Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a grief tourist. Its like hinch and azaylia all over again. She's a shameful person 😡
I balled my eyes out watching jemmas stories this morning. She's the same age as me. I'm pregnant myself and I cant even qrapbmy head around giving birth and finding out weeks later that I have around a year to live. I honestly don't know how she functions in life. I've bought a few raffle tickets. I wish I could do more. Then there's Donna.... clinging on for likes and engagement. She's a horrible horrible bleep. But then hanging around with the drug mule doesn't help either. Easy to see where she gets her pandemic info from... stupid bleep.

P.s gerels, the worst offenders are thief's and drug mules among other crimes. Not people who are afraid of the unknown and doing their best for everyone's health ✌✊✊💦

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I wonder does Jemma realise that she’s meeting up with someone who doesn’t care if she passes covid onto her or not. I’m not sure how Jemma’s body would cope with covid but I’m sure it’s the last thing she needs right now.

I’m sure Jemma is pretty tuned in. See the twit is out with the drug mule tonight. If you had 4 waines and a man at home would you be out on the tear?? Thon weapon hasn’t an original thought in her head after copying Jemma and getting a Vitamin C IV, obs for different reasons. She literally makes me want to vomit all over her. Such a sad, pathetic lonely waste of skin

Reactions: 8
Ahh posted up about how they stayed in all day and in jammies….only to delete it and add a pic to her story instead!! She even worries about likes on Christmas Day. Part of me actually feels a little sorry for her

Ps. Happy Christmas everyone! Hope you’ve all had a lovely day 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Needs a mechanic???? Google one like the rest of us would do!! Probably on the beg now for a new car 😡

Hello Helloooo fellow trolls. I took a lil break from insta and tattle over Xmas. Popped on today and am so sad to see poor little lamb Donna doesn't love herself (could have fooled us 🙄) it's a pity party for 1. Insure hope none of her kids see her stories today because that would cut me in two reading that my mum has never been happy.

Apparently it's not about the money (💩) or the fancy stuff (💩 we hear ya Jesse J 🙄) but it's gonna take some time and she knows what to do.

Let us help ya Donna..... stop begging for tit for free, take your kids off Instagram and stop telling lies. Who knows... maybe one day you'll like yourself and I would possibly find a smidgen of respect for ya... maybe 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hello Helloooo fellow trolls. I took a lil break from insta and tattle over Xmas. Popped on today and am so sad to see poor little lamb Donna doesn't love herself (could have fooled us 🙄) it's a pity party for 1. Insure hope none of her kids see her stories today because that would cut me in two reading that my mum has never been happy.

Apparently it's not about the money (💩) or the fancy stuff (💩 we hear ya Jesse J 🙄) but it's gonna take some time and she knows what to do.

Let us help ya Donna..... stop begging for tit for free, take your kids off Instagram and stop telling lies. Who knows... maybe one day you'll like yourself and I would possibly find a smidgen of respect for ya... maybe 🤷‍♀️
I have zero sympathy for her. The question is, is she feeling sorry for herself cause her conscience has finally perked up or is it cause she's ran out of people to dupe in NI and everyone knows what she's like now?
The sympathy seeking reel the other day was simply that, for sympathy.
She says noone knows what she's been through. Well I can safely say, as I'm sure most if not all of you can, no we don't know. But that's because I've never been in prison for being a convicted criminal. I've never sold my children online for likes and to build my Instagram followers. I've never went begging to small businesses for free stuff. I've never done small businesses out of money and goods. I've never shoplifted. I've never claimed benefits as a single mother while living with 1 of my 3 baby daddies paying everything for me. I've never ran raffles on Instagram, charging my followers £20 a ticket for a prize that never existed or draw that never took place. I've never stole money from a charity under the guise of raising money for them. I've never had criminal friends who I go out with and try to intimidate people trying to do their job during a pandemic. I've never used a girl dying of cancer to try and gain followers. I'm sure if I thought longer I could think of lots more things I've never done!
Donna, take yourself off Instagram, go get a real job, stop using your children to push yourself forward in life. Stop the constant buying new furniture and botox. I can guarantee if you do all this, you'll feel better already. Life isn't about how many strangers on the internet like your picture. Who cares?! All that matters is what your children and family think, after that, forget about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have zero sympathy for her. The question is, is she feeling sorry for herself cause her conscience has finally perked up or is it cause she's ran out of people to dupe in NI and everyone knows what she's like now?
She says noone knows what she's been through. Well I can safely say, as I'm sure most if not all of you can, no we don't know. But that's because I've never been in prison for being a convicted criminal. I've never sold my children online for likes and to build my Instagram followers. I've never went begging to small businesses for free stuff. I've never done small businesses out of money and goods. I've never shoplifted. I've never claimed benefits as a single mother while living with 1 of my 3 baby daddies paying everything for me. I've never ran raffles on Instagram, charging my followers £20 a ticket for a prize that never existed or draw that never took place. I've never stole money from a charity under the guise of raising money for them. I've never had criminal friends who I go out with and try to intimidate people trying to do their job during a pandemic. I've never used a girl dying of cancer to try and gain followers. I'm sure if I thought longer I could think of lots more things I've never done!
Donna, take yourself off Instagram, go get a real job, stop using your children to push yourself forward in life. Stop the constant buying new furniture and botox. I can guarantee if you do all this, you'll feel better already. Life isn't about how many strangers on the internet like your picture. Who cares?! All that matters is what your children and family think, after that, forget about it!
Couldn’t have said it better myself 👋👋👋

Reactions: 6
Yeah, get a child to regurgitate buzz words that they don't or can't possibly understand. I don't even know what you would class that as, parenting at its finest?

Reactions: 4
Seeing it all wrote together like that she really is the lowest of the low .complete scumbag!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She could be trying to take a new road with this “turning her life around” craic…..look at the amount of “influencers” who actually do this for a living and make money on it! She’s tried everything else, why not try this….she may think it’s an easy way to make money….plus those influencers get freebies as well. She’ll try anything but get an actual job!
Zero sympathy here!

Well said!!!! And if I could I would give you a hug as you’ve hit every nail bang on the head

Seriously that reel of Chole I’ve no words 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
Child exploitation at its finest

I’m sorry but she’s having some sort of existential crisis and her two sources of inspiration are Adele and….kegs??? LMAO

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but she’s having some sort of existential crisis and her two sources of inspiration are Adele and….kegs??? LMAO
How is she not mortified with herself! Is this ‘kegs’ not about 20? She’s clearly trying to get invited into a new crowd and rob them as well 🙈 or get invited to free PR parties.

Very surprised there’s no happy new year to all my fake followers…..new year, new me bullshit!

Anyways, happy new year you lot 💕🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So when your daughter spills hot chocolate, the first thing you do is pull your camera out and take a photo.....get real Donna 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.