Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The accounts that spoke up about her are getting 24 hr bans from Instagram after Donna reporting them šŸ¤¢

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
So unfair its awful šŸ˜¬
I don't know how instagram can do it. Maybe you are not allowed to share private messages with a third party or something šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø or maybe she's accused them of bullying and harassment. I'm surprised FL is still standing if that's the case. It's so ironic after sharing small businesses today to save face she's went and done this.

I don't know how instagram can do it. Maybe you are not allowed to share private messages with a third party or something šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø or maybe she's accused them of bullying and harassment. I'm surprised FL is still standing if that's the case. It's so ironic after sharing small businesses today to save face she's went and done this.
She is just going to intimate and bully them from speaking out and pretend nothing has happened and just continue on like normal.she is so vile

Reactions: 3
FL could sue the hole off her for defamation after contacting her businesses about her in that DM shared.
And the old "i have enough going on at home" sob story šŸ¤£ always the case.
Its funny that FL had a rant shared other peoples DMs with IDs concealed and Houseproud instantly reacted even though she was never named. Guilty much?
I am hoping she is investigated by the ASA. Im hoping the taxman is also building a case in the background too. She fleeces small businesses, tattlers have long suspected benefit fraud and the numbers dont add up. It would seem she has found other ways to steal from businesses than the old shoplifting. Could this be the end of Mrs Houseproud?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
FL could sue the hole off her for defamation after contacting her businesses about her in that DM shared.
And the old "i have enough going on at home" sob story šŸ¤£ always the case.
Its funny that FL had a rant shared other peoples DMs with IDs concealed and Houseproud instantly reacted even though she was never named. Guilty much?
I am hoping she is investigated by the ASA. Im hoping the taxman is also building a case in the background too. She fleeces small businesses, tattlers have long suspected benefit fraud and the numbers dont add up. It would seem she has found other ways to steal from businesses than the old shoplifting. Could this be the end of Mrs Houseproud?
FL has made her point, sheā€™s getting a bit carried away now if you ask me.. make your point and move on.. seems like sheā€™s loving this drama and attention!

Reactions: 1
FL has made her point, sheā€™s getting a bit carried away now if you ask me.. make your point and move on.. seems like sheā€™s loving this drama and attention!
I'm here for it though. Those stories with the screen grabs are something else. I think its great she has the balls to call her out, it might make other people think before trying this horse tit again. There is definitely a need to highlight this behaviour, small businesses cannot afford to lose money at this time and those who have given in to this malarkey have stated it didn't actually help their business at all. The only person it has really benefited is Houseproud. I'm all for colabs and working together but I think it should be at the business owners discretion not some vulture approaching them. We need more regulations around this, many influencers gain the trust of their subscribers but basically they're just advertising and selling through their platforms.
If I was approached by HP I'd be fairly quick in telling her to get to duck but not everyone exudes my level of confidence :ROFLMAO: or indeed my hallian status.
Thank you Fountain Lane. Go on ye girl ye.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm here for it though. Those stories with the screen grabs are something else. I think its great she has the balls to call her out, it might make other people think before trying this horse tit again. There is definitely a need to highlight this behaviour, small businesses cannot afford to lose money at this time and those who have given in to this malarkey have stated it didn't actually help their business at all. The only person it has really benefited is Houseproud. I'm all for colabs and working together but I think it should be at the business owners discretion not some vulture approaching them. We need more regulations around this, many influencers gain the trust of their subscribers but basically they're just advertising and selling through their platforms.
If I was approached by HP I'd be fairly quick in telling her to get to duck but not everyone exudes my level of confidence :ROFLMAO: or indeed my hallian status.
I agree itā€™s about time influencers were pulled into line I just hope FL knows when enough is enough next thing is sheā€™ll get such a big following sheā€™ll turn into one of them šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Like can you imagine the average person walking into Tesco or somewhere, picking up a vase then going to the till, "oh hey hun I really love this vase it's so fab so I'm just going to take it but don't worry I'll put a story pic up and tag you babes, it'll bring so much more traffic to your shop" or telling them you'll leave the money for it at your sister's house šŸ˜‚. Begs the lot of them. Now we know why being an influencer is a full time job, hours spent messaging businesses with cap in hand, the rest of the time spent covering your tracks and trying remember which businesses you've burnt your bridges with. Exhausting.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree itā€™s about time influencers were pulled into line I just hope FL knows when enough is enough next thing is sheā€™ll get such a big following sheā€™ll turn into one of them šŸ¤£
Thought crossed my mind but she seems fairly grounded. At the minute she's just pissed and obviously she must have heard on the grapevine that this doll was bad news and anticipated the reception this would get. Its funny, it mustn't have just been tattlers having these conversations.
I had never heard tell of her until Friday but I'm now following and will probably purchase something from her and fecking pay for it, although I might chance my arm and ask for a discount tattle10 might do it šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thought crossed my mind but she seems fairly grounded. At the minute she's just pissed and obviously she must have heard on the grapevine that this doll was bad news and anticipated the reception this would get. Its funny, it mustn't have just been tattlers having these conversations.
I had never heard tell of her until Friday but I'm now following and will probably purchase something from her and fecking pay for it, although I might chance my arm and ask for a discount tattle10 might do it šŸ˜‰
I'd say Tattle has been kinder to houseproud than the conversations that have taken place this weekend šŸ¤£
The small businesses can't all be wrong about this girl. Im glad it has been exposed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Those messages.šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøShe didn't get round to transferring the payment but was all on for taking receipt of the service and product and then that business would never have seen the money. The intention appears to be theft and its clear from the other stories she has form and its not a one off, a mistake or an oversight. Its also interesting that she works and there was a launch šŸ¤”

Those messages.šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøShe didn't get round to transferring the payment but was all on for taking receipt of the service and product and then that business would never have seen the money. The intention appears to be theft and its clear from the other stories she has form and its not a one off, a mistake or an oversight. Its also interesting that she works and there was a launch šŸ¤”
She doesn't anymore, it was a chemisty type business in the industrial estate in cookstown. She had a big over the top launch, flower Wall, champagne Wall. Goody bags and a few weeks later she was gone. Love to know what happened.

She doesn't anymore, it was a chemisty type business in the industrial estate in cookstown. She had a big over the top launch, flower Wall, champagne Wall. Goody bags and a few weeks later she was gone. Love to know what happened.
Ah yes, I remember now. The flower wall which I presume was made by the flower installation business she bitched about to FL. More faces than the town clock this one.
Well, I suppose what happened was that it was actual work, having to turn up on the daily at a scheduled time and be personable, not just cleaning an already sparkling house or posting selfies.
I think there might be a clue in those stories about what went down there šŸ¤”

Reactions: 2
FL has mellowed, I would bet my house that sheā€™s got messages from the likes of Donna family or the partner saying sheā€™s suicidal. Obviously no one wishes any harm to come to anyone and no one wants to be the cause of any hurt, but I think the backlash has been deserved in this case, Donna would have got more respect holding the hands up and saying sorry
Sheā€™s played the poor me card and threats before when billing didnā€™t turn out the way she wanted. But itā€™s ok for her to trash others and get away with it

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Seee this is what annoys me ā€œplaying the mental health cardā€ like she always does to get away with it, I really hope this is the end of ā€œMrs houseproudā€ I for one have reported her page over the weekend, an still canā€™t understand how it hasnā€™t been removed for the 24hours like everyone else.
FL has mellowed, I would bet my house that sheā€™s got messages from the likes of Donna family or the partner saying sheā€™s suicidal. Obviously no one wishes any harm to come to anyone and no one wants to be the cause of any hurt, but I think the backlash has been deserved in this case, Donna would have got more respect holding the hands up and saying sorry

Sheā€™s played the poor me card and threats before when billing didnā€™t turn out the way she wanted. But itā€™s ok for her to trash others and get away with it

Like we all suffer from mental health but that doesnā€™t excuse donnas actions.

Does she ever think of the ā€œmental healthā€ that she has caused small business when she doesnā€™t get her way in getting things for free

Or she had a cease and desist or at least a notice that one would be sent? But she did go to lengths to say it wasn't aimed at one individual and was just meant to be highlighting the bigger issue. I hope she leaves her stories up, I'd say people getting suspended has probably resulted in this cool off too. Noone wants to see anyone suffer but they're only telling the truth and they're entitled to do so.
Maybe HP could do an IGTV with her side of things, point people in the direction of FLs stories and let them come to their own conclusions. Transparency is needed, example I wasn't actually gifted this item, I asked for it to be sent to me for free so I could show it to you, or I agreed to pay for this item but somehow I forgot to. Oopsie. I like a few photos on someone's grid before I slide into their dms, butter them up and enquire about an item, when they send me a price I'm either out of there or try to get said item into my possession by various means without any silver crossing palms.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I see ms Donna is back at her all tricks
ā€œPlaying the victimā€

Plus see she hasnā€™t announced the winner of the shark competition yet which was supposed to be last nightā€¦

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.