Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s Whalar? 😂

So much self-indulgent tripe on both of those guys pages, they hardly even mention arbonne! 😂 it’s all about them and their narcissistic tendencies it’s no wonder why they are pals with beggars
a management company

Reactions: 2
Why did I just watch that gender reveal again?!? God it’s just so much cringe I just can’t 😩😩😩 the way Lee squeezes his little legs onto the sofa before she opens the box 🤢🤢🤢 bleeping hell

would those flowers have been from her “boss” in a way?
I can’t believe she’s been sucked into more of this MLM tit, what a life

Reactions: 12
She s still doing the horses gram😣she s even got an ad and an artist has painted his portrait... bet she got it free but hey no posting of Gifted😤

B E R T I E the Cockapoo (@bertie_the_f1cockapoo) • Instagram photos and videos
www.instagram.com › bertie_the_f1cock...

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She s still doing the horses gram😣she s even got an ad and an artist has painted his portrait... bet she got it free but hey no posting of Gifted😤

B E R T I E the Cockapoo (@bertie_the_f1cockapoo) • Instagram photos and videos
www.instagram.com › bertie_the_f1cock...
Probably thinks the ASA can't go after a dog for non disclosure 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tried to watch ’Betting on Zero’ (recommended above)
462440DA-A3A9-45BF-B4CB-571A3B356CCA.jpeg
but seems to be off Netflix. But I did find a BBC one on MLMs.

Reactions: 7
Wait, so let me get this right... she's a "bossbabe" who in fact works for two men and her selling funds their hols in Brazil etc???
Hilarious! Way to be empowered CEO ladies, 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m an awful person for this but I laughed so much at that gender reveal because I found out I was having a boy the day they uploaded it 🤭
Haha, I’m glad I’m not the only one 🤣 Can’t remember exactly when she posted that video but I found out a couple of weeks after her that I was having a boy and felt so smug (A girl would have been equally wanted, of course!)

Reactions: 5
Has to zoom right in on the flowers
does she honestly believe all of this hype?! That these guys have personally sent her a bunch of flowers because they give a tit?! Is she really that bleeping stupid?!?! What a utter twit she is!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

And the pro at letting go

usual mlm drivel.
Promote fit bod. Luxury International travel.
aspire to greater things don't care what anyone else says

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

And the pro at letting go

usual mlm drivel.
Promote fit bod. Luxury International travel.
aspire to greater things don't care what anyone else says
I can’t believe people still buy into this utter gobshite though, I mean really. It’s all just absolute horseshit. If it was that easy to make a fortune/live a life of luxury/have vast wealth....EVERYONE WOULD BE DOING IT!!!!!!!!! ITS A MASSIVE bleeping CON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im actually creasing here that yet again Rebecca Meldrum shows herself for the brainless muppet that we all know she is. Get a clue girl!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If my mum was in hospital for ANY reason the last thing on my mind would be a ‘gorgeous’ swim 🙄

Let alone posing for the gram like a silly wee teenager 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 35
If my mum was in hospital for ANY reason the last thing on my mind would be a ‘gorgeous’ swim 🙄

Let alone posing for the gram like a silly wee teenager 🙈
and where are the kids while she’s acting like a cock having a swim?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Covid government Money paid for the kitchen....
How would she have got any money because of Covid? I thought only registered business owners could get any help? If she did where is my bloody money lol. Does it work differently in Scotland?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.