Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
A competition for no one to win and for her to have another wee holiday away!
Just another business to add to the "we've been duped by Mrs Houseproud" list 🤔 they've gave her a gifted weekend, the house (£340 for 2 nights) and a pod (£265 for 2 nights) so that's £605 the weekend would have cost if she had paid. Not to mention the big Hamper and cupcakes and who knows what else. Then her competition which would cost £170 for the nights stay. So over £800 earnings just handed to a convicted criminal 😔 and then not to mention the lost potential revenue of having DL associated with your business. I would never go anywhere or buy anything she has advertised, it's just added to my avoid list! I'm sure I'm not alone in that one

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Princess Baskin

I don't know how instagram can do it. Maybe you are not allowed to share private messages with a third party or something 🤷‍♀️ or maybe she's accused them of bullying and harassment. I'm surprised FL is still standing if that's the case. It's so ironic after sharing small businesses today to save face she's went and done this.
FL could sue the hole off her for defamation after contacting her businesses about her in that DM shared.
And the old "i have enough going on at home" sob story 🤣 always the case.
Its funny that FL had a rant shared other peoples DMs with IDs concealed and Houseproud instantly reacted even though she was never named. Guilty much?
I am hoping she is investigated by the ASA. Im hoping the taxman is also building a case in the background too. She fleeces small businesses, tattlers have long suspected benefit fraud and the numbers dont add up. It would seem she has found other ways to steal from businesses than the old shoplifting. Could this be the end of Mrs Houseproud?

• Haha
How Donna Todd of all people forged an insta following in the first place was completely beyond my comprehension .... just sorry it has taken this long for honest people and businesses to cop on to her tricks! Tricks which she has honed her whole life (know her)

• Heart

Kidol 2k

She was invited to Paulton's Park free? How? - cos they know her like?? 😂
She was clearly on the beg again. What kind of warped mind spends £2k just to get a £220 freebie. Lost the actual plot!! Those 2 wee girls are gonna grow up just as troubled as their mum. No life lessons being learnt there. Sad for them 😔

Princess 6

Chatty Member
I have zero sympathy for her. The question is, is she feeling sorry for herself cause her conscience has finally perked up or is it cause she's ran out of people to dupe in NI and everyone knows what she's like now?
The sympathy seeking reel the other day was simply that, for sympathy.
She says noone knows what she's been through. Well I can safely say, as I'm sure most if not all of you can, no we don't know. But that's because I've never been in prison for being a convicted criminal. I've never sold my children online for likes and to build my Instagram followers. I've never went begging to small businesses for free stuff. I've never done small businesses out of money and goods. I've never shoplifted. I've never claimed benefits as a single mother while living with 1 of my 3 baby daddies paying everything for me. I've never ran raffles on Instagram, charging my followers £20 a ticket for a prize that never existed or draw that never took place. I've never stole money from a charity under the guise of raising money for them. I've never had criminal friends who I go out with and try to intimidate people trying to do their job during a pandemic. I've never used a girl dying of cancer to try and gain followers. I'm sure if I thought longer I could think of lots more things I've never done!
Donna, take yourself off Instagram, go get a real job, stop using your children to push yourself forward in life. Stop the constant buying new furniture and botox. I can guarantee if you do all this, you'll feel better already. Life isn't about how many strangers on the internet like your picture. Who cares?! All that matters is what your children and family think, after that, forget about it!
Seeing it all wrote together like that she really is the lowest of the low .complete scumbag!

• Heart

Princess 6

Chatty Member
She
Someone remind me of the climbing frame thing, I think I asked before but I've forgotten again. Lockdown brain. I see she has a habit of blocking individuals, not the best way to grow her account is it. She's not of good character anyway according to those accounts and I'm not sure solicitors do letters for an appearance on stories or a business review.
Also benefit fraud. Sue me you wee witch.
The company she did the competition with were fairly new/new to Instagram the Company picked the winner Donna also picked a winner who she happened to be friends with ,She was proper fuming. The company were so apologetic and offered up vouchers for Donna's winner and the company swear off competitions on Instagram.
Donna was really passive aggressive putting up posts about being used for her followers how she got said company 2000 thousand new followers how she wasnt going to be used again. Then she started recommending another business that made the same thing ,that was the first time I realised what a complete bitch she is .

I just had a look at the company that ran competition and pleased to see they seem to be doing very well 🙂

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Someone remind me of the climbing frame thing, I think I asked before but I've forgotten again. Lockdown brain. I see she has a habit of blocking individuals, not the best way to grow her account is it. She's not of good character anyway according to those accounts and I'm not sure solicitors do letters for an appearance on stories or a business review.
Also benefit fraud. Sue me you wee witch.

• Haha
  • Heart

RandomMess

Chatty Member
She's hateful, nasty and vindictive.

Only recently a friend told me how she contacted her over a handmade personalized item.

My friend said she'd make her one but there was a waiting list as she had a lot of orders to get through (christmas) so she wouldn't have it for a few weeks.

She went mad, saying friend had let her down and that her child would be so disappointed not to have said item.

Thankfully friend stuck to her guns and didn't sent anything. Imagine someone looking something not only for free, but ahead of paying customers!!

• Wow

mcsparkle12

Liar pants on fire.

One of her stories she detailed how she was in so much pain she could barely walk on Christmas Eve.

Yet she was seen on Christmas Eve storming through Time bar like a woman on a mission. Fair enough she looked rough, but not like she was in pain more like her normal brand of rough.

Not doubting that she had a procedure but she’s milking the fuck out of it.

BigMavis

VIP Member
FL has mellowed, I would bet my house that she’s got messages from the likes of Donna family or the partner saying she’s suicidal. Obviously no one wishes any harm to come to anyone and no one wants to be the cause of any hurt, but I think the backlash has been deserved in this case, Donna would have got more respect holding the hands up and saying sorry

She’s played the poor me card and threats before when billing didn’t turn out the way she wanted. But it’s ok for her to trash others and get away with it
Or she had a cease and desist or at least a notice that one would be sent? But she did go to lengths to say it wasn't aimed at one individual and was just meant to be highlighting the bigger issue. I hope she leaves her stories up, I'd say people getting suspended has probably resulted in this cool off too. Noone wants to see anyone suffer but they're only telling the truth and they're entitled to do so.
Maybe HP could do an IGTV with her side of things, point people in the direction of FLs stories and let them come to their own conclusions. Transparency is needed, example I wasn't actually gifted this item, I asked for it to be sent to me for free so I could show it to you, or I agreed to pay for this item but somehow I forgot to. Oopsie. I like a few photos on someone's grid before I slide into their dms, butter them up and enquire about an item, when they send me a price I'm either out of there or try to get said item into my possession by various means without any silver crossing palms.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
because she wants to tell the bed people that she referred x many people to buy beds based off her Instagram review. That way she can persuade the doll to give her the beds for free, after she receives them and hasn’t yet paid.
Watch this space for the Queen's birthday honours list this year. Donna Louise Todd, MBE, services to small businesses, single handedly saving Northern Irelands economy through her instagram page 🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️

• Haha
I was wondering why Caitlyn Jenner was in the home fragrance aisle of Springisland at the weekend, thanks for clearing this up

• Haha

leftdog

She’s soooo desperately trying to get next to notice her…..only way they’ll notice her is if she shop lifts out of it 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
How fucking dare she complain about having a cold (not the flu) and mention jemma In the same fucking sentence. She should be ashamed of herself!!! Obviously we know that she has no shame at all!! But how can people not see this!! Actually makes me so angry. If she's as sick as she makes out then she shouldn't even be considering going to.the event. Absolute cunty fucking cunt!!!!!

• Heart

Playit90

Is Donna’s 2 daughters by the same father?
Nope there not the oldest daughter is to some foreign national in dungannon, who I think is in jail. An when he was sent to jail, Donna had an affair with a married man who was her pt

• Wow
I saw Donna at the Boulevard in Banbridge a few weeks ago...I was actually shocked when I saw her. She looks ROUGH and is much bigger in reality. Reckon she's very fond of filters. She wasn't aware of it but the staff in GUESS were watching her like a hawk... I've been told by good authority they know all about her shop lifting habit!!

• Wow
  • Heart