Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly tagging the shipping company to drop a big hint that they want the big second shipment as a freebie 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I don’t think the plan is to buy a house. I think her plan is to take over her mums house.
Yes I think the same! She said on TikTok she was helping her mum pay her mortgage so I’m guessing this will be some leverage to potentially buy the mums house from her!

Reactions: 2
Yes I think the same! She said on TikTok she was helping her mum pay her mortgage so I’m guessing this will be some leverage to potentially buy the mums house from her!
She’s said a few times it’ll be a long time till they buy as they have no credit rating in the uk so won’t be able to get a mortgage, I bet she’s insufferable living with her mum.

Reactions: 3
She’s said a few times it’ll be a long time till they buy as they have no credit rating in the uk so won’t be able to get a mortgage, I bet she’s insufferable living with her mum.
She'll find it difficult to get a car in that case too!

Reactions: 5
it won’t be because of credit rating it will because of having no steady double income wiyh her pissing about on Instagram and tik tok for a living. People with no credit history and steady contracts can get mortgages .. for example young first time buyers . still need a wad of cash for a deposit yea, but it’s not about credit. It’s about mortgage stress test. She’s a liability. He has no resident employment history.

Reactions: 2
She needs to stop bullshitting herself that she and/or Kyle will be cycling their kids to school daily while they sing The Sound of Music over the Surrey Hills.

So concerned about the fresh air and yet will always remind you of her big ole' car.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I guess it depends on how close they live to the school. We walk/cycle because we are really close and driving would take longer to find a space. Plus it isn't like either of them have to rush off to start work at 9am is it 🤣

Reactions: 1
I’m a new follower of her as was directed to her since also post partum - but I’m a couple of weeks behind her. Finding her utterly bizarre, is she actually unhinged? She also seems to be leaving her newborn to sleep unsupervised which isn’t advised… and I’d be fairly convinced she’s getting some sort of kick back from Kendamil… Anyway, not finding her post partum life particularly inspirational!

Reactions: 9
Been thinking….. With both their ‘6 figure salaries’ won’t they be able to buy a car outright? Or do they spend every single penny? I would have thought with these so called x2 6 figure salaries they’d have a decent deposit for a house as well, plus aren’t they selling their US house to help top up? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She must come from money. She mentions her mum has a massive house in Surrey. 0 money worries.. must be nice!

Reactions: 6
She’s making that awful face again in the latest blog 3:42.
After all the negative comments when she did it before I’m convinced she does it on purpose to be controversial 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s making that awful face again in the latest blog 3:42.
After all the negative comments when she did it before I’m convinced she does it on purpose to be controversial 🙄
She just won't learn. Imagine wanting to be so controversial that you think it's OK to insult and mock disabled people.

She knows what this means.

She should be cancelled.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Even if we were being generous* and gave her the benefit of the doubt that she doesn't know how offensive that face is, she's since been told. The fact that she has done it again, after being educated on its meaning... 😡

Mrs Meldrum lost her influencer career for something roughly on par with this - she's playing with fire.

* extremely generous because literally anyone who went to primary school in the UK in the 90s knows what it means

• Wow
Reactions: 17
What does Kyle see in her? She’s so friggin annoying and immature…. And this is coming from someone who doesn’t follow her! I just see snippets on tiktok.

unless Kyle is as moronic as she is…

Reactions: 18
I've only started following her recently. I was quite shocked at Kyle's morning video, he comes across well enough but the fact that he seems like he's grateful to go to the gym at the absolute crack of dawn so he can be there to do the kids routines seemed like he was more of a support in that relationship as opposed to an equal.

I completely agree about the face pulling, it's childish and offensive.

Reactions: 12
Even if we were being generous* and gave her the benefit of the doubt that she doesn't know how offensive that face is, she's since been told. The fact that she has done it again, after being educated on its meaning... 😡

Mrs Meldrum lost her influencer career for something roughly on par with this - she's playing with fire.

* extremely generous because literally anyone who went to primary school in the UK in the 90s knows what it means

Didn't she go to school in the 70s?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.