Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone spent some time reading on snark pages! Man that's some hissy fit, I don't watch you tube but guess there was some butt hurt!
Her marriage is real, unlike the fake ones on tik tok, again must be from her video?
Referring to Kyle as her hostage in the move, tone deaf as always given the Middle East situation 🙄

Reactions: 9
The passive aggressiveness is off the scale this week. Clearly reading every forum. The backhanded soft play remark etc 🙄
Her house is a disgrace and we never see those kids play out/ get fresh air .

Reactions: 8
I don’t know why anyone would be so desperate to spend all their time in soft play.
I couldn’t think of anything worse than mixing with a load of sweaty snotty loud kids 🤢

Reactions: 12
Reddit is interesting

Also we never see the kids playing out the back garden ? Where’s the slides and swing sets ?

Reactions: 10
I feel sorry for her mum having a full family of 5 move in wkth her and for god knows how long, Even if she wanted it. having 5 new people and I'm guessing in not a very big house is going to be a major adjustment

Reactions: 12
I do wonder if the Americans get British humour, banter, winding people up, I watched the you tube in the end and they seem to get on OK? Some of it is a reflection of their relationship, you get the tit drink Kyle, he was the one to say something along the lines of oh, because that's all you think I deserve. He definitely has stepped up on his paternity, he kind of threw her under the bus, so he does the lions share while she lays in bed or watches TV, you go to the gym everyday, but as it turns out it's more to get Charlie out of her way.

I feel they are good friends, good parents but maybe not so much as a couple, that could be to do with the stage of their lives too, just that 3 little humans constantly take from you. We definitely had a roommate phase in our house I was permanently exhausted.

She definitely has daddy/men issues the 2 currently men in her life are the butt of all jokes, they are the ones that annoy her the most, she doesn't treat the girls the same way, yet she talks about projection.

Reactions: 4
I went to Reddit last night - it was wild! They really dislike her over there more than tattle does 😂

they went for a walk and it’s cold today- it’s why they never go out. Eh I think you’ll find it’s cold here too, sometimes colder and more miserable (I get she will have her softplays) but maybe if the kids were out more then they wouldn’t give a tit about the cold? I mean my kid slept outside for naps even in snow. At nursery they were put outside in prams for naps. Kids don’t really feel the cold normally? My kid runs around our house hurt naked most of the time while I’m putting jumpers on. Again- I think she’s read here and is trying to make excuses that it’s too cold to go outside which is why they don’t- I call bullshit!

Reactions: 14
I went to Reddit last night - it was wild! They really dislike her over there more than tattle does 😂

they went for a walk and it’s cold today- it’s why they never go out. Eh I think you’ll find it’s cold here too, sometimes colder and more miserable (I get she will have her softplays) but maybe if the kids were out more then they wouldn’t give a tit about the cold? I mean my kid slept outside for naps even in snow. At nursery they were put outside in prams for naps. Kids don’t really feel the cold normally? My kid runs around our house hurt naked most of the time while I’m putting jumpers on. Again- I think she’s read here and is trying to make excuses that it’s too cold to go outside which is why they don’t- I call bullshit!
What's her excuse in the summer months? Too hot? Lmao she'll have a shock when it's 40⁰ with no kind of A/C and soft play will be a sweating scorching hot mess

Reactions: 7

I think they are mostly American and don't like the USA bashing so they don't hold back, a few live in or near her area and I love how they post all the facts and links to every toddler class, group, parks in that area!
Plus all the restaurants and take out places she says doesn't exist 😂
Saying that I agree with Caroline on a lot of things regarding their laws. Especially as a woman.

Reactions: 7
I think someone on Reddit got it spot on- she’s just never going to be happy. She thought getting married and moving to America would make her happy, nope, then if they lived in Boston she would be happy, nope, if she had a third baby, nope now wants a fourth, if she did up her kitchen and bathroom it would make her happy, nope. How many jobs has she had? So going home isn’t going to work either. She will get back here and will only be happy when they get their own house to do it up like the other instahuns, this will be the next “I want”. My husbands like this- it’s exhausting, constantly chasing dopamine fix. Loves spending money. Kyle must be a saint. She needs to get help!

Reactions: 25
So glad I found this thread! I am also a Brit living in the US since 2019, and it is insane how much she hates the US. Sure, it is hard to adjust to a new place but she isn't trying at all. She will never be happy. She needs to make local friends and try sending down roots. Too late now I guess!

Reactions: 11
Her latest video she says she wants to go back to the gym. That she has nothing to do during the day snd she’s so bored! How can a mum of 3 kids under 5 say that?! For starters she could always tidy her house, that would help her boredom for sure!!

Reactions: 17
Her latest video she says she wants to go back to the gym. That she has nothing to do during the day snd she’s so bored! How can a mum of 3 kids under 5 say that?! For starters she could always tidy her house, that would help her boredom for sure!!
I’m all for going back to the gym, I had a c-section and was back a week later, obviously not doing what I’d been doing, but doing “stuff”- I also had no dog walker so had to walk my dog three times a day which involved either a pram or putting the baby in the baby carrier. Life went on. I did also meet a friend and walked with her and then went for cake/wine as she happened to be on mat leave at same time as me but as we know Caroline doesn’t have any friends and is too above making any as they are smelly Americans.
Just noticed that Kyle was suggested as a friend for me on TikTok - no idea why other than maybe because I follow C? Anyway his username is flippingkyle- is she actually trying to be motherpukka and brand the whole family? It’s been done already- father of daughters and daddypukka beat you to it!

Reactions: 2
I’m all for going back to the gym, I had a c-section and was back a week later, obviously not doing what I’d been doing, but doing “stuff”- I also had no dog walker so had to walk my dog three times a day which involved either a pram or putting the baby in the baby carrier. Life went on. I did also meet a friend and walked with her and then went for cake/wine as she happened to be on mat leave at same time as me but as we know Caroline doesn’t have any friends and is too above making any as they are smelly Americans.
Just noticed that Kyle was suggested as a friend for me on TikTok - no idea why other than maybe because I follow C? Anyway his username is flippingkyle- is she actually trying to be motherpukka and brand the whole family? It’s been done already- father of daughters and daddypukka beat you to it!
It's because Kyle outted her, she does nothing, he does all the childcare of the older two and then some and sure the baby sleeps well, Caroline sleeps from around 10/10.30 to 3 or 4am as Kyle does the dream feed, then he gets up with the older two so he actually gets less sleep.
His maternity is over, the reality of 3 children has hit so she wants to run to the gym.
I'm surprised he's allowed tik tok after his disappeared for following and liking that OF model.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.