Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Millie2023

This may be 'outing' 🤭 but I have a perfectly average sized 10 year old. I had to return an age 10-11 swimming costume to decathlon today as it was quite frankly ridiculously small. The assistant told me it was because its French sizing, which obviously made me immediately think of MN and this thread. I knew all French women were petite but I hadn't realised our children were also towering over them in height too 🤣
Decathlon’s children’s sizes are tiny! I got my daughter some 9-10 base layers and they seemed to be the size of 5-6yo clothes!

Reactions: 5

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Have you ever read the Becki Jones threads? I’ll be honest and say I don’t know (and don’t care) who the girl is but her name pops up on the regular.
Im sure there’s plenty of things she could be criticised for but mainly it’s dig after dig at her weight and personal appearance. I am *very* uncomfortable with that.
I haven’t but I’m aware it who she is because I’ve seen her TikToks. As far as influencers/creators go she’s fairly inoffensive, so ive never felt the need to look up her thread on here.

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Can I ask you as a fellow North Wales person - will you tell me what the code thing is please - it is annoying me so much.
No-one can join Tattle without a code, and a code can only be generated by Tattle members. It's nothing to do with our beautiful country (even if it's not so beautiful right now in the rain). If you go onto your profile and scroll down, there's a 'refer' button. Click on that and it generates a code. Once you've given it to someone, you can then see their username when they sign up.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
They were a bloody nightmare during lockdown. A bunch of pearl clutching curtain twitching busy bodies. Every time one of their neighbours so much as farted in their back gardens they wanted to report them to the police, they were constantly looking for petty reasons to report people who weren’t following the rules.
I didn't read there much during lockdown, I knew it would be dire.
I think there was a section dedicated to it. But they kept creeping into other threads anyway.

GBNI

VIP Member
The brain is plastic, especially in early life so no way to tell whether the differences were there at birth or they have developed due to external or genetic influence. Same as brain injury patients can recover some function as different parts of the brain change and adapt to take over different roles.

What we need is a comprehensive study of newborn brains for before and afters. Unfortunately as anaesthesia/sedation is required it’s never going to happen as it isn’t ethical to mri perfectly healthy newborns.
I read your last sentence in the wrong order and thought you said unfortunately you’re not allowed to mri healthy babies 😂

NoddyFromToytown

Where in the North is she hoping to get a nice house for £150k? I know it's cheaper than SE England but unless she's hankering after a back to back terraced house in Leeds, she won't get much for her money. Distinguished Social Commentator is a snobbish arse anyway, as long as she and her kind stay south of Birmingham, I'll be happy. We don't want her sort sullying our beautiful North, not England, nor Wales.
There’s actually a 3 bed semi up for sale in my road for £150k 🤣 needs a bit of work doing to it but I paid much less for mine which was immaculate and that was only 6 years ago!

Is she an actual piss taker or genuine?

CatCafe234

VIP Member
I've read that story, too - round about the same time as the ads were running. There's a kid's story on similar themes that's absolutely fucking brutal. ETA: All Summer in a Day.
I remember watching a version of that story at school, on that creepy Picture Box programme used to watch. It really upset me an I can still remember the poor girl in the story :(