Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess that’s her dressed ready for work down some street corner!! Is she high on something? Is that her actual lips or did she paint half her face red as well? does she have a mirror? Shocking!

Reactions: 6
Those lips are revolting 🤮.
Where would you be going dressed like that on a Sunday night only a street corner. Pure woman !!

Reactions: 4
Those lips are revolting 🤮.
Where would you be going dressed like that on a Sunday night only a street corner. Pure woman !!
Sure following big stu robinson about. What else would ye be at on a Sunday night when you've 4 kids at home 🤷‍♀️

I really like that girl Jemma. I just hope Donna doesn't exploit her for her own gain like she tends to do 😒

Reactions: 2
Who tells their child the police is going to get them if they don’t eat their dinner 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 2
No Donna, the Police only come for you when you shoplift - not when a child doesn't eat their dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who tells their child the police is going to get them if they don’t eat their dinner 🤦🏼‍♀️
My friends mum told her the same thing as a child and she used to then hide her food under the sofa, beds, flush it down the toilet etc. She was so scared of being arrested that she could even eat. She is anorexic now. Keep it up Donna you absolute disgrace of a woman 😒

• Wow
Reactions: 3
My friends mum told her the same thing as a child and she used to then hide her food under the sofa, beds, flush it down the toilet etc. She was so scared of being arrested that she could even eat. She is anorexic now. Keep it up Donna you absolute disgrace of a woman 😒
Iv heard of this happening, it’s part of the reason there are so many eating disorders!
With Donna’s history with police she should definitely know, they don’t give a tit about you eat, unless you’re swallowing bags of illegal stuff I guess

• Haha
Why do companies use the likes of Donna Todd aka the prolific shoplifter and prison girl…..tells you more about the companies that use her more 🥴

Reactions: 3
I’m so shocked the #diggdeepforkids campaign aren’t using her as they seem to be using all the BIG influencers in ni…..unless maybe they know they couldn’t trust her as far as they could throw her 🤔

• Haha
I’m so shocked the #diggdeepforkids campaign aren’t using her as they seem to be using all the BIG influencers in ni…..unless maybe they know they couldn’t trust her as far as they could throw her 🤔
I remember this being talked about on here this time last year. I would say Caroline knows all about her, her business was in Dungannon and I'm sure she's well known around there 😉 If we were just looking at instagram numbers, Mrs Houseproud has 108K, diggmamma 50k, Danielle Donohoe 25K, blossoming birds 95K. So mrs houseproud blows them all out of the water on paper, if you didn't know about her background you would be confused why she isn't involved 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ahh but they’re going to fix the homeless situation in Belfast, one pizza at a time!!

Reactions: 6
Shes out in Belfast with the drug mule tonight. It's a shame the drug mule doesn't knownthe current legislation. And she has a cheek calling door staff just doing their jobs scumbags. More than a mask them 2 cunts need, it's muzzles ✌
I know they didn’t get in, but I was meant to be going to broken shaker last night but didn’t go. I’d have loved to have been there at the same time as them

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Donna a good deed is no longer a good deed when you video yourself doing it and post it to instagram for everyone to watch. It then becomes all for yourself - let's face it, you only done it so you could post it and hopefully get some of your fellow huns to message you telling you your wonderful 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.