Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oscarsmum

Chatty Member
Kyle is definitely doing way more and working full time. Babies that young are easy and sleep so much. She's such a lazy slob. And exclusively breastfeeding means what it says, feeding formula at night so you can sleeps means you are combi feeding.

Reactions: 20

Berty

Sorry but she’s a bellend!! Sick of seeing her smug face glorifying the UK. She has no clue what people are going through here and so many of her little keyboard warriors defend her like she gives a flying fuck about them.
Also, wtf is that push present? Dozy bint wouldn’t have got anything if it hadn’t have been free, the silly twat!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The idea that she can handle all three kids on two modes of public transport in a crazy busy city that she hasn’t set foot in in years with just a Bugaboo and a fucking dream is genuinely hilarious. She can barely handle all three kids in her huge truck going to the supermarket or the park in Boston.

• Haha

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
She's moving to Cobham, not the back of beyond! Cobham high street will not be very accommodating to a bike of that size and neither will the immediate area around the school I would imagine In fact every school I've been to won't allow bikes in the grounds - so what will she do then?
I can just see her at the school gate - COMING THROUGH, COMING THROUGH, IM AN INFLUENCER, I HAVE THREE CHILDREN SO I AM VERY IMPORTANT!
She may have some friends in the area but I can see her being shocked at the school mums not welcoming her with open arms- she’s one of those absolutely insufferable mums who being a mum is their whole personality but worse than that an influencer 🥴

• Haha
I was going to say the same!! She's always moaning about not having a network in Boston to help her! So where are they in Surrey Caz?! Also, I’m suprised her mum didn’t jump at the chance of looking after the grandkids she’s barely seen the last 4 years, work or not, no? 🤔🤣
She’s already said that her mum is done raising her kids and won’t be hands on with her kids.

The village she so desperately seeks is for herself. Her kids had a village in Boston. She just had no mates.

• Sad

Lovely

Chatty Member
So she's already having problems in her perfect UK life...can't find a babysitter, doesn't have a decent pram and all begging attempts aren't working. Oh dear, how sad, never mind. :p

TwistedSister24

Fucking DAVID LLOYDS!!!! I looked at their membership!! For a family of 4 it’s was nearly £600 a month if I wanted to be able to use all the facilities and childcare option!!!

I used to like her as she came across “real” but fucking hell. That’s beyond ridiculous.
does she even work out in the US??? 🤨

• Wow

Annie_Mummy

Oh dear. That’s the shine off the ring already by the looks of it with school places. About time she joined the real world where you don’t just get everything you want

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Seen that coming from outer space! The self diagnosed bandwagon adhd! Sometimes people aren't on a spectrum, Sometimes they're just dicks.

• Heart

moonwaterpisces

Grass is always greener :ROFLMAO: Give it time, she'll pop on crying come October when it's shit outside and the kids are sick from soft plays and you can't sit outside the pub for 4hrs on a Sunday:ROFLMAO:

Bougieb

Imagine instead of asking family in the uk to keep an eye out on fb marketplace shamelessly begging for a free one. I cannot with these influencers. She really should never have shared that both her and Kyle earn 6 figures each because it makes it even more disgusting in my opinion

rosieposie94

I’d pay 60k to move my dog 😂 so no criticism from me on that front but absolutely no way would I leave my daughter for any amount of time.

shadowofdoubt

VIP Member
I lived in Surrey last year.. not once did I see anyone on one of the chitty chitty bang bang bikes like she keeps begging for. What world is she living in!?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

SDD

If she was moving to Copenhagen or Amsterdam where it’s totally the norm to cycle everywhere and those cargo bikes are ubiquitous then I would understand her wanting one. But she is moving to Surrey where I imagine there are very few cycle lanes, and certainly not cycle lanes that I would feel safe with my 3 month old baby. The begging is so blatant it’s cringeworthy.

Friendsfanatic2022

This comment has me howling (soft play)
Is it just me that avoids soft plays? She goes on about them A LOT 🤣 Every single time it’s hot, kids screaming and crying, busy as fuck as there’s not many other places to go, food is crap and kids end up picking up bugs, flu, chicken pox or whatever else 🤣 Bloody hell on earth. Her love for soft plays will only last a week as it’s a novelty. I’m also fairly certain Americans have soft plays they just call them jungle gyms do they not?

She acts like there’s nothing in America at all, it’s clearly more so bloody laziness as I’ve just googled “Things to do with kids in Boston” and there’s a lot that’s come up. Aquariums, a children’s museum & a science museum, a playground, a few parks, an animal type park too. I thought she done a video ages ago saying there was no parks? She’s so bloody dramatic 🤦‍♀️

ameliasa

Why is she talking all posh now she’s back in the U.K.? Didn’t someone already call this on a previous post that she will drop her chavvy voice overs 🤣

• Haha

Lulalala

Chatty Member
I think she’s just not very likeable and blames being in America as to why she’s abit of a lonely jo. I’m not saying she’s not a nice person but she’s an acquired taste. I suspect her long term childhood friends know her well enough to deal with her flaws. Whereas a new friend won’t know her well enough to be able to push beyond her less desirable personality traits