Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annie_Mummy

She wants Sophie in the same school as her friends kids because she has this image of dropping Sophie off and then toddling off (on her stupid bike of course) for coffee and cake with said pals. Has she considered that most people do drop off and then dash off to work?! Most people have real lives and jobs and responsibilities? It is all about her and her idea of what her life will be like here, not anything to do with Sophie or what is best for her.

Reactions: 26

Oscarsmum

Chatty Member
I'm a British person living in Britain and I've never heard off the bigger the easter egg the more you are loved. Does Caroline just have some family traditions and then says the whole off the UK is the same?

Lovely

Chatty Member
The lifestyle she thinks she's about to have vs. the lifestyle she'll actually have is going to be wild to watch. 👀

• Heart

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
I think someone on Reddit got it spot on- she’s just never going to be happy. She thought getting married and moving to America would make her happy, nope, then if they lived in Boston she would be happy, nope, if she had a third baby, nope now wants a fourth, if she did up her kitchen and bathroom it would make her happy, nope. How many jobs has she had? So going home isn’t going to work either. She will get back here and will only be happy when they get their own house to do it up like the other instahuns, this will be the next “I want”. My husbands like this- it’s exhausting, constantly chasing dopamine fix. Loves spending money. Kyle must be a saint. She needs to get help!

Reactions: 25
The begging is embarrassing. That’s the third (??) time she’s tagged Buggaboo in wanting one of those prams. If they wanted to, they would Caz.

For someone who is always flaunting and bragging about wealth while simultaneously moaning about the cost of things, she sure does beg for freebies a lot. Caroline, you have three £400+ baby carriers in different fabrics. Maybe just buy a double pram, you nonsensical twat.

Italy2

Chatty Member
Maybe ask your sister you weirdo? Did Sophie get in a school where there are some black kids or refugees? The way she says she really didn’t want Sophie to get into this school lmaooo. It’s a public school. Get over it! If you are that lucky, send your kid to a private school.

Attachments

• Haha

Peepynose

Have I got this right…Kyle was given the opportunity to choose a diamond ring which he has given to Caroline as a push present?! For free?! And she knew nothing about it?! 🙄
There are not enough eye rolls for this!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Cntrygirl

She’s making that awful face again in the latest blog 3:42.
After all the negative comments when she did it before I’m convinced she does it on purpose to be controversial 🙄
She just won't learn. Imagine wanting to be so controversial that you think it's OK to insult and mock disabled people.

She knows what this means.

She should be cancelled.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
Stars so entitled. I want my kids at the school my friends kids go to. Boohoo you don’t always get what you want but they won’t get shot! Thought that was what it was all about.
I used to really like her but she’s beyond irritating now.
im just here to watch her life fall apart in the uk.
her marriage is defo not going to survive the long term.
WHY does she need to be in a school her friends kids are at? Just so Caroline has mum friends in the school? Cos my kid isn’t in a school with my friends kids so when she joined I just made some friends and so did my daughter and whilst I might hate some of the mums of her friends I grin and bear it. Seems like Caroline wants to micro manage Sophie’s friends for her! Get a grip! I’m sure you can all go for picnics after school and drink condensed milk and have lashing and lashings of ginger beer, after you all cycle there on your bikes!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Cassandrarae

IMG_9094.png

Tagging David Lloyd’s, Tesco and Sainsbury’s lollll
Also “go ham on the school I want Sophie in”?
…. does she think she’s going to get special treatment? Schools here don’t give a f lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 22

Fayeeliz

I’ve followed Caroline since her Dubai days and unfollowed her at some point during her time in Virginia as I couldn’t put up with the moaning! I followed her again when she was pregnant with Charlie and started enjoying her content again though the constant - “life is going to be so much better when we move to Boston” narrative was tedious.

And now they’ve moved to Boston, it’s the same script only now all the focus is on the UK! I 100% think that in time, she’s going to complain incessantly about the UK too. And her obsession with soft play is insane. I don’t know any single parent who actually likes going to those places.

I actually think she would be better off moving back to Dubai. They could have a live-in maid, tax free salary and she could maintain her lifestyle AND live off takeaway / Deliveroo!!

Reactions: 22

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
But then she goes and spends $200 on absolute junk. I couldn’t believe the amount of greed while she was at the Irish shop, what’s with all the multiple bars of chocolates?!
And then bragging about flying home upper class with Charlie. This is a woman who pleaded poverty and accepted food vouchers from a follower.
And then they wonder why we come to tattle and need to discuss this. Oh be kind, why are these horrible trolls saying nasty things. It’s not- it’s stating the bloody obvious. If she was my friend and I bought her a voucher or got a meal delivered for her because she was saying they were a bit skint then told another friend oh we are upgrading to 1st class, I’d be straight on WhatsApp to our other friends saying wtf? This is literally what tattle is!

Reactions: 21

Crazymum

VIP Member
Stars so entitled. I want my kids at the school my friends kids go to. Boohoo you don’t always get what you want but they won’t get shot! Thought that was what it was all about.
I used to really like her but she’s beyond irritating now.
im just here to watch her life fall apart in the uk.
her marriage is defo not going to survive the long term.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Sophie92

Chatty Member
But then she goes and spends $200 on absolute junk. I couldn’t believe the amount of greed while she was at the Irish shop, what’s with all the multiple bars of chocolates?!
And then bragging about flying home upper class with Charlie. This is a woman who pleaded poverty and accepted food vouchers from a follower.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

adviseplz

VIP Member
I actually like Caroline 99% of the time but her attitude about the nhs makes me laugh. Good luck getting an ambulance 😂😂 she definitely doesn’t live in the real world. She thinks we are still in 2014!
Why is she talking about using an ambulance like she’s getting a bus?

• Haha
Reactions: 20