Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petitspois

VIP Member
I've been following her since she was about 8m pregnant and I'm sure she mentioned Kyle's salary was about £200k over there. Given the cost of living where they are and the exchange rate that maybe feels like a £100k salary would here - clearly very nice but maybe not rolling around in money for a one income family. Does anyone know what he'll be doing over here? same job?

Reactions: 5

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
Oh dear. That’s the shine off the ring already by the looks of it with school places. About time she joined the real world where you don’t just get everything you want
This out of the blue wedding talk might mean she's worrying about her UK content already.

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
$14 dollars for two loaves of bread ! And they seem to have it all the time. Money really can’t buy sense
I could never understand why she didn’t just make her own bread? It’s a 2 minute job when you have the bread maker and stuff? Just batch cook the dough? I get it that American bread is awful - when I’m there at my sisters I just quickly make a loaf? Would break my heart to pay $14 for 2 loaves!
---
Me too!

The way she throws the food in the trolley annoys me.
Avery woods and a few of the other American mummy bloggers do this- she was desperate to be in their gang - she used to shout out some people to follow and now doesn’t cos im
Assuming they just didn’t play along 😂 hence the little digs at the massive Arizona houses, never letting her daughter wear a bikini and the “Christian moms”.

rosieposie94

god if I changed my toddlers clothes every time they got dirty she’d need a dressing room all for herself. I think a toddler covered in mud, paint etc is a happy toddler! Was actually the reason we picked our nursery, cause all the children were outside getting mucky all day rather than stuck inside.

InstaLurk

VIP Member
Why won't she have time to get her nails done?
📢 WHAT ABOUT THE VILLAGE 📢
Surely she's not implying that she has more support/free time in the USA with her husband WFH, rather than her mum/sister working full time, along with Kyle 3 days at the office plus commute and everything being walkable but she immediately needs a car. What about the walking?
She’s getting a Kia don’t you know, to save money, be sensible, but she REALLY wants a Discovery.

Is she going to work in the UK? House staging really isn’t much of a thing here. She’s just going to be a full-time influencer, isn’t she?

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Caroline is the type of parent that will let her kids wander over to other people, and think it’s cute when her kid won’t leave them alone, meanwhile the people are getting pissed off some random kid won’t f*** off.
My immediate thought when I saw that vid, plus she'd be doing her annoying, Charlie sweetheart come away shouting all over the pub while secretly not giving af, strangers are babysitters too, right? They're all just one big village, anything so long as she doesn't have to look after her own kids.
---
Put some shoes on your feral bloody kids when you’re out in public
Can we start a go fund me or something to get Charlie something other than his yellow wellies and Sophie something apart from the filthy pink crocs
---
Why are we not talking about Kyle's job? Did he not get the transfer? He has a job, yea but that's not what u said Caroline!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Catlady1

VIP Member
The very end of her latest YouTube video shows a man turning up at her mums house; he opens the open boot of the car. She opens the door and says an emotional Missy! It was quite moving. Why do animals illicit this response in us all?

• Heart

Twigglets

Have I understood correctly that she’s sharing a bed with her best mate rather than her husband? That’s so weird. Particularly given that she’s got a newborn in the room with her.

Tweetypie

I didn’t see the video she mentioned it in but it’s about £5-6 k for one without diamonds. Maybe it’s all relative but to me that’s a sizeable amount of money still
---
I can see her loving tax free salary life (Kyle at least) and the fact her kids would be at some swanky private school, and she’d have a cheap nanny like the rest of them
I know Dubai well. Even some bankers on six figures have moved home recently because the COL is high. I’ve just spent £30 on entrance ONLY to a softplay (that Caroline loves so much)
for one hour - another hour would be double. Yes some stuff is cheap if you know where to look, but in general it’s not.

Ejo27

VIP Member
I hope for their sake (genuinely- I don’t want anyone to struggle) that the tickety tocks keep doing well and Kyle has negotiated a good salary package.

We are a high income household who really shouldn’t have to ‘cut their cloth’ but things have gone absolutely nuts. The lifestyle that we live month to month for was achievable on a 60k household income 20 years ago. Not anymore.

We are better off by a huge whack in a (sunnier) lower tax European country and paying for private healthcare and education.

Three, potentially four kids, in Surrey is no fucking joke if you are the income bracket where you don’t even get a bit of childcare support.

(I don’t need a tiny violin btw, I know I am very lucky to cover all my costs and life is shit and hard for so many in the UK. It ain’t all roses and pub gardens)
I absolutely wouldn’t put it past Caroline cos she’s a selfish cow but imagine moving your family across the world to live a lesser standard of living, on a reduced income and without a home just cos you want softplays and Waitrose babes.

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
I didn't realise she had a thread, so I'm new here. But I just have to comment because she drives me insane. I find her so rude about America/ Americans and I feel so sorry for her in laws. She's completely obsessed with moving back to the UK but she's such a moaner that she will find something wrong with it when she's back and make it her whole personality. I don't find her funny or likeable, I reckon she's not made many friends out there because she's just so rude! Will this be the end of her tik tok career now she's coming back to the UK? How will she sell herself now? .... anyways she's annoying af and that is all.
Kyle in the Kingdom 🇬🇧 she's already tested him out to her audience and they loved him, he is a nice guy. So it will be Hi I'm British but my husbands American...

• Haha

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
The cheek to beg so openly, but to also be so specific 😂
Her pal Olivia was just gifted a staycation so she will be livid! But also we all watch influencers (or I do) and I do actually think sometimes, oh that place looks nice and I screenshot it or save it or follow it. Shes on the phone enough that she too should have done that but let’s be honest she wants a gifted stay at centre parcs! The thing is so far she’s not keeping up with the joneses? Shes not done one ad for anything since she’s back……nobody has gifted her anything?

B4rney

It’s also impossible to get land rovers and range rovers insured these days due to how much they’re stolen. Even if I wanted one that would put me off because why would you want a car that has a high chance of getting stolen?

and yes Caroline, car thefts happen in cobham too.

Edit - impossible might be the wrong word, just very fucking expensive
I’ve got a discovery probably her dream car. It isn’t expensive to insure tbh. But fucking hell it is not reliable.