Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw hi Donna 👋🏻 Reading tattle again….can’t wait for our shout out again!

Tell me this, did tru wash drop you after they realised what kina scum you really are?
I remember in the early days she never shut up about true wash and spent a whole week showing us all how to use it.

LMD done one post in the same week and the man who owns it (I think called Tim) delivered LMD the biggest bunch of flowers, I laughed so much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She must be hanging round with the main Cookstown tinfoil hat woman herself to be spouting this carry on 😂
Imagine being so full of arrogance and narcissistic to feel you know more than all the scientists. I'll take my advice from qualified experts not a Boutique owner nor an Insta housecleaning account 😏

She must be hanging round with the main Cookstown tinfoil hat woman herself to be spouting this carry on 😂
Imagine being so full of arrogance and narcissistic to feel you know more than all the scientists. I'll take my advice from qualified experts not a Boutique owner nor an Insta housecleaning account 😏
I dunno who the boutique owner is, but the drug mule spouts the same bollox.

Also, the shite you talk Donna is the same colour as your tan. I've seen better looking slurry jobs in the field ✌ head

Attachments

• Haha
Long time lurker, first time poster 👋🏼 Interesting little fact on DL, of course she is spreading shite online about covid and covid passports etc- I have it on excellent authority that she indeed tested positive for covid in October following the yoga retreat that “didn’t fix her”, pretty sure that was around the time she attended a wedding (just picking that up a few pages back I don’t follow her), so duck knows how many people she could have spread it on to. That’s what makes me so angry (but just her and her beggy ways annoy me) but the selfishness and not giving a damn who she infected pisses me off as a front line NHS worker 😡 but she was stupid enough to show herself out and about after her PCR test was done and not isolating like you are meant to! She’s such a high opinion of herself around cookstown and looks down her nose at everyone- you know us hard working taxpayers who keep her in benefits! Anyways, rant over my friends 😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker, first time poster 👋🏼 Interesting little fact on DL, of course she is spreading shite online about covid and covid passports etc- I have it on excellent authority that she indeed tested positive for covid in October following the yoga retreat that “didn’t fix her”, pretty sure that was around the time she attended a wedding (just picking that up a few pages back I don’t follow her), so duck knows how many people she could have spread it on to. That’s what makes me so angry (but just her and her beggy ways annoy me) but the selfishness and not giving a damn who she infected pisses me off as a front line NHS worker 😡 but she was stupid enough to show herself out and about after her PCR test was done and not isolating like you are meant to! She’s such a high opinion of herself around cookstown and looks down her nose at everyone- you know us hard working taxpayers who keep her in benefits! Anyways, rant over my friends 😂
Welcome! 👏🏻😂
She also got her boobs done on the NHS, not to add fuel to your fire or anything

• Wow
  • Haha
Welcome! 👏🏻😂
She also got her boobs done on the NHS, not to add fuel to your fire or anything
seriously?! This really pisses me off when you see the likes of cancer patients pleading and fundraising to get the drugs they need😡 if you want your saggy tits sorted get off your ass, get a job and pay for them yourself it’s not up to the NHS to sort but you can guarantee she played the mental health card to get that non essential cosmetic surgery paid for😡

• Heart
Reactions: 6
seriously?! This really pisses me off when you see the likes of cancer patients pleading and fundraising to get the drugs they need😡 if you want your saggy tits sorted get off your ass, get a job and pay for them yourself it’s not up to the NHS to sort but you can guarantee she played the mental health card to get that non essential cosmetic surgery paid for😡
This is a 100% fact, played the mental health card and got the boobs done.
Sure remember she was yapping about her stomach a while back also, wouldn’t be surprised if she got that done soon.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Hold on!!!!! How is that even a thing? I'm also wondering who the hell her gp is, you'd be laughed out of my place mental health related or not.
Seriously this can't be true???

Hold on!!!!! How is that even a thing? I'm also wondering who the hell her gp is, you'd be laughed out of my place mental health related or not.
Definitely was a thing not sure of right now in 2021 i know of people 8/10 years ago who have had boob jobs / tummy tucks done on NHS ,mental health related

• Wow
Definitely was a thing not sure of right now in 2021 i know of people 8/10 years ago who have had boob jobs / tummy tucks done on NHS ,mental health related
I also know of a girl who has had a boob job on nhs! It’s a very sad state of affairs when there are a lot more serious conditions out there that need funding!

That Photo of her legs isn’t doing the tan any justice, the tan is awful looking!!

She has absolutely zero consideration for anyone but herself! She’ll even use her kids for attention, who stoops that low (apart from mrs hinch)?!

Reactions: 5
Yes she definitely did. I heard of quite a few people getting their boobs done on the NHS, but this is going back a good few years, not so easy now I’d say.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I also know of a girl who has had a boob job on nhs! It’s a very sad state of affairs when there are a lot more serious conditions out there that need funding!

That Photo of her legs isn’t doing the tan any justice, the tan is awful looking!!

She has absolutely zero consideration for anyone but herself! She’ll even use her kids for attention, who stoops that low (apart from mrs hinch)?!
I love the lil hinch crossover here 🤪 her legs loo like she dipped them in a slurry tank. She's a bleeping disgrace of a woman. I would say that I can't believe she went out and about with covid but I can 🙄 I hate that she's using jemma for content too. Horrible bleep

Reactions: 5
Who’s the boutique owner??

I love the lil hinch crossover here 🤪 her legs loo like she dipped them in a slurry tank. She's a bleeping disgrace of a woman. I would say that I can't believe she went out and about with covid but I can 🙄 I hate that she's using jemma for content too. Horrible bleep
I feel like she is using Jemma as well, she tries to latch on to anyone that has a lot of love from genuine followers.

How the hell are you not all blocked? I was blocked after about 5 minutes for doing/saying absolutely nothing 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.