Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMavis

VIP Member
FL has made her point, she’s getting a bit carried away now if you ask me.. make your point and move on.. seems like she’s loving this drama and attention!
I'm here for it though. Those stories with the screen grabs are something else. I think its great she has the balls to call her out, it might make other people think before trying this horse shit again. There is definitely a need to highlight this behaviour, small businesses cannot afford to lose money at this time and those who have given in to this malarkey have stated it didn't actually help their business at all. The only person it has really benefited is Houseproud. I'm all for colabs and working together but I think it should be at the business owners discretion not some vulture approaching them. We need more regulations around this, many influencers gain the trust of their subscribers but basically they're just advertising and selling through their platforms.
If I was approached by HP I'd be fairly quick in telling her to get to fuck but not everyone exudes my level of confidence :ROFLMAO: or indeed my hallian status.
Thank you Fountain Lane. Go on ye girl ye.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
Hello Helloooo fellow trolls. I took a lil break from insta and tattle over Xmas. Popped on today and am so sad to see poor little lamb Donna doesn't love herself (could have fooled us 🙄) it's a pity party for 1. Insure hope none of her kids see her stories today because that would cut me in two reading that my mum has never been happy.

Apparently it's not about the money (💩) or the fancy stuff (💩 we hear ya Jesse J 🙄) but it's gonna take some time and she knows what to do.

Let us help ya Donna..... stop begging for shit for free, take your kids off Instagram and stop telling lies. Who knows... maybe one day you'll like yourself and I would possibly find a smidgen of respect for ya... maybe 🤷‍♀️
I have zero sympathy for her. The question is, is she feeling sorry for herself cause her conscience has finally perked up or is it cause she's ran out of people to dupe in NI and everyone knows what she's like now?
The sympathy seeking reel the other day was simply that, for sympathy.
She says noone knows what she's been through. Well I can safely say, as I'm sure most if not all of you can, no we don't know. But that's because I've never been in prison for being a convicted criminal. I've never sold my children online for likes and to build my Instagram followers. I've never went begging to small businesses for free stuff. I've never done small businesses out of money and goods. I've never shoplifted. I've never claimed benefits as a single mother while living with 1 of my 3 baby daddies paying everything for me. I've never ran raffles on Instagram, charging my followers £20 a ticket for a prize that never existed or draw that never took place. I've never stole money from a charity under the guise of raising money for them. I've never had criminal friends who I go out with and try to intimidate people trying to do their job during a pandemic. I've never used a girl dying of cancer to try and gain followers. I'm sure if I thought longer I could think of lots more things I've never done!
Donna, take yourself off Instagram, go get a real job, stop using your children to push yourself forward in life. Stop the constant buying new furniture and botox. I can guarantee if you do all this, you'll feel better already. Life isn't about how many strangers on the internet like your picture. Who cares?! All that matters is what your children and family think, after that, forget about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
And its gone again 😂
Imagine living your life so concerned about how many likes you get on Instagram? Feeling you have to delete a post with pictures of your children just cause they didn't get the validation you wanted from thousands of people you don't know nor never will? That's a sad existence to live 😔 Terrible example to be giving your children too, making them believe what strangers think is more important than having memories of your holiday 😢

Reactions: 11

Princess 6

Chatty Member
I'm glad she is being exposed hopefully alot more find out about her underhand beggy ways after the way she treated that company she did the competition with for the climbing frame/swing set all because they picked a winner and she didnt get to pick 1 of her 'friends again'

Gossipgate

I just find it odd that she would tag Jemma the day ever what Jemma has revealed! And actually tag her, what was she expecting, a share or something! I’m sure Donna has been in pain, but anyone in their right mind would be thinking well this is nothing compared to my friend and the news she received so I will keep quiet on my social media or at least play it down. I find is disturbing to be honest, and disrespectful of her.

• Heart

Columbo

VIP Member
Moy Furniture centre love the huns, LMD, Donna and your one selfbuildnorthcoast who is as beggy as they come. Don't seem to have the same time for their regular customers.

leftdog

She is an ungrateful bitch!! “Get rid of this artwork!” That someone went out of their way to do for free!! The girl has no manners!!!

Reactions: 10

PM me hun

No Donna, the Police only come for you when you shoplift - not when a child doesn't eat their dinner.

• Haha

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Oh she is a sneak!!

What a nasty cow.

Tell me why anyone wouldn't think to Google her name? And this comes up.

She's always been taking things without paying for them - this is just another way to do it!!

Screenshot_20210410_132032_com.android.chrome_edit_67148738296003.jpg

• Wow

leftdog

Hope you’ve poured yourself a wee glass of wine to read the truth about yourself Donna you actual low life scum!! You’ve “helped” absolutely no one except for yourself to all the “freebies” you can get your hands on!! Why not give the poor some of the clothes you’re given? Or give a homeless person your free cut and blow dry? Please go and have a long hard think to yourself, you’re nothing but a tramp!

• Heart

lucy66

VIP Member
Saying she was quiet recently due to not feeling well and family matters to attend to... why’s she lying. You were caught out Donna for the grabby greedy person you are and had to go into hiding for a few days!!

• Heart

Columbo

VIP Member
I'm here for it though. Those stories with the screen grabs are something else. I think its great she has the balls to call her out, it might make other people think before trying this horse shit again. There is definitely a need to highlight this behaviour, small businesses cannot afford to lose money at this time and those who have given in to this malarkey have stated it didn't actually help their business at all. The only person it has really benefited is Houseproud. I'm all for colabs and working together but I think it should be at the business owners discretion not some vulture approaching them. We need more regulations around this, many influencers gain the trust of their subscribers but basically they're just advertising and selling through their platforms.
If I was approached by HP I'd be fairly quick in telling her to get to fuck but not everyone exudes my level of confidence :ROFLMAO: or indeed my hallian status.
Thank you Fountain Lane. Go on ye girl ye.
Like can you imagine the average person walking into Tesco or somewhere, picking up a vase then going to the till, "oh hey hun I really love this vase it's so fab so I'm just going to take it but don't worry I'll put a story pic up and tag you babes, it'll bring so much more traffic to your shop" or telling them you'll leave the money for it at your sister's house 😂. Begs the lot of them. Now we know why being an influencer is a full time job, hours spent messaging businesses with cap in hand, the rest of the time spent covering your tracks and trying remember which businesses you've burnt your bridges with. Exhausting.

• Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
I agree it’s about time influencers were pulled into line I just hope FL knows when enough is enough next thing is she’ll get such a big following she’ll turn into one of them 🤣
Thought crossed my mind but she seems fairly grounded. At the minute she's just pissed and obviously she must have heard on the grapevine that this doll was bad news and anticipated the reception this would get. Its funny, it mustn't have just been tattlers having these conversations.
I had never heard tell of her until Friday but I'm now following and will probably purchase something from her and fecking pay for it, although I might chance my arm and ask for a discount tattle10 might do it 😉

• Haha
I believe people deserve a second chance. Like that other drug mule from Scotland. She served her time, started again and is now working with drug rehabilitation centres and drug education programmes. That's fair enough and that's her 2nd chance. What I don't agree with is that other cunt flouncing around on insta getting gifted and free teeth, botox, fillers, holidays, furniture etc and making thousands off the documentary and book. Haven't seen the pup in a while, is it away to the pound maybe 🤷‍♀️

Point is, that's the company Donna keeps. Regardless of her own criminal past, I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her.

derrybrunette

Long time lurker, first time poster 👋🏼 Interesting little fact on DL, of course she is spreading shite online about covid and covid passports etc- I have it on excellent authority that she indeed tested positive for covid in October following the yoga retreat that “didn’t fix her”, pretty sure that was around the time she attended a wedding (just picking that up a few pages back I don’t follow her), so fuck knows how many people she could have spread it on to. That’s what makes me so angry (but just her and her beggy ways annoy me) but the selfishness and not giving a damn who she infected pisses me off as a front line NHS worker 😡 but she was stupid enough to show herself out and about after her PCR test was done and not isolating like you are meant to! She’s such a high opinion of herself around cookstown and looks down her nose at everyone- you know us hard working taxpayers who keep her in benefits! Anyways, rant over my friends 😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Gossipgate

Surely she could tell that the car wouldn’t accommodate all her kids before she took it for a 3 day test drive !!! How could she review cars.....she’s no Jeremy clarkeson 🤣
I’d recommend a hi-ace van or a Ford transit van, would suit her to a T 🤣🤣
Plenty of room for stolen goods also

• Haha

Princess 6

Chatty Member
She's hateful, nasty and vindictive.

Only recently a friend told me how she contacted her over a handmade personalized item.

My friend said she'd make her one but there was a waiting list as she had a lot of orders to get through (christmas) so she wouldn't have it for a few weeks.

She went mad, saying friend had let her down and that her child would be so disappointed not to have said item.

Thankfully friend stuck to her guns and didn't sent anything. Imagine someone looking something not only for free, but ahead of paying customers!!
Her Behaviour is seriously shocking who the fxxk does she actually think she .she treats people like shit
Look at that lady she had in doing murals in the house and in a matter of weeks she had painted over them
Northern Ireland is a small place hopefully wont be long until everyone sees through her!