Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe people deserve a second chance. Like that other drug mule from Scotland. She served her time, started again and is now working with drug rehabilitation centres and drug education programmes. That's fair enough and that's her 2nd chance. What I don't agree with is that other bleep flouncing around on insta getting gifted and free teeth, botox, fillers, holidays, furniture etc and making thousands off the documentary and book. Haven't seen the pup in a while, is it away to the pound maybe 🤷‍♀️

Point is, that's the company Donna keeps. Regardless of her own criminal past, I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her.

Reactions: 10
Poor Donnas rant this morning about how “trolls” have upset her 🤣🤣🤣. Didn’t get much sympathy with only about 36 followers out of 110k replying to her rant. We’re all kind Donna, don’t need you or your daughters staged photo shot to tell us. What about your friend calling staff in Belfast scumbags, maybe you should preach to her first!!
This thread title here sums you up Donna

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Poor Donnas rant this morning about how “trolls” have upset her 🤣🤣🤣. Didn’t get much sympathy with only about 36 followers out of 110k replying to her rant. We’re all kind Donna, don’t need you or your daughters staged photo shot to tell us. What about your friend calling staff in Belfast scumbags, maybe you should preach to her first!!
This thread title here sums you up Donna
Didnt the drug mule friend get a new bed and mattress from the same company Donna got hers from very soon after Donna maybe that who she is talking about helping get free bed and mattress, 2 of them are the biggest scumbags out

And once again she has turned off the likes to where you cant see on her attention seeking woo me post 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didnt the drug mule friend get a new bed and mattress from the same company Donna got hers from very soon after Donna maybe that who she is talking about helping get free bed and mattress, 2 of them are the biggest scumbags out

And once again she has turned off the likes to where you cant see on her attention seeking woo me post 🤣
I thought exactly this too.

Imagine her selling her manky tan stained bedding for a few £ that she's supposedly donating the money to charity charity Xmas which as she says is only next week 🙄

I'd love to know what she's been SOOOOO busy doing because all she shows is her out boozing in Belfast. Does anyone know what she actually "works" at (other than being a conwoman and wannabe influencer 🤮)

Shes also only selling that bear stuff from next because next didn't recognise her and hive her a deal 🤣

Has she already sold her sons? That don't make her as much as the gerels 🤣

• Haha
Did she forget that she told us she got that stuff gifted/cheaper (I can’t remember which) to her when she was promoting cfc in Cookstown? I’m near sure she was “working” with them!!
another kitchen table? Again was her last one not free/discounted? She’s very forgetful!!

Also, she must not have been offered any free photoshoots for the kids this year 🙊 awkward

pelo doll sticky thingy is gone (had denise finally wised up and seen her true colours?)

she very quickly went up to 110k followers and jumped back down to 109k….did she miss a payment 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
£180 of food!?! duck off Donna!! Lucky there's £60 worth there ffs.

Notice the boys included in the new profile pic. Okay okay I hear ya Donna! Ya haven't sold the boys.... yet 😏😂😂

I don't think I'll believe her unless she shows the receipts of where and what she spent the money on. This whole thing feels like a desperate attempt to show that she does do charity work after being slagged off for her virtue signalling 1 pizza for a homeless man crap at the weekend. I'd love to say we'll done, but she's so disingenuous about the whole thing.

Attachments

Last edited:

Notice the boys included in the new profile pic. Okay okay I hear ya Donna! Ya haven't sold the boys.... yet 😏😂😂

I don't think I'll believe her unless she shows the receipts of where and what she spent the money on. This whole thing feels like a desperate attempt to show that she does do charity work after being slagged off for her virtue signalling 1 pizza for a homeless man crap at the weekend. I'd love to say we'll done, but she's so disingenuous about the whole thing.
Totally agree with you and why does she have to say how much it cost???

100% I also think it's an attempt to cling on to Digg deep's coat tails......she's huffing cause she's the only influencer in ni not involved 😆 so she's decided to try and do her own campaign......1week before Christmas 🤪

Reactions: 4
I feel sorry for Donna
I think she’s got herself into that much of a mess with her past she doesn’t know what way is up
She maybe needs to take a step back and really think what she wants to use her Instagram for

Its quite the snub isn't it. But surely it would take someone with a brass neck in the first place to even try this influencing craic with a past like that. As I said before second chances are very important but they're not a given. When you put it together with her conduct online and how she approaches businesses and treats them once they've handed over their goods its no wonder she's a bit controversial. Ni is a very small place and obviously people have overlooked her past, I'm actually surprised at the businesses who have been involved its put me right off them. Honestly I think that small business that called her out earlier this year probably finished things for her.

Reactions: 6
Its quite the snub isn't it. But surely it would take someone with a brass neck in the first place to even try this influencing craic with a past like that. As I said before second chances are very important but they're not a given. When you put it together with her conduct online and how she approaches businesses and treats them once they've handed over their goods its no wonder she's a bit controversial. Ni is a very small place and obviously people have overlooked her past, I'm actually surprised at the businesses who have been involved its put me right off them. Honestly I think that small business that called her out earlier this year probably finished things for her.
That was the climbing frame company wasn't it? She really should duck off Instagram. She's an embarrassment

Reactions: 3
That was the climbing frame company wasn't it? She really should duck off Instagram. She's an embarrassment
Well there was Ballycastle climbing frames, that was last year - they done the draw to win a climbing frames worth hundreds of pounds. She then went onto her stories slagging them off that she was meant to do the draw, she stropped like a 3 year old in the shop not getting what they wanted. She then made them give away another climbing frame to one of her friends who conveniently won her draw.
But I'm guessing this post is about fountain lane earlier this year where she called her out for constantly messaging small businesses asking them for free stuff in exchange for her sharing it on stories. FL gave her a free wreath for her door which then got 'stolen' so she went begging for another one. Loads of other small businesses also came forward to complain about Donna 🤪

Sorry, yes I was referring to FL. That was some great tea, remember it well. Turns out she pulled the same old tricks on lots of businesses and they were all spilling it anonymously via FLs stories. Same MO everytime, followed, contacted them saying she loved their work/product, requested freebie in exchange for exposure, iirc she may have asked for a payment in some instances too. Received goods, featured on her stories and unfollowed. I mean its sort of normal behaviour for an influencer but it was her attitude that stank. I think D is the type of person who likes to get one over on folk, its all very odd. Anyway these businesses had taken offence and rightly so, their time and skills are valuable and Mrs HP didn't see it like that. I hope since that came to light bridges have been burned.

That girl gets out and about more in a week than I do in a year! But then again I work a full time job 🤦🏼‍♀️ Would love to see her try and get a free tyre lol
Also, ask me anything……will she even post the questions that are asked (if any)? Highly doubtful!!

Sorry, yes I was referring to FL. That was some great tea, remember it well. Turns out she pulled the same old tricks on lots of businesses and they were all spilling it anonymously via FLs stories. Same MO everytime, followed, contacted them saying she loved their work/product, requested freebie in exchange for exposure, iirc she may have asked for a payment in some instances too. Received goods, featured on her stories and unfollowed. I mean its sort of normal behaviour for an influencer but it was her attitude that stank. I think D is the type of person who likes to get one over on folk, its all very odd. Anyway these businesses had taken offence and rightly so, their time and skills are valuable and Mrs HP didn't see it like that. I hope since that came to light bridges have been burned.
Oh yes!! I forgot about that one! The climbing frame company just sticks in my mind because she behaved like such a bleeping brat. I hadn't long started following her. It was a cleaning page I followed that called her out for using like 18 products to clean her toilet. She then apologised, said she wasn't aware of the dangers and then never done a clean again 🙄🤣

I did have a giggle today about her flat tyre 🤣 but funny how when she said she busted her jeans yesterday, she just had to say it was filling the boot with charity stuff. 🙄🙄 we get it Donna... ✌

• Haha
well it was hardly going to be a person from NI that won her comp, she has the whole country blocked 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now she's looking her followers to sign up to some dodgy online Mastercard using her link so she gets £15!! Feck aff ya twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.