’m leaving.

Let’s put the Mumsnet responses in the order we think they will happen

Ducks in a row
Fat cow drinking Dr Pepper
Teeth will fall out
Are you a child because only children drink pop
What is pop *head tilt*
Shit hot lawyer
Could he be autistic
People don’t need snacks
Well done eating like a Japanese person because they’re all thin
He’s controlling
You’re controlling
I wish my husband was here to be controlling but he’s dead
My 8 month old loves sushi, he’s very adventurous like that and is hand rolling his own as he’s very advanced

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I'm sobbing and shaking and on hold to 101 as I type. Some scamming wanker has ordered a £800 Apple watch using my Very account. I can't talk to anyone in real life as I am NC with everyone and live rurally.

Back in the real world, I got an email thanking me for my order, so I immediately rang their fraud line, the order was cancelled, I've changed all my passwords everywhere, run a malware scan on my laptop and phone and now I'm having a cuppa. The scamming wanker, let's call him Kevin, had also placed orders for another 3 Apple watches, a couple of high end tablets and cameras and a shitload of jewellery, all pending and not despatched. Very had been trying to call me about all these orders but I never answer if I don't recognise the number.

If any of you have a Very account, it might be worth checking for activity. Apparently Kevin also placed a £6.50 order for a novelty Christmas jumper which has been delivered to somewhere in Colchester :eek: Fraud team man said that's how these scammers work. Tattlers, I wouldn't mind, but the jumper was in a size 18.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Audaciter

That adoption shower thread has some of the most rancid cunts ‘contributing’ absolutely offensive bullshit. What utter utter shitbags.

I’m a mother through adoption. That lot can get to fuck with their cunty opinions and pontificating on a subject about which they’re entirely ignorant.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
My brother in law had a free bar at his wedding. People got very very very drunk and it wasn’t pretty. Brother in law is a massive show off though, he’s a banker (and a wanker) and likes everyone to know how rich he is. He’s also one of those people who has to tell everyone how much stuff cost. Nice jacket, BIL. Yes, I had it tailored for me for £7k. New car, BIL? Yes, £65k and an absolute bargain, 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
My brother in law had a free bar at his wedding. People got very very very drunk and it wasn’t pretty. Brother in law is a massive show off though, he’s a banker (and a wanker) and likes everyone to know how rich he is. He’s also one of those people who has to tell everyone how much stuff cost. Nice jacket, BIL. Yes, I had it tailored for me for £7k. New car, BIL? Yes, £65k and an absolute bargain, 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
haha that reminds me of my cousin so much. We were eating on the pavement tables outside a restaurant in Camden. As he was excitedly leaning over the table to tell us about his new Prada jacket, some bloke came running up and whipped it off the back of his chair and ran off into the night with my cousin’s iPhone in the pocket 😅 he then ran up £38 on my pay as you go phone trying to cancel the phone and see if he could claim on his contents insurance for the jacket and as I was a poor student I asked for the money, and he just turned to me and said ‘I think some perspective is needed here Jarvis, a thief has just absconded with my Prada’

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Sorry Serena, I'm not laughing at your predicament, merely the size 18 xmas jumper. How bloody dare they? What would the coroner say?
A size 18 jumper? How did someone so debilitatingly obese even manage to get close enough to their laptop to make the order?!
I am mortally offended that the Fraud team failed to recognise that I would NEVER order a jumper in that size. I could make a winter blanket for the whole family out of the wool. I have asked the Fraud team to put a marker on my account to advise people I am size French and if any fatty tries to order gigantic, enormous, hefty, colossal, immense, plus size clothing under my name, they are to summon the rozzers stat.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

50degreesnorth

VIP Member
I’m in Scotland so none of your gold star shite. It’s all about their “human rights” and “rights of the child”.

Your PFB will announce “you can’t tell me what to do, I am the boss of my own body”.

Aye hen. Now put your fucking shoes on and get in the car because me and santie are on first name terms.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Trafalgar

VIP Member
That adoption shower thread has some of the most rancid cunts ‘contributing’ absolutely offensive bullshit. What utter utter shitbags.

I’m a mother through adoption. That lot can get to fuck with their cunty opinions and pontificating on a subject about which they’re entirely ignorant.
This may be outing me but I have let rip on that one as an adoptee. I don't care but that thread has pissed me off so much. The absolute cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Serene Serena

VIP Member
That adoption thread is just horrible. I assumed it had the one post someone put on here being unkind about it, but no. They are all rushing there to offer up awful comments about adoption not being something to celebrate. I mean, how dare someone post asking for ideas about celebrating someone becoming a mum on a website called mumsnet…
I hate the way someone always pops up with the 'fact' that the majority of adoptions fail, that the child had been irresponsibly removed from its birth parents, that all children up for adoption are damaged goods - it sickens me. Some friends of mine went through the adoption process and it was brutal, but they ended up going from a childless couple to a family of five, when they adopted a sibling group all under 5. I don't know anything about the birth parents, nor do I want to, but those kids are having the most amazing childhood and given so much love. Their mum and dad deserve so much credit. Those of us able to have children naturally have a few months to get used to the idea. They went from 0 - 60mph overnight.

Some mumsnetters should really step away from a parenting forum.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Audaciter

It was a very very odd time. I went into quite the spiral and there was a point where I didn’t leave my house for 7 weeks. Not even into the garden.

It did quite a number on my MH.

I wasn’t stupid, I was unwell. I know that now.

God I hated it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44