Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Up at ARI is she. I thought Mrs high and mighty would have went private
The private hospital in Aberdeen doesn’t have the facilities to look after someone who’s had a heart attack. Anything goes wrong and patients just get blue lighted up to ARI.

Reactions: 4
Her mum’s commented to prove us all wrong! If I was her mum, I’d be more concerned that people thought so little of one of my children that they actually believed she might have lied about a parent having a heart attack 😳
Wishing her mum a speedy recovery though.

Reactions: 16
I never thought she was lying about it because she knows her mum reads here ALOT so wouldn't have got away with it. I was more concerned about how nonchalantly she told people

Reactions: 6
I never thought she was lying about it because she knows her mum reads here ALOT so wouldn't have got away with it. I was more concerned about how nonchalantly she told people
Yes it was all very blasè wasn’t it 😕
I do actually believe that, if it meant Mrs Meldrum could fleece her followers out of a bit more cash, her mum would actually be onboard with the heart attack story. I’m not saying that’s what has happened, just that it wouldn’t surprise me at all 🙈

Reactions: 7
Her mum’s commented to prove us all wrong! If I was her mum, I’d be more concerned that people thought so little of one of my children that they actually believed she might have lied about a parent having a heart attack 😳
Wishing her mum a speedy recovery though.
100%

I’m still not buying it. Maybe she’s in hospital- but I’m not buying that she’s had a heart attack. She’s as slippery as her daughter and that comment is 100% for the benefit of tattle. Sad acts.

Reactions: 17
What I’m suspicious of is her mum saying the food is great. I’ve eaten in ARI many times and it’s fine but I wouldn’t be excited about it.
But then my standards are probably higher than Sarah Raven’s 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Grandad would tell the females in that family to get a bleeping grip of themselves. Pricking about on their phones and strangers.

Anyone know if Lee's mum and was it sister in law? are still nursing? The stuck up Cannons would love the hard working Meldrums (Lee & Pinnochio excluded) seeing to them. 🙄

Reactions: 6
What I’m suspicious of is her mum saying the food is great. I’ve eaten in ARI many times and it’s fine but I wouldn’t be excited about it.
Personally I quite liked the Mac and cheese.. as for the rest 🙄🤣

• Haha
It was an odd random comment. Something Begsy would put when she plays on mummy's account.
Funny how she hasn’t posted as much today isn’t it.... 🤔
Maybe she's grown the duck up and prioritising her responsibilities ..... Nah.

shes completely devoid of normal human emotion though. Nothing seems to really affect her or phase her at all unless it’s going to affect her ability to fleece people out of money - then she shows emotion. She’s an absolute bleeping weirdo. She’s apathetic but also cold in a really sinister way.
Reminder she cried when she thought she was going to be lumbered with the family cat but her mum having a heart attack? Do not worry guys she’s fiiiiine!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So you have a heart attack and are in hospital and what do you think to do make a point of commenting on her daughters EX You tuber Instagram account. Husband/dad needs to grow some bollocks and get these two cockwombles under control! I wonder if ArShit will now be the cure for a heart attack!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.