Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants Sophie in the same school as her friends kids because she has this image of dropping Sophie off and then toddling off (on her stupid bike of course) for coffee and cake with said pals. Has she considered that most people do drop off and then dash off to work?! Most people have real lives and jobs and responsibilities? It is all about her and her idea of what her life will be like here, not anything to do with Sophie or what is best for her.

Reactions: 26
I hope Sophie settles well, it’s going to be a lot for her with this big change and with her mum pushing ideals down her neck

Reactions: 10
I hope she hasn’t shared with Sophie about her not getting into the school her mum wanted for her. It’s already such a big move for her and this could really stress her out if the school she’s going to already has negative associations

Reactions: 11
Stars so entitled. I want my kids at the school my friends kids go to. Boohoo you don’t always get what you want but they won’t get shot! Thought that was what it was all about.
I used to really like her but she’s beyond irritating now.
im just here to watch her life fall apart in the uk.
her marriage is defo not going to survive the long term.
I love how she’s blaming it on being in America when, in actuality, it’s a lot of peoples realities here as well.

Reactions: 14
Exactly, committing fraud for a school place 😱 what will the PTA say? You have to be in the country to gain a place, unless there is some special provision for people who intend to live in the area within a certain time frame, I doubt it though, our local schools are severely oversubscribed, when I say I broke a sweat waiting to see if we got a space, it was awful!
Maybe it’s different for overseas but we will be applying for a school place before we have an address as we are an army family. We’ll know eg the road we’ll live on but not the number, but can still apply for schools based on that. I’m assuming she can apply for a school based on living at her mums address when school starts.

Reactions: 4
She needs to send an SOS to her 🇬🇧 village so they can arrange for her to immediately go to the salon! Those roots 😱

Reactions: 6
Her skin is shocking too. She keeps getting gifted skincare and it’s clearly not working because her diet is so bad. There is no need for all that sugar on your weetabix - we’re not 90s kids anymore! She’s a year younger than me but definitely looks way older. Seems to be a current fad on Insta / TikTok for influencers to get short haircuts - it’s not doing any favours for any of them!

Reactions: 18
She has influenced me - I was debating getting a fringe but I'm absolutely not now.
She Influenced me to got this toilet brush disposable things so I guess if cleaning tit what pays the bills so be it lol. Hair is awful, wrong shape and colour for her and fringe was a mistake . IMO
---
She Influenced me to got this toilet brush disposable things so I guess if cleaning tit what pays the bills so be it I guess lol. Hair is awful, wrong shape and colour for her and fringe was a mistake . IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry but she’s a bellend!! Sick of seeing her smug face glorifying the UK. She has no clue what people are going through here and so many of her little keyboard warriors defend her like she gives a flying duck about them.
Also, wtf is that push present? Dozy bint wouldn’t have got anything if it hadn’t have been free, the silly twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her latest GRWM- so many points to go over. Firstly, her saying moving is the right choice because they have nothing to do on their last Saturday? Sounds like you’ve isolated yourself. I was an au pair in the outskirts of Boston and there’s so much to do!! It’s such a beautiful city. You couldn’t spend that time with Kyle’s parents doing something outside by the water, or go to the museum? So weird.
also the comments about how the location doesn’t matter, she just needs to be with her family? Listen, I totally get that but also, she’s never spoken about her family like her support system prior?

she’s not lived in the U.K. for nearly 11 years (all her adult life pretty much.) I think she’s in for a rude awakening!!

Reactions: 15
Her latest GRWM- so many points to go over. Firstly, her saying moving is the right choice because they have nothing to do on their last Saturday? Sounds like you’ve isolated yourself. I was an au pair in the outskirts of Boston and there’s so much to do!! It’s such a beautiful city. You couldn’t spend that time with Kyle’s parents doing something outside by the water, or go to the museum? So weird.
also the comments about how the location doesn’t matter, she just needs to be with her family? Listen, I totally get that but also, she’s never spoken about her family like her support system prior?

she’s not lived in the U.K. for nearly 11 years (all her adult life pretty much.) I think she’s in for a rude awakening!!
Also seems like she never went anywhere else in England other than her home town so she’s very blinkered and privileged to a certain way of life which really isn’t the norm in 90% of England now.

Reactions: 12

I was thinking, would she not go and say goodbye to Kyle’s parents considering the kids are not going to see them for months at least?
From my own experience, she really is!
I was the same about moving from the Uk back to my home country after 9 years to be around family when my baby was born. I suffered sooo much in the first 3 months! I cried every day because it was nothing as I imagined and just wanted to go back.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It’s really sad to be honest. She’s just desperately unhappy and thinks the UK is going to solve all of her problems which it won’t. They live literally next to a beach, not far from a fantastic family friendly city and she’s spending her last weekend there moaning about not having plans.
Funnily enough I’m fairly close to where they’re relocating to and I don’t just open my diary to find plans made for me, you have to make an effort and actually think of things to do.
Interesting as well that she said her mum is only giving them 2 of her spare 3 bedrooms. If Kyle isn’t in the office 5 days a week where is he going to work from?! It sounds like them living with her mum is going to provide some great entertainment for her followers!

Reactions: 13

What she means is there's nothing for HER to do, there's loads for kids, and as already been said squeezing in the last moments with grandparents, someone commented that she drove 45mins to her botox appointment but can't take the kids anywhere..

Reactions: 16
I find it amusing that miss money bags can’t afford to buy a house in England. Watch all the excuses about why they aren’t buying as the months go by….. I suspect she will rent somewhere . You can always rent something bigger than you can afford to buy and there is no way she will change locations . I can’t wait to see the reality check of it all

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I find it amusing that miss money bags can’t afford to buy a house in England. Watch all the excuses about why they aren’t buying as the months go by….. I suspect she will rent somewhere . You can always rent something bigger than you can afford to buy and there is no way she will change locations . I can’t wait to see the reality check of it all
True but even renting here without credit is hard now! Unless they pay 6 months+ up front 😂

Reactions: 7
If they were making so much money they should have been saving and have a pretty substantial deposit for a house to buy in a few years instead off her buying plastic jumpers and children's necklaces.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.