Mumsnet #26 Fanny wafts and meany pegs, what goes on in mumsnetters heads?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to MN the minute you step outside, it's perfectly normal to see total strangers shitting themselves. I must live in a very non_MN area, given that this sight has luckily spared my poor eyeballs thus far. Seems like these emergencies strike them pretty often. Must be all those MASSIVE SALADS needing a way out.
I don't think I have ever witnessed a stranger shitting themselves, unless they were under 3 years old.
I also don't think I'd start a thread on Mumsnet about needing a poo in someone else's house.
Then again, I'm not a copraphiliac and tit, my own, other peoples, animals doesn't excite me in the least.

I also have a toilet brush and air freshener in the toilet.

Reactions: 13
There was a thread once about whether you wash new clothes before wearing them.

So many Mumsnetters said it was necessary to get rid of the tit, semen, filth and even lice that covered them.

Boden must be worse than I thought!
You’d have to be pretty deranged to be wanking over Boden stuff, but each to their own I guess…🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet there are a few ABDL's who wank themselves into a frenzy over those giant toddler party dresses made by Sister Jane or Wolf and Badger or Cub and Pudding or some other obscure designer of tit dresses for grown women.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
There was a thread once about whether you wash new clothes before wearing them.

So many Mumsnetters said it was necessary to get rid of the tit, semen, filth and even lice that covered them.

Boden must be worse than I thought!
Is it just me who buys new clothes so I don't have to wash/iron the clothes I already have?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't think I have ever witnessed a stranger shitting themselves, unless they were under 3 years old.
I also don't think I'd start a thread on Mumsnet about needing a poo in someone else's house.
Then again, I'm not a copraphiliac and tit, my own, other peoples, animals doesn't excite me in the least.

I also have a toilet brush and air freshener in the toilet.
Why are mumsnetters so obsessed with tit ("poo crumbs" "poo troll") and bodily functions in general?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Why are mumsnetters so obsessed with tit ("poo crumbs" "poo troll") and bodily functions in general?
Because a) they have never grown out of the toddler stage of finding bodily functions fascinating or b) they are perverted fetishists who get off on excrement.

Reactions: 8
It's probably early onset dementia, OP. Are you generally strange?
I recently saw a post from someone talking about her 94 year old grandad being forgetful and having a few problems. Someone suggested early onset dementia. They clearly missed the meaning of early onset!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There was an irate thread once where the OP was upset at the hospital over her 90-odd years old Nan going into hospital for an operation that she needed , where she died after not coming round from the anaesthetic . She was surprised and upset as the hospital had said she could undergo the operation.
Common sense would have told the bleeping idiot that at 90+ years of age, ANY visit to hospital for an operation is incredibly risky? Didn't this cross her mind?
It's one thing having an operation , it's quite another pulling through it?
I don't know how these people function in Society? Naivete beyond belief or bleeping idiocy, or a mixture of the two, it seems....?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Some splendid bragging on the how much are houses in your street?
£2m but we are having renovations!
Around d £900 0000 but its a tiny 6 bed 3 storey in a funny little town

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I saw THIS today at (Mumsnet favourite) Waitrose - handy for irregular chunk haters or Tony's novices
View attachment 2550753
this caused absolute bleeping carnage on there a few years ago.
Tonys is a very woke brand. This particular year they chose to leave a window of their calendar empty, in a bid to draw attention to inequality in the industry. Uproar. “Poor Penelope was devastated“ etc

Made me chuckle tbh, I thought it was quite clever. Don’t think they’ve done it since though.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There was an irate thread once where the OP was upset at the hospital over her 90-odd years old Nan going into hospital for an operation that she needed , where she died after not coming round from the anaesthetic . She was surprised and upset as the hospital had said she could undergo the operation.
Common sense would have told the bleeping idiot that at 90+ years of age, ANY visit to hospital for an operation is incredibly risky? Didn't this cross her mind?
I don't know how these people function in Society? Naivete beyond belief or bleeping idiocy, or a mixture of the two, it seems....?
Yeah, you’re old when you turn 50 on MN except you should be working until you’re 80, stop driving when you’re 40 and should expect to live until you’re 100. And if you die younger than that, it’s your own fault for eating all the doughnuts and daring to drink a single glass of wine between childbirth and your children earning their first £60k

• Haha
Reactions: 16
this caused absolute bleeping carnage on there a few years ago.
Tonys is a very woke brand. This particular year they chose to leave a window of their calendar empty, in a bid to draw attention to inequality in the industry. Uproar. “Poor Penelope was devastated“ etc

Made me chuckle tbh, I thought it was quite clever. Don’t think they’ve done it since though.

I can honestly say I’ve never heard of Tonys. Cadbury’s whole nut or nothing for me. Which must mean I’m obviously not middle class. Head tilt, tinkly laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aww - probably grief, though, rather than logic.

Posters on Mumsnet get the rage when someone refers to an “old” person. It’s ageist, doncha know? That being said, some people regard anyone over the age of 60 as elderly. All the people I know in their sixties are fit and well and working, not hobbling to the post office to get their pension once a week.

Reactions: 7
Posters on Mumsnet get the rage when someone refers to an “old” person. It’s ageist, doncha know? That being said, some people regard anyone over the age of 60 as elderly. All the people I know in their sixties are fit and well and working, not hobbling to the post office to get their pension once a week.
And hanging on grimly to the inheritance 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They've moved on from A&E NOW! To GE NOW!! Of course Sheila the whole government is going to hold a General Election just to please you.

They're moaning about A&E wait times completely oblivious to the fact that the advice they give on MN to go there for a sore thumb is actually the problem in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I admit I'm a total food snob and think Cadbury's tastes like tit 🤣. Maybe I'll pootle off back to MN.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
53 and not menopausal? Are you even a woman? According to Mumsnet, you become perimenopausal the minute you hit 35, and it's downhill all the way thereafter, with early onset dementia setting in any time past your 46th birthday.

Sad times indeed.
Maybe I went through it and the early onset dementia made me forget 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cadbury's went to hell and took Freddo with them, but the BUTTONS .....the buttons are quite nice.
I really don't like Lidl chocolate, although their Biscrok (or something) rip off of the Twix actually put Twix to shame.

Lol, sorry, Lidl's MIsterChoc, not Biscrok, those are dog biscuits :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.