Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she not put up a few months ago about how she was reorganising her kitchen and asked if we wanted to see? She never did show us 🤷🏼‍♀️ And now she’s asking again 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Price them tickets to botanic gardens & a convicted thief & drug mule get a invite 😒
Even insta hun in the country got an invite!! If the price alone wouldn't put you off going, have a "PR invite" for all the grabby instagrammers of NI, would 100% put you off going! For us to take our 3, under 4 year old nieces, it would cost us £72 😱 Denise Curran said last night it wasn't worth the money, lasted an hour and all the kids wanted to see was Santa, but there isn't even a Santa there 🤣

Reactions: 6
I really wanted to take my two to the botanic lights thing. But £20 an adult and £12.50 per child just to look at some light up figures. duck aff!!! And Jo santa there either. But yet they can give free tickets to that bleep. Mo ey grabbing bastards the lot of them. As for her skin care, if she quit with the crappy fillers and birth she might have better skin. Wonder did they not allow her any moisturiser in prison. I'm sure that treatment wasn't cheap. So that's about £200 of gifted freebies in 1 day ✌🙄 wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is an ungrateful witch!! “Get rid of this artwork!” That someone went out of their way to do for free!! The girl has no manners!!!

Reactions: 10
She is an ungrateful witch!! “Get rid of this artwork!” That someone went out of their way to do for free!! The girl has no manners!!!
She has no shame and the audacity to post what she’s doing on social media with it. I’d be affronted.

Reactions: 8
I would love to know what happened there with the people who first painted it. NI extremely small place, people talk, she will run out of small business to mug off

Reactions: 7
I would love to know what happened there with the people who first painted it. NI extremely small place, people talk, she will run out of small business to mug off
The sooner this happens the better! The most ungrateful and selfish woman about 😡

Reactions: 4
Head stuck in her phone whilst everyone else seem to be enjoying themselves…..at an all expenses paid event for voduz and bperfect…..and maybe a little over dressed imo
She must have begged for a ticket

I don’t see her much with LMD, I thought they were bffs 😂
Or has LMD caught on like everyone else

Last edited:
Looks like someone edits her videos...
Look closely at the crowd videos on Brendan’s beperfect insta 🙈

Sorry but Is she letting on she paid £189 for the dolls house when she actually got it 2nd hand from fb marketplace?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The lady that won the competition seems to be from England somewhere and after have a quick nosey on her page she enters every competition going. Somethings not right 🤨🤨

So they’ve went from playing in their room to playing on the amazing new ruggable…..how long before it’s up for sale because it doesn’t match her decor 🤔

Reactions: 3
So they’ve went from playing in their room to playing on the amazing new ruggable…..how long before it’s up for sale because it doesn’t match her decor 🤔
And for some reason she had the stories and post posted but then deleted and reposted! Maybe for engagement I don't know! They had the bunk beds so they had lots of room in their bedroom to play, but now they have that monstrosity of a bed, they have zero room to play up there! I agree, by Christmas the rug will be advertised for sale!

And for some reason she had the stories and post posted but then deleted and reposted! Maybe for engagement I don't know! They had the bunk beds so they had lots of room in their bedroom to play, but now they have that monstrosity of a bed, they have zero room to play up there! I agree, by Christmas the rug will be advertised for sale!
That rug is horrible.
I wonder where she stores all the toys, she must shift them from room to hall for pictures and then throw them back in 🤷🏻‍♀️

That rug is horrible.
I wonder where she stores all the toys, she must shift them from room to hall for pictures and then throw them back in 🤷🏻‍♀️
Well she took the coloured drawers full of Lego downstairs for the photograph 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’m not sure why she wants peoples views on the covid passport…? Does she really think, because she has over 100k fake followers, she’ll be able to change the NI ministers plans?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.