Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished watching the BBC MLM documentary there - a good watch for the weekend, and so very true, it's all a cult! Thanks for the recommendation (y)

Reactions: 4
Hi Guyzzzzz!! I tried to start a new thread but the totals wouldn’t fit and then I got my bastard period so have had to cancel my life for the rest of the week.

Time for a selfie though

E9FF08BA-26AA-4FD6-AFD3-EDE75F741998.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So is beggy going to abide by the new Xmas day Scotland tier 4 restrictions and just have Xmas day alone with Lee and the girls??? Is she my arse... It'll be round to ma cannons for mummy to cook Xmas dinner for them all while grubby sits on her teeny arse on the sofa with her phone and hot tea while gingerella looks after/ entertains the girls.😤😵😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15

Seemed to be an issue with the last link,
new thread 🙂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.