Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear. That’s the shine off the ring already by the looks of it with school places. About time she joined the real world where you don’t just get everything you want

Reactions: 19
Maybe ask your sister you weirdo? Did Sophie get in a school where there are some black kids or refugees? The way she says she really didn’t want Sophie to get into this school lmaooo. It’s a public school. Get over it! If you are that lucky, send your kid to a private school.
moan Caroline that’s what you do. Moan and maybe move house . End of story 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I bet that was why they are moving in with her mum too- to get the school they wanted!

Reactions: 15
She's probably hoping to be gifted the school place she wants. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How has she got a place at any school when they don’t live here? Guess using her mums address. Go in the waiting list and hope and wait. But she could have found that out by look at her LA website.
And as for the ring. Didn’t she have to return some headphones a few weeks ago because they’d just got another medical bill and were skint?

How has she got a place at any school when they don’t live here? Guess using her mums address. Go in the waiting list and hope and wait. But she could have found that out by look at her LA website.
And as for the ring. Didn’t she have to return some headphones a few weeks ago because they’d just got another medical bill and were skint?
But the ring was free . If she’s skint she could sell it 😂 she loves to brag about how much they earn so I don’t believe she’s skint at all.

Reactions: 10
Exactly, committing fraud for a school place 😱 what will the PTA say? You have to be in the country to gain a place, unless there is some special provision for people who intend to live in the area within a certain time frame, I doubt it though, our local schools are severely oversubscribed, when I say I broke a sweat waiting to see if we got a space, it was awful!

Reactions: 6
She obviously applied for the school place when she had to go on an “emergency trip” back a few months ago.
---
Interesting the story has been deleted now.

Reactions: 12
Welcome to the state of UK public services Caroline. Nevermind, sure the stupid bike will make up for it.

• Haha
Oh dear. That’s the shine off the ring already by the looks of it with school places. About time she joined the real world where you don’t just get everything you want
This out of the blue wedding talk might mean she's worrying about her UK content already.

Reactions: 5
Thought the whole point of the move was to avoid the kids being at risk of guns at school? Why so fussy now Caroline?

Stars so entitled. I want my kids at the school my friends kids go to. Boohoo you don’t always get what you want but they won’t get shot! Thought that was what it was all about.
I used to really like her but she’s beyond irritating now.
im just here to watch her life fall apart in the uk.
her marriage is defo not going to survive the long term.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Stars so entitled. I want my kids at the school my friends kids go to. Boohoo you don’t always get what you want but they won’t get shot! Thought that was what it was all about.
So it’s all about her and what she wants?

poor Sophie is being taken out of her school and moved across the world - she didn’t choose this and yes okay long term it’s good for her cause she won’t get shot in a school. But now Caroline is saying she’s going to pull her out of that school to send her to another one just so she can get in with the yummy mummies at home, not because it’s best for Sophie?

this woman gets more and more ridiculous every day, it’s all about what she wants, she must be insufferable to be around.

Reactions: 17
WHY does she need to be in a school her friends kids are at? Just so Caroline has mum friends in the school? Cos my kid isn’t in a school with my friends kids so when she joined I just made some friends and so did my daughter and whilst I might hate some of the mums of her friends I grin and bear it. Seems like Caroline wants to micro manage Sophie’s friends for her! Get a grip! I’m sure you can all go for picnics after school and drink condensed milk and have lashing and lashings of ginger beer, after you all cycle there on your bikes!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She will only get her into the same school as her mum friends if they have space! They’re not going to add an extra place in the class just because Caroline wants it.
We had the same with my nephew. Family moved from a different city in the U.K. back to where family are. They got a list of the closest schools with places and they had to pick one. No it wasn’t the schools they really wanted but they also knew it was tough tit.

What happens if she moves S to the school with her friends kids (again disrupting her learning) and S and the other kids don’t like each other 🤨🤨
Because I can say just because parents might be friends doesn’t mean kids have to / will like each other 🫣

honestly mind blowing. Most schools are so over subscribed she’s lucky she’s even been given a place tbh seeing as she’s not even in the UK yet.

Would love to know the real reason she doesn’t like the school. As someone said above, it will probably include a catchment of a not very desirable area or have immigrants etc. Not the Surrey, middle class, white, village she is after.

Reactions: 12
So Sophie is being forced to like and have those friends Caroline has chosen for her?
Will she pick out her boyfriends in later years too?
A little girl who is moving across the world to start a new school, in a new place, knowing no one, who may eventually settled and start enjoying her new school, but then be whipped out by her mother so she can do the school run with her mates?
I mean there is movement in schools and chances are this will all eventually work out but at what cost to Sophie? if she ends up happy, leave her where she is.

Also as many have said welcome to the NEW Britain Caroline, you will now fight for everything you need. Good luck getting Charlie a nursery place too as they are even more oversubscribed thanks to the government's free childcare idea (good in theory) but not when there aren't enough places.

Why not let Sophie go to a school and make her own friends? I hate when parents force kids to be friends! My mum done the same to me and I found them all insufferable 🤣 Poor Sophie gets no choice in the matter. She’s young enough that she will fall into a group of friends with no issues so I don’t get the problem. People who actually live here struggle to get a space in the school they wanted, suck it up Caroline, you’re a grown woman.

tit has got real in Mummy's Flippin House and she hasn't even touched down.

Brace yourself Caroline, there's more to come.

Reactions: 9