Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else see the story of her walking Bertie this morning and she referred to him as a mongrel šŸ˜ž

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She goes ā€œlee was trying to get me to go in and get them but thereā€™s no bloody way I couldā€™ve carried 3 pumpkinsā€ šŸ˜‚ is it because youā€™re so teeny tiny miniature polly pocket sized Rebecca? A borrower?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She goes ā€œlee was trying to get me to go in and get them but thereā€™s no bloody way I couldā€™ve carried 3 pumpkinsā€ šŸ˜‚ is it because youā€™re so teeny tiny miniature polly pocket sized Rebecca? A borrower?
Hahaha they are bleeping pathetic, the pair of them. A strong gust of wind would knock wee lee over. Heā€™s such a little midget!!!!!!! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
šŸ¤£ is she too posh to push a trolley?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It does actually look like theyā€™re parked in a disabled spot šŸ¤”
I remember ages ago lee said heā€™d put on weight and he was up to 11stone so needed to lose a few pounds šŸ˜¬ I felt like a fat mess cause I weigh that....and a few pounds more

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Long time lurker, first time poster, I can also confirm that they parked in a disabled bay! This was not a free for all space or child parking bay!... and this was clearly not an emergency parking stop. This is what irritates me to the core about this pair, they both think they are above everyone else, regardless how long it took the idiot to collect three pumpkins from marks and Spencerā€™s... itā€™s wrong!..

• Angry
Reactions: 37
I am not meaning to be Braggy here but when I got my kitchen done last year the kitchen fitter asked if )like he does with all his customers ) if he can take any items like fridges freezers etc that are still working and he donates them to a charity that helps people furnish their homes if you know what i mean. I was happy to let him do this and I didnā€™t want to sell them. I wonder how much wee lee is selling those radiators for. You would think he would give them away. I certainly would.
Ps I am not rich I just work hard šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 24
I am not meaning to be Braggy here but when I got my kitchen done last year the kitchen fitter asked if )like he does with all his customers ) if he can take any items like fridges freezers etc that are still working and he donates them to a charity that helps people furnish their homes if you know what i mean. I was happy to let him do this and I didnā€™t want to sell them. I wonder how much wee lee is selling those radiators for. You would think he would give them away. I certainly would.
He is giving them away :)

Reactions: 3
he is offering them for free! šŸ™‚

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Long time lurker, first time poster, I can also confirm that they parked in a disabled bay! This was not a free for all space or child parking bay!... and this was clearly not an emergency parking stop. This is what irritates me to the core about this pair, they both think they are above everyone else, regardless how long it took the idiot to collect three pumpkins from marks and Spencerā€™s... itā€™s wrong!..
So entitled. Gives me utter rage.

Reactions: 6
So sheā€™s parked in a disabled space? That gives me the rage as a blue badge holder. But realistically lil miss entitled probably thinks itā€™s just a bigger space for her car.

Reactions: 22
So sheā€™s parked in a disabled space? That gives me the rage as a blue badge holder. But realistically lil miss entitled probably thinks itā€™s just a bigger space for her car.
This gives me the rage as someone who has just had their blue badge application declined, despite having severe mobility issues! Youā€™re so right, sheā€™s beyond entitled

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.