Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder will miss Donna make any say on this home truth?
Perhaps a solicitors letter? 🤔
I for one have reported her Instagram page

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm glad she is being exposed hopefully alot more find out about her underhand beggy ways after the way she treated that company she did the competition with for the climbing frame/swing set all because they picked a winner and she didnt get to pick 1 of her 'friends again'

Reactions: 11
Just found her because of fountain lane craic. Why does her children have to share (small) bedrooms meanwhile she has a dressing room? Baffled

Reactions: 7
Someone remind me of the climbing frame thing, I think I asked before but I've forgotten again. Lockdown brain. I see she has a habit of blocking individuals, not the best way to grow her account is it. She's not of good character anyway according to those accounts and I'm not sure solicitors do letters for an appearance on stories or a business review.
Also benefit fraud. Sue me you wee witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Someone remind me of the climbing frame thing, I think I asked before but I've forgotten again. Lockdown brain. I see she has a habit of blocking individuals, not the best way to grow her account is it. She's not of good character anyway according to those accounts and I'm not sure solicitors do letters for an appearance on stories or a business review.
She must have convinced ballycastle clinging frames (or Bally something) to set up an insta page, they have a big following on Facebook. Anyway they were giving away a free climbing frame with help from Donna. The climbing frame company, done the draw themselves and didn’t tell Donna and there was serious uproar! She started posting all over stories that the person selected wasn’t the winner blah blah and said she wouldn’t be collaborating again unless it was by her rules.
if you read back on the old thread there is examples of her running prizes and then friends and family winning - so this is why she pissed off, she obvs didn’t get to select whoever she wanted. scumbag

• Haha
  • Wow
She
The company she did the competition with were fairly new/new to Instagram the Company picked the winner Donna also picked a winner who she happened to be friends with ,She was proper fuming. The company were so apologetic and offered up vouchers for Donna's winner and the company swear off competitions on Instagram.
Donna was really passive aggressive putting up posts about being used for her followers how she got said company 2000 thousand new followers how she wasnt going to be used again. Then she started recommending another business that made the same thing ,that was the first time I realised what a complete witch she is .

I just had a look at the company that ran competition and pleased to see they seem to be doing very well 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That company where already big on Facebook, they picked a winner and she was like well I dunno who picked that winner but they haven't liked my page so they haven't won. Omg she was spitting feathers, they apologised and said their child was excited to pick a winner. She then insinuated they should give away two climbing frames, one for their winner and one she picked 🙈 horrible witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Thanks for the reminder (y) The more people told in real life about this carry on the better, businesses need to be able to protect themselves, especially in the current economic climate. She has probably been doing this for some time but it looks like she took advantage during the pandemic when businesses relied heavily on social media traffic.

Reactions: 3
She must have convinced ballycastle clinging frames (or Bally something) to set up an insta page, they have a big following on Facebook. Anyway they were giving away a free climbing frame with help from Donna. The climbing frame company, done the draw themselves and didn’t tell Donna and there was serious uproar! She started posting all over stories that the person selected wasn’t the winner blah blah and said she wouldn’t be collaborating again unless it was by her rules.
if you read back on the old thread there is examples of her running prizes and then friends and family winning - so this is why she pissed off, she obvs didn’t get to select whoever she wanted. scumbag
Do you remember 1 of her raffles that Stacey Solomon won and Stacey apparently told her to keep it and pass it someone who needed a pick me up 🤣

• Haha
The one about the hair and nails made me laugh, 5 hours late for a free nail appointment and then asked for a lift home as she got her hair done for free also that morning and she didn't drive 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That company where already big on Facebook, they picked a winner and she was like well I dunno who picked that winner but they haven't liked my page so they haven't won. Omg she was spitting feathers, they apologised and said their child was excited to pick a winner. She then insinuated they should give away two climbing frames, one for their winner and one she picked 🙈 horrible witch.
The business owner was so lovely and so apologetic I felt so bad for her ,Donna is just a vile witch

The one about the hair and nails made me laugh, 5 hours late for a free nail appointment and then asked for a lift home as she got her hair done for free also that morning and she didn't drive 🤣🤣🤣
Killed me! The actual neck of her, shameless through and through :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Like, just look at the way these begging messages are worded. She’s about as subtle as a brick in the face. Its like when a small child sees you eating something and says that looks nice mmmmmm.
Shes just cold calling into people's dms doing this.

Reactions: 5
She has some brass neck on her 🙈 I highly doubt she'll acknowledge any of this or draw any attention to it. One of the screenshots posted said she sent her son to the door and pretended she wasn't in to avoid paying for skincare. She's a disgrace. NI is a small place, how long until she tums out of places to scam?

She doesn't even come across as nice in any of the messages I've seen, can't imagine what she's actually like in real life. Rough as

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.