Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How would she have got any money because of Covid? I thought only registered business owners could get any help? If she did where is my bloody money lol. Does it work differently in Scotland?
she is a business owner.
her & lee are both directors of Mrs Meldrum Ltd
They could legitimately have taken a bounce bank loan and also could legitimately have both gone on furlough from the business and have been taking payments since April.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
and where are the kids while she’s acting like a cock having a swim?
I was about to say the same. Why not take the kids for a swim? She really resents them doesn’t she?! If she had no race of her kids on her feed and had new followers, they wouldn’t believe she was a parent with how she acts

Reactions: 12
Shame I have to go to work, would love to see how this pans out lol
Wayyyyyy old boozy Becky is back!!!!!!!!

“It’s because I’m soooooo edgy!! Am I edgy? Am I? Am I edgy yeah? Oh yeah I’m soooooo edgy! I love being an edgy mum!!!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How would she have got any money because of Covid? I thought only registered business owners could get any help? If she did where is my bloody money lol. Does it work differently in Scotland?
She is a registered business at companies house, Mrs meldrum ltd. They haven’t wrapped it up. All speculation of course but She stopped “doing ads” in March Time through choice, which then by sheer luck led into the government’s various salary And earning protection schemes If they employ themselves they could have furloughed themselves or, claimed a business protection grant or loan on the basis of covid Being them being unable to earn , whereas really it was choice and her not being able to take the flack. So she stopped earning form socials , then theY started splashing out on the kitchen even tho they apparvrly went down to one income. In the interim she Fleeced her followers shilling Tripica skincare with her mother until such time as tropic is decided it wasn’t ok for other mugs to shill it and have influencers step in and create a Monopoly because they had more mugs to fleece. But she made a sweet dollar in the mean time, which may or may not be declared to The tax man

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand the business net worth is £46.5k according to the free business information online.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
“A grown up hot chocolate” 🙄 Check edgy getting her chufty badge because she’s poured a bit of Bailey’s into a cheap Galaxy hot chocolate she picked up in home bargains and thinks she’s classy. Reb hun, try a velvetiser it will change your life if that’s how easy pleased you are. Those pleats and her puffy face remind me of Princess Fiona from Shrek.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“A grown up hot chocolate” 🙄 Check edgy getting her chufty badge because she’s poured a bit of Bailey’s into a cheap Galaxy hot chocolate she picked up in home bargains and thinks she’s classy. Reb hun, try a velvetiser it will change your life if that’s how easy pleased you are.
What does she look like?! That stupid bloody buff around her neck 24/7, the stupid nylon plaits like pippy long stocking, that hideous jumper and her massive inflated moon face. Stunner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What would she do if there was an emergency with her mum and she needed to get to hospital, what an absolute wanker drinking during the day whilst her mum is unwell.
She never knows that her mum could have another heart attack and she wouldn’t be able to drive anywhere if she needed too!
Really showing her true colours the selfish witch

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Baileys in the middle of the day!! :oops:
See now around the holidays I have been known to have a cheeky coffee in the middle of the day HOWEVER not when mum is supposedly recovering from a heart attack in hospital and may need me to go up, and not plastering it over Instagram with a smug look on my face. Isn’t Lee still away? Who is the other cup for?
I also do not give a flying turkey’s arse about your soup and bread for lunch.

Reactions: 6
What would she do if there was an emergency with her mum and she needed to get to hospital, what an absolute wanker drinking during the day whilst her mum is unwell.
She never knows that her mum could have another heart attack and she wouldn’t be able to drive anywhere if she needed too!
Really showing her true colours the selfish witch
Dude- her mum isn’t unwell! That’s the whole point!!!!! She may have been taken to hospital or whatever at a stretch but this is Rebecca Meldrum- habitual liar, woman who can’t lay straight in bed at night, woman who lies about EVERYTHING!!!! And even if if there was an emergency- who in their right mind would call on the help of her?! The stupid twunt can’t even look after a cat without turning into a snotty mess, she would be the last person to call in any kind of emergency.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.