Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually enjoying Kyle’s version of day in the life 😂 but I agree get the lunch bag in the machine

Reactions: 7
I’m actually enjoying Kyle’s version of day in the life 😂 but I agree get the lunch bag in the machine
He is much easier to watch! He won't be doing anymore, the narc was almost imploding in the comment section at everyone praising him 😂 she didn't like that, good job with the toast Kyle, oh I would have made the pancakes though.
Aww Kyle made toast soldiers, yes but I would have made the pancakes 🥞 😂
Sit down Caroline.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she always look so unkempt and well … unclean. Nine times out of ten she looks like a good shower and hair wash wouldn’t go a miss.
THIS! I would also get the “age spot” removed tbh.
---
He is much easier to watch! He won't be doing anymore, the narc was almost imploding in the comment section at everyone praising him 😂 she didn't like that, good job with the toast Kyle, oh I would have made the pancakes though.
Aww Kyle made toast soldiers, yes but I would have made the pancakes 🥞 😂
Sit down Caroline.
I would put money on him starting a TT when he reaches the U.K. as he will need a job right?

Reactions: 3
Although I wouldn't wish it upon her but the baby is only 4 weeks old ppd usually doesn't hit until around 6 weeks and it can happen for up to 2 years. I think she's putting a lot of pressure on herself constantly saying she doesn't have ppd this time around and may struggle to get/ask for help if it does hit

Reactions: 6
Oh look the non existent village is taking the kids again!
Plus her cleaner came, no doubt the dog has been walked, Kyle is still on Paternity so Caroline is free to watch TV.

Reactions: 8
Has Kyle secured a transfer for his job?

Not a great time to be moving to the UK and unemployed if not the case.

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure how she is managing to be so absent in her other kids lives at the moment. When I had my second my heart ached for some one on one time with my first. Then when I was with my older child I was guilty about not snuggling my newborn. When I had both it was full on ahhh! The mum guilt was immense and overwhelming. Yet Caroline seems happy to just let Kyle do absolutely everything for them and sort of float about . Maybe this is what happens with 3 kids but her older 2 are so little! Goodness I have mum guilt for her!

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure how she is managing to be so absent in her other kids lives at the moment. When I had my second my heart ached for some one on one time with my first. Then when I was with my older child I was guilty about not snuggling my newborn. When I had both it was full on ahhh! The mum guilt was immense and overwhelming. Yet Caroline seems happy to just let Kyle do absolutely everything for them and sort of float about . Maybe this is what happens with 3 kids but her older 2 are so little! Goodness I have mum guilt for her!
Cause she's a lazy twit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes he’s being transferred albeit at a lower salary
I wondered about this as he isn’t even that far into his post-military career even with an MBA that’s just a piece of paper without experience and he only has a couple of years ..never understood his earnings according to her and I’m still not clear I’d sue still pretends to work in home staging and on May leave or if she chucked that to be a sahm.. she didn’t speak about that ? no way would he attract 6 figures in the uk. Did she speak about his being moved to market value ?

Reactions: 3
I’ve followed Caroline since her Dubai days and unfollowed her at some point during her time in Virginia as I couldn’t put up with the moaning! I followed her again when she was pregnant with Charlie and started enjoying her content again though the constant - “life is going to be so much better when we move to Boston” narrative was tedious.

And now they’ve moved to Boston, it’s the same script only now all the focus is on the UK! I 100% think that in time, she’s going to complain incessantly about the UK too. And her obsession with soft play is insane. I don’t know any single parent who actually likes going to those places.

I actually think she would be better off moving back to Dubai. They could have a live-in maid, tax free salary and she could maintain her lifestyle AND live off takeaway / Deliveroo!!

Reactions: 22
I’m honestly getting the ick from some videos. WHY do we need to see toothpaste in her sink!

also interesting how I just read on her sister’s insta that her mum helps them with the kids. I wonder if Caroline is going to take some babysitting time up - in my experience, that creates a bit of a childcare cluster f -

Reactions: 5
Holy duck soft play is a thousand shades of hell. Germ ridden cess pits with arguing, screaming kids and neurotic mothers.
I used to make my mother take mine as often as I could 😆

Reactions: 7
I wondered about this as he isn’t even that far into his post-military career even with an MBA that’s just a piece of paper without experience and he only has a couple of years ..never understood his earnings according to her and I’m still not clear I’d sue still pretends to work in home staging and on May leave or if she chucked that to be a sahm.. she didn’t speak about that ? no way would he attract 6 figures in the uk. Did she speak about his being moved to market value ?
Did she not say she sold the home staging business to her mate?

Reactions: 1
Soft plays are hell on earth, we usually only went when it was a birthday party at one, my kids always ended up with some sort of viral infection after.
One of my kids was shy and I would go round initially with them until they settled, honestly kids punching each other out of sight, always a mad one running about purple face and dripping with sweat, all while their mums sat drinking tea, soft plays are basically were you go to dump your kids while you sit back.

Why do they not do days out, free days out? Pack a picnic, head out to a local town/city/beach/museum and do stuff as a family, I'm sure there is a local ice cream store, yes you might have to drive 30mins but surely its better than TV.

Reactions: 6