Mumsnet #26 Fanny wafts and meany pegs, what goes on in mumsnetters heads?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never eaten Tonys chocolate. I feel left out. I'm going to order some now, and I blame you lot for my subsequent weight gain and need for a crane to get me out of my armchair from now on.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw THIS today at (Mumsnet favourite) Waitrose - handy for irregular chunk haters or Tony's novices
71BPjetfDhL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I need to try some of this Tonys stuff now. I've seen it in Tesco but remembered it was a MN fave and swerved it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I only buy it when it’s on offer but it’s great! Really chunky and rich so you don’t need a lot to get your chocolate fix

Reactions: 1
First time I saw that Tonys chocolate I thought it looked really cheap, like it was knocked up in someones shed in a bucket. Didnt realise it was considered posher than regular stuff.
None of the flavours I have appeal to me at all.
I think Im actually going off chocolate altogether to be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 12
First time I saw that Tonys chocolate I thought it looked really cheap, like it was knocked up in someones shed in a bucket. Didnt realise it was considered posher than regular stuff.
None of the flavours I have appeal to me at all.
I think Im actually going off chocolate altogether to be honest
Are you ill? What other symptoms do you have?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seeing as how one of the posters on the thread thinks it’s prime Tattle material, i Woukd hate to disappoint them so nominate a read of the Odd Accent thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean I don't actually like donuts, but if I did I would eat it all. How big does she think they are?

Though, on reflection it may be someone taking the piss.
too late, she’s already come down with

---
I like the irregular division in the bar. It makes me life slightly more interesting.
That reminds me of that nice Fairtrade Way To Go chocolate in Lidl, especially the caramelised almond and seasalt one. I don’t typically like almonds In chocolate but that one I do like.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well Im almost 53 and no sign of menopause yet so basically I may as well just crawl into a hole in MN world 😀
53 and not menopausal? Are you even a woman? According to Mumsnet, you become perimenopausal the minute you hit 35, and it's downhill all the way thereafter, with early onset dementia setting in any time past your 46th birthday.

Sad times indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have pretty much lost my sweet tooth. One of the reasons I like the Tony’s stuff is that it’s not hugely sweet, and has various flavours that dial the sweetness down even more.

Reactions: 2
Must be a slow weekend at MNHQ, Justine's someone's started another poo thread to drum up ad revenue. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The poo troll obviously works weekends.

Poo emergency is the thread. Totally ridiculous but the gullible are sharing their anecdotes as per usual.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
According to MN the minute you step outside, it's perfectly normal to see total strangers shitting themselves. I must live in a very non_MN area, given that this sight has luckily spared my poor eyeballs thus far. Seems like these emergencies strike them pretty often. Must be all those MASSIVE SALADS needing a way out.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There’s a thread “ are we BU for “not” supporting our friend and the vipers are really out on it.

Reactions: 1
According to MN the minute you step outside, it's perfectly normal to see total strangers shitting themselves. I must live in a very non_MN area, given that this sight has luckily spared my poor eyeballs thus far. Seems like these emergencies strike them pretty often. Must be all those MASSIVE SALADS needing a way out.
There was a thread once about whether you wash new clothes before wearing them.

So many Mumsnetters said it was necessary to get rid of the tit, semen, filth and even lice that covered them.

Boden must be worse than I thought!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.