Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys! Look at my casual outfit, to go with my casual announcement of my mum having casually had a heart attack.
Everything’s fine!

Reactions: 26
Hi guys! Look at my casual outfit, to go with my casual announcement of my mum having casually had a heart attack.
Everything’s fine!
Indeed 🙄

I wouldn’t have been surprised if she had aff linked her outfit in the same story she told us about her mum. Absolutely nothing would surprise me about her anymore!

Reactions: 18
Well her mums fine so that's good but not so fine she's been released from hospital yet. But it is Friday so she'll maybe get swiftly discharged for the bed if not awaiting a procedure. Main thing is to be well and she's well enough to comment on Beggy's Instagram. I mean that sincerely.

For what it's worth I'd not want a relative in hospital any longer than they need to be just now and the increasing cases in care homes locally would be concerning me as a lot of the staff employed in those must live in the area and have kids in the schools the Meldrum girls attend.

So I stand by what I said yesterday, completely odd behaviours from daughter. Showing just how fucked up her life and addiction to social media adoration is. Stay off it for now Beggy, surely? There's almost a relief from you saying there's only one visitor allowed. 🙄

Reactions: 17
If her mum has really had a heart attack then Rebecca is going to be in for a shock!!!

Her mum will have to take it easy for a good few months, she won’t be able to rely on her to help with the kids when Lee is away and expect her mum and dad to do everything for her. The priority will be to make sure her mum is ok.

Her mum isn’t unhealthy, overweight, old etc to be at risk of a heart attack which if I was Rebecca I’d be worrying why it’s happened. Not just shrug it off as it’s fine now cos it clearly isn’t.

It shows the selfish person she really is that she’s still prancing around in her day to do what the duck she wants instead of actually helping her family.

Reactions: 17
If I’d had a heart attack I certainly wouldn’t want it splashed all over social media to 100k plus strangers😢I doubt very much if having a heart attack and still being in hospital means that she’s “absolutely fine”, it must have been really scary too, I wish her well. She was out walking her dog with another insta chum earlier that the same day too so must have happened after this post.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
ZERO interaction with the sheep wishing her mum well on her grid Not even a ❤ on any of the messages. But she’ll be lapping up the attention. Psychobitch.

Reactions: 11
If I’d had a heart attack I certainly wouldn’t want it splashed all over social media to 100k plus strangers😢I doubt very much if having a heart attack and still being in hospital means that she’s “absolutely fine”, it must have been really scary too, I wish her well. She was out walking her dog with another insta chum earlier that the same day too so must have happened after this post.
If it actually happened at all.....

Reactions: 5
Her mum has actually commented on that post👀
What did she say?

I hope grandad was phoned the news before seeing it on social media
Don't know what to think if it really happened and this is her reaction then she's as psycho as we thought.
If shes living I wonder how family ,freinds and locals react seeing her insta and knowing the truth or knowing she exaggerated and exploited her ill mother for extra engagement and attention.

I always wondered if any come back towards Lee from industry or freinds who knew he didn't nearly die in a helicopter

Reactions: 1
What did she say?

I hope grandad was phoned the news before seeing it on social media
Don't know what to think if it really happened and this is her reaction then she's as psycho as we thought.
If shes living I wonder how family ,freinds and locals react seeing her insta and knowing the truth or knowing she exaggerated and exploited her ill mother for extra engagement and attention.

I always wondered if any come back towards Lee from industry or freinds who knew he didn't nearly die in a helicopter

FFB85537-F1C9-4629-9AA1-734BCEF0136C.jpeg

this was it.

Reactions: 4
To be fair every morning my husband and I wake up because we're counting the bloody working days until off! Buggerall to do with santa!
It just annoyed me because it’s 14 sleeps, not 13. It’s not the fact that she said it, it’s the fact she got it wrong! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a horrible life she has, she tells so many lies that people don't know whether to believe her when she says her mum has had a heart attack. She has brought it on herself.

Reactions: 9
Ay in this case it proves shes not a lieing narcissistic twit in this case she a emotional cold attention seeking narcissistic twit.
Pinochio lives another day.
Clearly the seriousness of the situation not sure if Karen's well enough post on instagram.
Yeah, I guess it depends really. A lot of my family members have had heart attacks and they’ve all been different. Some of them had silent heart attacks and they recovered very quickly, they just stayed in hospital for testing, but they went back to work within a couple of weeks, whereas others were more serious and they almost died. I’m guessing she’s the first one from the fact she’s on insta and stuff.

Reactions: 1
I don’t doubt that her mum could have had a heart attack. If that’s the case we would all wish her a very speedy recovery. What I don’t understand is how she was acting normal on Instagram all that time, it’s quite bizarre. I know if I was doing that and say my father had a heart attack all my family and friends would find that very odd behaviour to be carrying on as normal. She got her nails done and was talking about it brushing her hair like her mum had a cold. I don’t really understand any of that if I’m honest. I just know I would be devastated and the last thing I’d be doing is uploading my nails and different stuff on the internet. She is a very strange woman - I can normally work people out but she seems like she has a sensitivity chip missing.

Reactions: 15
So she’s gone public.
Her mum’s had an actual heart attack but Rebecca is carrying on posting to social media as normal?
that’s all very bizarre behaviour..

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.