Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched jemhows stories there and she done a q&a about a charity event and 1 of the q's was "will it be all influencers and bloggers?" Her response was that it was for her followers and she doesn't even know any influencers 🤣🤣 ouch, did that hurt Donna ✌🤣🤣🤣🤣🖕🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s deleted the story of her giving the homeless their wee pizza and Chloe’s wee reel is gone too

hi Donna 👋

Reactions: 2
See that and a big rant about being trolled for being kind
Where’s the pity party!!!
If this doesn’t scream - I saw LMD give to charity so I also want to give to charity 😂 she prob hoping for the UTV coverage now 😂

yea Donna what about the cancer track that your followers paid for and your never gave away that galgorm weekend

Reactions: 6
If this doesn’t scream - I saw LMD give to charity so I also want to give to charity 😂 she prob hoping for the UTV coverage now 😂

yea Donna what about the cancer track that your followers paid for and your never gave away that galgorm weekend
She’s just a fraud through and through
Utterly fake

She provided an update on her stories about the trek
Bought toys for two charities

Hi Donna!!

Reactions: 3
Also what is it with posting pictures and reels to them delete them? Is that because they don’t get enough likes??

• Haha
Hope you’ve poured yourself a wee glass of wine to read the truth about yourself Donna you actual low life scum!! You’ve “helped” absolutely no one except for yourself to all the “freebies” you can get your hands on!! Why not give the poor some of the clothes you’re given? Or give a homeless person your free cut and blow dry? Please go and have a long hard think to yourself, you’re nothing but a woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just thinking, is she huffing tonight cause we touched a raw nerve over the digg mission Christmas snub?! I wonder if she has sent any buggy messages to Caroline asking to be involved?!

Just thinking, is she huffing tonight cause we touched a raw nerve over the digg mission Christmas snub?! I wonder if she has sent any buggy messages to Caroline asking to be involved?!
Could really be any number of things that have touched a nerve while she’s hungover/on a come down after her night out in Belfast….I’d say others have asked why she’s not involved in it either

Caroline obvs knows all about her, remember I was saying last year Donna sent Caroline a bunch of flowers for an act of kindness just after Caroline announced she wanted to take a blogger to london all expenses paid 😂 Caroline just posted a pic and tagged her saying thanks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Caroline obvs knows all about her, remember I was saying last year Donna sent Caroline a bunch of flowers for an act of kindness just after Caroline announced she wanted to take a blogger to london all expenses paid 😂 Caroline just posted a pic and tagged her saying thanks 😂
Ha I don't remember this 🤣 Caroline knows all about her!

Reactions: 2
Caroline would know to give her a swerve, she wouldn't be her type of person at all, plus she's running about with Michaela. I question her wit at times especially going public with that association, businesses and bloggers wouldn't be impressed I'm sure. I know everyone deserves a second chance but honestly I think that one is a proper wrongun.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.